Gf won't tie me up

>gf won't tie me up
>literally zero (0) dominatrix services in my town
frens hold me
what am i supposed to do

Attached: index.png (271x186, 7K)

just become gay
it worked for me

Why would you willingly pay someone to humiliate you and tie you up/do fucked up shit to your body?
I'm legit curious, I never understood the appeal of this and it seems to be a huge business.

guys are gross. too lumpy and hairy

autoerotic asphyxiation

I agree with you which is why I'm a twink and have a twink bf

have you literally never had a fetish? "ass" doesn't count as a fetish sorry

You aren't familiar with the concept of a fetish?

Of course I am, I'm just wondering about OP's particular fetish. I legit cannot comprehend why you would pay money for someone to physically assault you. Is it that weird ?

Attached: Am_I_Retarded_II.png (630x505, 320K)

Get a new simcard, this is to avoid getting backtraced
Get a new Facebook , just google addme and follow back or something like Justin Bieber and start adding people until you get 100 friends ( really easy if you accept all pranjesh and allay akbar and lutinhas TOP profiles)
Get tinder app, use the profile you created, use fake gps to go to far areas or to restrict your audience, get tinder boost
Put in your profile
“Sugar daddy looking for fun, money isn’t a problem is a solution searching for some woman’s who enjoy the great things of life”
Don’t even need put your photo just put a man with a suit without his face, like 50 tons of shade movie

Enjoy it
Próprio: deactivate the profile later, brake the sim and factory reset your phone to increase long term safety

Peace

You want us to hold you or tie you up?

I can be your financial DOM, send me all your stinky linkies and ill show you my stinky feet

It's a fetish. For example, I have a legit fart and softcore scat fetish. In the simplest terms, I compare it to a form of masochism. Just like masochists derive pleasure from physical pain inflicted upon them by someone attractive, I get pleasure from olfactory pain.

The contract of a hot girl doing the complete opposite turns me on like fuck. Them using their gross bodily functions and forcing me to smell them is hot.

My fiance is cool with it, but if I didn't have her I probably would be tempted to get the services of a professional dom to experience my fetish.

you deserve a rope

You don't always pick the fetish, most of the time the fetish picks you

O-okay then...

Attached: despair.jpg (250x221, 13K)

I just want a pretty girl to tie me up really really bad

Attached: 1542485689145.jpg (1080x1350, 156K)

It's really not hard to understand because it just requires the basic acceptance of people valuing things differently, especially when it comes to desires. A fetish is something that triggers the pleasure drive in someone's brain the same way that physical sex would. Someone with a fetish can fap to thinking about that fetish, without even having to involve vaginal or anal penetration as part of it.

If people pay for sex, why is it weird then to think that people pay for other things that are equivalent to sex to them in their brain?

Attached: 2D3101AD-F046-457F-95F7-BE6C2B446865.gif (320x240, 1.27M)

sex doesn't even give me the same orgasms
imagine masturbating 3 times a day, and then the next day you masturbate, it doesn't really feel good, you're just feeding the addiction

Now imagine not masturbating for a week, and finally masturbating, it feels great. Sex is masturbating three times a day, being tied up by a pretty girl is the orgasm you get after a week of not masturbating

Yeah though I guarantee if you were getting tied up every day to the point that it stopped being some wild fantasy, that would get boring too. Fetishes generally give better orgasms because it's just harder to satisfy, so if/when you finally experience it, you fucking NUT.