ACB

Hey autistic fucks want to learn something from a guy with a degree in finance?

ACB stock should rise today about 5%

Easy money.

Attached: FF69AD2E-9EF4-43D9-A9FF-F1F4C0654946.jpg (1414x2121, 138K)

You spelled it wrong, its Bitcoin Cash aka Bitcoin ABC
>Fucking noobs

Attached: Gold.jpg (500x500, 59K)

Key word "should"

>''degree in finance''
>''should''
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

>altcoin
>sound money

Wait until 12pm MT time. That’s usually when it peaks during the day.
How many bills have you paid with your ausitic money? That’s right 0. Mommy pays the bills with her real money.

Saifedean ''The goatfucker'' Ammous

Attached: 1548206851505.gif (480x270, 1.39M)

Good reading skills for only having a high school diploma.

Market opens in 5 minutes. Was up 2% in premarket trading.

Damn it feels good to make a lot of money using real knowledge and analytical skills instead of listening to the aspergers on here.

Attached: 4.jpg (184x184, 9K)

All you did was memorize stuff from a book. I don't see being giving a piece of paper for that being relevent.

>something actually more worthless than AOCs econ degree

Go to college or university and see how quickly you adapt to society. Memorizing useless bullshit is about 50% of what you do.

Meeting other students and building a career network with your professors is what gets you further in life then the NEETs who stay at home who are just pseudo intellectuals.

>go to uni
LOL

I took my degree at a college. Most universities are over expensive Bernie sanders loving faggots.

Either is just as bad bro. In the information age there's no need for expensive tuition if you aren't a lazy cunt.

Left college with $36,000 in student loans used over 4 years. Paid it all back in 2-3 years.

Not many people have the financial intelligence to do that. They end up getting lesbian dance theory studies and go into $200,000 dollars in debt.

Damn nigger them JL777 trips!

Attached: autism.jpg (785x782, 282K)

I was fucking high when I posted this. The market open in 5 minutes now. Watch the profits.

Dropping like a stone

Alright hats of to you, that's very good. I agree not a lot of people can do that.

What charts you looking at? Give it a couple hours.