Crypto is gay. Whats the next hype market? Weed stocks?

Crypto is gay. Whats the next hype market? Weed stocks?

Attached: 1547849455156.jpg (411x400, 170K)

Colbolt

You might be onto something...

Cryptofags late to the party want to get into weed stocks late too. You guys are great.

Attached: vicki.png (923x779, 1.3M)

Playing with weed stocks is like trying to time the top of a speculative bubble without getting burned. Actually this applies to crypto too.

i unironically have 135k in my checking account. i want to be 7 digits rich. pls help me

forgot pic

Attached: 100k.png (1243x490, 31K)

All in on red. Three times in a row.

Literally nobody else will tell you this, but get some nice dividend yielders and live off the dividend payments. Thats what I do. But I'm boring.

Anything over 5% is probably a risky bet and at high risk of capital loss/dividend cuts. 5% of 135k is 6.8k a year, not inflation adjusted.

Then don't do it. I'll live off my dividends. I have about $110k yielding 12% paying my bills. Everyone is entitled to try whatever they'd like.

arcc

how do u get 12%?

How do you survive?

In his head. Any stock that is yielding 12% right now is doing so because the stock declined in value and the market expects a dividend cut.

I mean if the stock declined then it technically would be making 12%

I do lease a room out for $300/mo, but other than that I just don't spend $80,000 on retarded bullshit. I pay my bills and smoke my weed.

With research.

Here is my portfolio from the end of 2018.

Yield on cost, not live yield.

Attached: portfolio-end2018.png (675x523, 50K)

Yes, and they exist. Go look at their historical chart, payout ratio, and forward guidance.

You're a few years late for for the dude weed. It's the ultimate normie meme in the stock market right now. You should stay far away from it unless you 100% know what you're doing (you don't).

IRBT
XLNX
SFIX
IQ
NIO
these are high growth potential tech stocks that are going to be good long term.

Many of these stocks declined more in value than they returned in dividends. Why not show dividends + capital gains (losses) for 2018?

Because its too late lol, let me get some fresh data for you. Uno momento por favor.

Copper. Northern Dynasty Minerals...it was shilled around here recently and a couple years ago when things were looking up with Trump in office and Scott Pruitt withdrawing a suit within the 404 Clean Water Act unfairly stopping them trying to move forward at all. Now a Draft Enviromental Impact Statement came out a week ago or so stating the mine could be built without damaging the enviroment. The CEO Ron Theissen mention partnership talks about the DEIS is released. I'm buying 30 Jan 17 2020 calls probably tomm. Theissen is speaking at the BMO Global Metals & Mining Conference on Wed Feb 27th, just a few days. This might be a good sell the news event at the least although the long term fundamentals are there. Do some DD on this one, I've kept a close eye on it and it seems to good to be true

As of market close friday:
Portfolio Size: $118,026
Dividends YTD: $2,533
Projected 2019 Dividends: $15,809.55

Portfolio Weights:
SMHD 12%
MRRL 12%
DVHL 11%
BDCL 10%
NRZ 8%
CNXM 7%
LMLP 6%
IEP 5%
ABBV 5%
SDIV 5%
CEFL 5%
D 4%
MAIN 4%
OHI 3%
EPD 2%
PEGI 1%

Excuse any rounding errors. Faggots.

dude if i could get 12 percent i would be over the moon. i literally just want to set it and forget it but i know thats not how it works

Forgot to answer the actual question lol. My portfolio is up 0.52% on price lifetime. I'm actually up 14% YTD due to some nice entry points lol. I don't expect to hold that through the year though.

You can broski, you just gotta.

5th gen blockchain. this time someone will use it.

It’s literally a legal weed (or will be soon in your state). You might as well invest in walnuts.

Short the fuck out if the USD.
>USD loses world currency status
>US economy crashes with no survivors, isralies exit scam the US
>Profit?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-24 at 10.24.24 PM.png (474x264, 29K)

oil rigs

Okay so you make 15k a year in dividends minus taxes. So you end up with what, 1200 a month? How the fuck can you live off that?
Also the market is insanely overpriced and could dip by 50%+
Dividends can be cut
Then what? Dumb plan, you don't have enough to live on just this.

Unironically BTT

i'll never call them chinks "chinks" ever again if i get rich off this shitcoin

gold and silver mining stocks

Attached: Screenshot_20190225-065136.png (1080x1920, 185K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190225-065123.png (1080x1920, 198K)

VR and trailer parks.

why trailer parks?

Because the real estate market will collapse because of retiring boomers(literal boomers) and rather than move back in with them broke zoomers will want to keep their hedonistic lifestyle and smoke cheap weed in cheap trailer parks and with a few pimped out trailers in some mumble rap videos they'll even think trailers are lit.