QNT x10 confirmed

oh my god did you hear that ? we fucking make it QNT bros !!!

Attached: qnt.jpg (474x247, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gz1FR5Fro40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

delet you faggot and let it retrace

Gilbert just confirmed they will take us to 1bn market cap by summer, without a bull run.

did you sold at 0.025ETH ? hahahahaha
next stop 0.1 ETH

666 checked and qnt pilled
0.1 Eth/Qnt confirmed

what's the news quantards?

Most recent AMA I'm guessing. It is certainly looking good based on what was said.

Quant memes are shit and cringe pilled and the telegram niggers try way too hard.

Quant 6 months from now: I am financially ruined

Muh enterprise adoption, this whole thing is facelifted trx, vechain etc. style marketing.

marked as a scam

>Gilbert just confirmed they will take us to 1bn market cap

>CEO promising returns on investment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHA HOLY SHIT I AM LAFFIN

>white nigger hype coin

What kind of crypto dev makes comments on market cap? Seems scammy as fuck.

Lol @ weak AION fudders. Enjoy your ATL coin.

He didn't. This is nothing.

>Lol @ weak AION fudders. Enjoy your ATL coin.

i don't even know what AION is you shitcoin cultist. if you see nothing wrong with then you deserve to lose every penny.

Haha as expected, shillbert full of hot air again.

Lots of ´talks´ ´meetings´ and making overledger ´usable´ for everyone.

Nothing fucking confirmed.

What ama?

It's a scam, can't you tell by now? It will all collapse, they aren't getting a single real client.

LTO have done it right - all their partnerships are bullshit as well (not a single mention of "LTO/LTO Network" in any of the contracts) but they've successfully stuck a pointless token/blockchain onto the side of an existing tech company.

Quant has put a pointless token onto the side of nothing.

It's a complete lie you retard. There's one level of FUD which is to latch on to any piece of info and twist it, and another level which is to completely make things up for fudding purposes.

sounds like ambrosus

Go search on Twitter for $QNT. It's been posted on there somewhere and should be pretty easy to find.

One thing is for sure. The dutch and belgian government are ACTIVELY using the lto network.

Quant is just ´avaiable´ to everything and everyone. Just nobody wants to use it.

sauce?

They're actively using a pilot project LegalThings have built. No evidence yet that anything they've done is based on the LTO Network or involves LTO tokens.

We'll see how the projects are looking in the next few months. Roll on the 6th of March.

This. LTO is basically compeltely separate, no one is "using" blockchain, those clients are not "actively using the LTO network", in fact they have probably never heard of it. Certainly they are not doing anything to do with the LTO token.

LTO looks good and I have some but I don't think we need to bullshit. That's one thing QNT can't be accused of - it's all straight down the line and they're not claiming anything that isn't 110% factual and literal.

No they are just hinting at 3000 connections but never come through with anything.

What happened to the meetings in Milan? The bigger bank than loyds which was in the bag.

Quant being made operable with everything yet nothing ever comes to fruition.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gz1FR5Fro40

As real as it gets. Flamish government doing the same and mentioning a blockchain solution.

Actual implementation, not some bought newspost with no core behind it.

It's only been weeks you grade-A retard. I'm aware you have zero experience in business, enterprise and probably life itself but how long do you think the onboarding takes for such corporate clients and eventual disclosures?

The reason Quant still has a long way to go is that most of the good stuff hasn't even came to fruition yet. They're the projects you get into early for the best gains. Unlike LTO which has already announced this supposed government pilot which effectively makes it old news they're unlikely to better. For that reason it will come to a screeching halt very soon.

You get in before the big news and reveals, not afterwards. How do people still struggle to grasp this?

100k real volume. Nobodys getting in mr grade A

Lto, steading rising volume in the millions on idex and a top 343438437 exchange.

You can guess what follows next soon :D

Meanwhile shillbert served you digifinex and dried out bittrex

I remember getting into HOT when it had $350k volume. Damn those 800% gains.

Guess what's not following soon? LTO on Binance, as it has an exclusivity agreement with BitMax. Maybe you should do more research into your project.

Remember anons, when you choose LTO over QNT, you're investing alongside guys like this.

>100k real volume. Nobodys getting in mr grade A
>Lto, steading rising volume in the millions on idex

If LTO volume on IDEX impresses you, then QNT's certainly should. It has been over 3000 ETH daily during its pumps and averages over 1000 even during quiet times.

Confirmed that you're talking shit now.