FUUUUUU

why cant I purchase this

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/alex_dreyfus/status/1100032081764253696
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

im in!

I was going to get in but then I had to verify my identity on Binance before I could. WTF? I don't trust giving out my driver's license online so I sat this one out

How can you tell if you're in?

my order was in from the start when do i find out if i got some?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-25 Binance Launchpad - Token Launch Platform.png (715x331, 19K)

check your orders

cant see anything, i seen a "purchase successful" flash up when sale finished

I got in thank god

gz

I also got a purchase successful message, but nothing in my orders and still have my BNB. What a fucking bullshit cunting piece of crap chink scam.

Seriously, fuck that inaccurate percentage bar. I decided to enter when it hit 5% but it was obviously too late. I wouldn't be so mad if it immediately went to like 70% 3 seconds after the ico started and then be too late, but that wasn't the case.

It's gonna dump. BTC will go down and you are locked for 15 days IF Binance lists it.

I refreshed and placed my order right away, was in queue since 9:00am said "purchase successful" didnt get shit.

Fuck chinks

When it is going to be listed on Binance ?

BTT was listed 3 days after the ICO

Lol, it's not going to be listed on Binance

Chinks literally have their little paid chink armies clicking the buy button and spamming the fuck out of Launchpad ICOs. You can't compete with this shit.

My strategy is to wait for the inevitable listing dump and descending wedge that every fucking listing under the sun has had, and buy on a confirmed breakout (there are normally 2-3 false breakouts before the real one though so be careful). Guaranteed 100-300% gains as new listing pumps are normally huge (check BTT from 12 to 36 sats for example).

twitter.com/alex_dreyfus/status/1100032081764253696

Can you seriously out-compete these fuckers? They run the show.

yes it is, why else would they be hosting the ico?

lol you idiot

Keek