Other urls found in this thread:

pivotaltracker.com/n/projects/2129823
github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink/commits/master
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dont see it on my pivotal view

fake and gay

pivotaltracker.com/n/projects/2129823

Based and inspect element pilled

Well OP i was excited for a split second and then, after realizing this was fake and gay, went right back to my calm cool and collected state i was previously in. So. Good job i guess? Im sure this stupid little joke will be the highlight of your day.

Attached: IMG_20190224_230507.jpg (1600x1200, 354K)

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-02-25 14-48-46.png (734x387, 60K)

OP- Tits or gtfo

>fix bug where price is displayed as >$1000

It's been a year and a half they've released nothing. They won't even hire any more devs to get it done faster. How the fuck long do they expect people to wait for their "revolutionary" technology. These fucktards are going to get overtaken by witnet.

fake because mainnet is just a legend

Im with you. I was in the ico, one of the biz pools. Have accumulated from a 8k stack up to 50k stack. Getting real fucking tired of sergeys shit. Maybe you should have been a little closer to a working product before you took 32 million investor dollars. Maybe you should throw your followers a bone? I mean he didnt even give us a fucking end of year update. No estimated release date. Just the same fucking tired ass presentations at every conference he goes to.
I dont even need 1k eoy. I need like 5 or 6 dollar link for all this time and effort trading and dca'ing to be worth it. Thats it. Thats all i ask.

Attached: 1551096838917.jpg (1379x919, 215K)

Thanks, Just sold.

this is fake, but github is showing some interesting commits. *wink wink

this. enigma is going to BTFO shitlink.

>he doesn't know

Know what? That link is an exitscam shitcoin with no use cases? Meanwhile witnet and Enigma are actual working products and decentralized oracles?

Yeah you don't know

lmao oh (You)

Attached: 1547755050830.jpg (800x1070, 135K)

Did discord really keep the jpmorgan stuff from you guys? kek

Moonnet confirmed

Banks figured out sending money without huge bottle necks, and electronically, for 30 fucking years. No one cares

>enigma
Top kek

Attached: 1541791302640.jpg (602x383, 48K)

>github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink/commits/master
hmm...

lmao no

No ur mom gay

>enigma

Attached: 1548127929415.jpg (556x561, 49K)

The service agreement task was actually moved to the finished area. Mainnet imminent.

honestly thought this was real for a second. fuck this, I'm out, this is never going to happen. what a ficking scam

same. some of these faggots who make link threads are so consumed by greed and delusion about their little link its actually making ppl kill themselves at this point