Median income in Australia is only 80k. Entry level jobs even with a degree are often 50-60k. It sucks!

Median income in Australia is only 80k. Entry level jobs even with a degree are often 50-60k. It sucks!

Attached: 1516342495003.jpg (778x682, 136K)

median net income in germany is 1600€ per month.

19200 net income per year

Australia is fucked big time. Here are some positive aspects of the country

- China dependence
- Economic complexity is laughable
- whole country is obsessed with real estate
- workplace mobility is non-existent
- how you dress is way more important than innovation and productivity at most workplaces
- Big 4 banks are neck deep in RE loans
- if you want to change career, may God help you. Have seen biomedical engineer driving trains and real estate salesman as head of a tech venture / IP fund. Labour market aberrations are ridiculous
- government did no effort in transforming some desert areas to liveable cities (look at Israel). Whole country literal love at coast within 5 cities.
- Aussi boomers are worst of all boomers as honeymoon period went too long. Economy is not resilient, it has not seen nasty effects of GFC.
- Housing is unaffordable with 15x affordability ratio.
- media takes more pride in promoting 25 years with 3M property portfolio leveraged to death than innovative engineer
- tall poppy syndrome
- too much laid back culture backfiring as global businesses crushing local uncompetitive ones.

i was wondering, why is everyone living at the fucking coasts i mean, there are areas with enough water it muste be very nice for agriculture and stuff no?
can they just make tons of avocados or even cannabiz there?

Attached: Unbenannt.jpg (1767x797, 130K)

That entire red circle in WA is a boong zone, that's why

ah ok didn´t know that

yup. lived im sydney. made 4500 a month. rent was 650 a week. surrounded by mainland chinks (subhuman trash) and juicing lebs (violent subhuman)

> emigrate to Sydney because of skills shortage
> earn 172k incl super
> can't afford a home in non-shitty area

What the fuck mate

>China dependence

not a bad thing at all to be THE playground and service provider to the world's larget economy

>Economic complexity is laughable

this was true 20 years ago but the east cost is a modern service-based economy now

>whole country is obsessed with real estate

whole world is obsessed with real estate, it's the first thing on maslows heirarchy

>workplace mobility is non-existent

no worse than anywhere else

>how you dress is way more important than innovation and productivity at most workplaces

no worse than anywhere else

>Big 4 banks are neck deep in RE loans

but none of the insanely leveraged bets which caused the GFC

>if you want to change career, may God help you. Have seen biomedical engineer driving trains and real estate salesman as head of a tech venture / IP fund. Labour market aberrations are ridiculous

those things both sound like pretty significant career changes...

>government did no effort in transforming some desert areas to liveable cities (look at Israel). Whole country literal love at coast within 5 cities.

no need with a population of our size, we're already too spread out

>Economy is not resilient, it has not seen nasty effects of GFC.

this statement is a paradox

>Housing is unaffordable with 15x affordability ratio.

yes this is a problem admittedly

>media takes more pride in promoting 25 years with 3M property portfolio leveraged to death than innovative engineer

media is for boomers, aims to impress boomers

>tall poppy syndrome

i always hear this as a stereotype but never actually experienced it personally among the young

>too much laid back culture backfiring as global businesses crushing local uncompetitive ones.

we're better than much of europe in this respect

The welfare for having children is pretty good though, or pretty bad depending on how you look at it.

Attached: 7bb35a0c70aab1d06f38f39079e968c099037858a6ce594e99b799dc8df1c916.jpg (680x435, 95K)

Those "lakes" are dry. They're just salt flats. Very rarely it rains enough to fill them with pink hypersaline liquid. Here's Lake Eyre for example.

Attached: lake eyre flood.jpg (900x675, 118K)

> unironically this

There is literally no infrastructure to support anything there user. Limited water and other natural resources hamper efforts. Beyond sucking minerals out of thr ground that is.

>Median income in Australia is only 80k.
How much is that in real money?

About $40k

$80k, like it says.

You have budget surplus and it's beautiful and you should be happy about it goy.

Sounds like a pretty good reason to convert your AUD into Crypto while your markets collapse. Can you guys use Coinbase? Or do you have to use Nauticus? its the only Aud to crypto deposit I am aware of as a burger.

I’ve been been buying crypto and silver.

Consider foreign stocks too rest of the world isn't collapsing quite yet. I heard Nauticus will be adding securities though would be nice if they had something related to raremetals

>est of the world isn't collapsing quite yet.
YEp since it collapsed already
Ausssies are Top 5 wordlwide in income purchasing power
So in the sense of buying low, yes, outlook is for more profits when buying outside.
But you haven't seen what is a collapse yet.
Eastern european income is around 10-12k per year for instance.

commie shitholes didn't collapse, they were always poor

t. east euro

Same and a little gold as the Jew in me has awoke while aquiring PM's

>Eastern european income is around 10-12k per year for instance.

you have to view this in relation to the costs there.
you can buy/build houses there for 1/4 of what you pay in australia. a beer in a supermarket costs like 50cents

Here in the US I shit you not majority of people make less than $15/hr like probably more than 80% of the population

You misunderstand because of the blue colour there on the map.
In Australia, "lakes" don't have water in them.

kek cope harder aussie

He makes sense though, no reason to buy high.
The trend suggests lowering the wage inequality by trimming the fat of anglos so the capitalists can save money.
Example
2018 Eastern Europe 10k / Aussie 80k (90k total)
2025 Easteuro 20k / Aussie 55k (75k total)