I'm back, and I'm sorry that my Assblaster predictions were made up

I have been coming here quite a bit lately, and feel bad that I led biz astray. If there's anything to make it better, I would say we had fun and hopefully you made a little money in the process

Attached: linkek.png (880x752, 556K)

Jesus christ.

can anyone confirm this is AB's original tripcode?

Attached: 1522261659968.png (632x676, 342K)

top kek I forgive you faggot

Confirmed! It's over :(

Attached: C9637C84D74A401EB9F6272B742C8EDD.jpg (727x868, 237K)

I didn’t believe you about last year’s price predictions btw, $3 was a pipe dream and you know it

it's real user

Its not him, and I'm embarrassed I even checked

Attached: lmao pepe.jpg (229x220, 11K)

>even assblaster betrayed us
>mfw

Attached: 1523028079483s.jpg (160x160, 4K)

:(

The breadcrumbs were taken way too far and now copycats have been posting fake connections, I want anons to realize if any of this was real, the price would be over $3 by now. That's still only a 30x from ico when shitcoins have done 100x to 2000x. I'm sorry biz

I knew it was all larps you little weasel

>:(
>The breadcrumbs were taken way too far and now copycats have been posting fake connections, I want anons to realize if any of this was real, the price would be over $3 by now. That's still only a 30x from ico when shitcoins have done 100x to 2000x. I'm sorry biz

Insider here: the team had a huge fight after ethdenver. Thomas and Steve left the project and Sergey can't code so that why there's been no progress lately. Rory tried to deflect attention by calling a screaming match a "team meeting" in the telegram and the community leaders have been deleting posts that contradict the official story.

Sergey tried his best to restore calm but in the heat of the moment some awful things were said. Basically Thomas wanted to wait until more audits were completed but Steve was trying to force an early release by cutting corners.

Chainlink will now fork into chainlink TV ( Thomas's Vision) and chainlink SV (Steve's Vision). Chainlink original sgv (Sergey's Vision) is dead in the water. Token swaps will not happen but coinbase has already agreed to side with chainlink Thomas's Vision.

You can see Steve deleting epics in the pivotal tracker to move to chainlink SV. Chainlink Steve's vision is going to be better than TV or sgv because Sergey can't code and who cares about normie base.

Sergey decided to put Alex K who used to handle the UI in charge as lead developer. Tom G. disagreed and seven ventures capital pulled out from their investment in chainlink original. All nda agreements have now expired and the agreements they were protecting have dissolved because of the upcoming fork.

Who am I? I'm the quiet team member who welcomed you to the telegram official channel. I'm a real person you know. I'm just cleaning out my desk now. I know you people here had some obsession with link so just thought you should know.

Attached: 1536777004401.jpg (938x974, 81K)

>not having assblaster's trip memorised
Not gona make it. I have a custom rust script running on a DoD ansible-hardened private server scanning biz every 17 nano-seconds for Assblaster's trip. Upon the appearance of which it spins up my Binance rig and delivers 3000 volts into my custom codpiece to alert me of the needful.
I'll be flipping my stack while you're still struggling with your belt buckle.

Attached: denis.png (500x614, 354K)

Fucking kek!

Top kek

my ass

Attached: 4URyhkI54JRo3_CXQcTr6dhdk90eCIGCrhrkcliuvq4.png (1125x1068, 818K)

Honestly me, it's been so long it wouldn't do me any good. I'm sorry anons

@Creatine is that you?!

He switched his handle, creatine is someone else now. Did anyone get accepted onto his followers list before who can tell us what his new handle is? Idk why I'm even asking I know this board is dead.

Do you have a new trip code because you are travelling?

>mfw

Attached: kaiji.png (1200x720, 616K)

>Curious George converts to Judaism.

post hair with timestamp or gtfo

Attached: 1515814448863[1].jpg (665x891, 100K)

Teach us your ways

Toppest of keks

Attached: allthelinks.jpg (960x720, 567K)

You faggots have made this board unreadable. Keep fudding your future down the toilet dumbfucks, you deserve to live in your parents basement the rest your lives.

pilled and redbased

there are so many layers here, holy kek

>samefagging
Why do you care about status on an user board

cringe

cringe

Okay, renkobro

Attached: Screenshot_20190225-125510.png (1080x1920, 340K)

answer

Im The Real Assblaster. Fuck you op larp.

No.. I'm The Real Assblaster...

based... and redpilled

ImTheRealAstro. Fuck you op larp

What happened in here

Fuck you piece of shit I went all in on CM and now I have bags so heavy that cant even be lifted by the gravity of a blackhole, funny because my ass is exactly like one.

HAHA OP ETERNALLY BTFO

A person doesn't go from using a secure tripcode to an insecure tripcode; you'd just use a different secure tripcode

Thought it was just me, this board is a circle jerk of 25 NEETS.....

Once I had a dream that I was on the way home from work and I went through the McDonald's drive-thru. As I pulled up to the window the man handing me my Big Mac, french fries, and ice cold Coca-Cola was none other than Sergey Nazarov. I said I recognized him and asked why he was working at a McDonald's. He said he didn't work there (even though he was dressed in the full uniform) but was just there to do a tech demonstration of chainlink oracles. "Your order is actually the first", he said, smiling and handing me the bag. "Now let me just link that in." I gave him a high five and started driving away when I realized that I didn't get my big mac, I got 2 snack wraps with big mac filling (not even on the menu). I was pissed, and went back but the line for the drive thru was now about 50 cars deep. I parked to go inside, furious at this seemingly impossible turn of events (the drive thru was desolate when I had first ordered). As I approached the front door I saw Sergey's silhouette standing behind the glass in a dimly lit interior. He switched the open sign to "closed". I increased my pace and yelled to him while pointing at my bag. He made eye contact with me and then slowly turned around and disappeared into the dark recesses of the McDonald's kitchen.

QEQ

actually assblaster here. fuck link thanks for pumping my bags