Biz I have a big problem. I am addicted to this forum...

biz I have a big problem. I am addicted to this forum. Most of you are incel brainlet faggots that post about meme coins, but I've unironically made it. I have a beautiful girlfriend, successful businesses, am extremely fit and run half marathons on the regular, and have a large group of great friends and family.

I just somehow can't stop visiting this trash forum, its like a black mark on my soul, a scratch I can't quite itch. How the fuck do I get away from this degenerate forum and stop wasting 1-2 hours a day on it?

Attached: download.jpg (248x204, 12K)

insider here: op is a faggot

>forum
>half marathons

Attached: Tapper.jpg (257x337, 49K)

FAGGOT
A
G
G
O
T

I know you probably haven't walked more than 50 meters at a time your entire life, but there are people out there that enjoy the runner's high and feeling their bodies do what they were evolved to do.

>forum

yikes

You guys really are a bunch of losers. Jesus fuck. Forum, board, internet page, call it the fuck you want.

Enjoy your hip replacement.

> Because every marathon runner needs one eventually
> And absolutely 0 people who don't run marathons end up needing them

running long distance for hours is pretty much the opposite of what our bodies were evolved to do, which is why marathons result in so many injuries (if the need to rehydrate yourself wasn't a clear enough sign this is NOT how we're designed to work)
we're not herbivores. man is a predator - designed to walk for long periods of time, and sprint to jump on its prey. it's no surprise marathon fans tend to be found amongst citycucks - real men tend to prefer trekking

this is the funniest part of the internet right now and it's not even close

Attached: 1335158076678.jpg (827x545, 72K)

You're a retard who doesn't know anything about primal man, nor our physiology. We are designed to chase our prey until it exhausts itself.

Humans were the prey for most of history, dummy. We evolved to build treestands and forts with sticker brushes to hid in while we stabbed animals with sharp sticks

Attached: IMG_20190224_193631.jpg (1152x2048, 141K)

You can't.
You must return.
If you dont.. you could miss something.
And you won't know what it is you missed.
You must stay here to prevent this trauma.

thanks for your riveting insight, mr i watch youtube videos on barefoot running and now i'm an expert

Would you like to make a better biz image board with me? where only those who can show proof of fat crypto stacks are able to post. You have to make a crypto payment after half an hour to keep viewing the forum. And thereafter every 5 minutes, exponentially increasing cost, so you either log off, or lose millions.
Pajeets and NEETs can't post because they are too poor, but they can claim good-boy token bounties by generating bespoke new memes or scourcing interesting new images for the real businessmen to post as their own.
Result: fresher images, better quality discussion, and saving time for us elites

>runs marathons
>large group of friends
>looks down on us

You sound like a norman. Which could be forgivable if you didnt talked like such a douche.
How about helping us make it too and give some useful advice and make this board great again.
Deep down you probably like it here, because you can relate to us.

>hey forum

OP you faggot, this isn't 2007

>forum
Where the fuck have you been, not fucking here

Apparently you are right.

Some primitive tribes hunter gatherers run after there prey until it is exhausted and then kill it.

Also, i've heard that human are excellent distance runners because they sweat, and animals don't. Heat dissipation.

That aside, OP doesn't know that in today's abundance (of food) society, women prefer muscular men than the thin, distance runner type. Best would be to have both, like a rugby player.

It`s because deep down inside, you know you are one of us...one of us..one of us

You are dreaming to cope. Wake up your shift is due

Attached: 1550044657475.png (800x821, 682K)

weak larp