Be honest

is 20k enough? i feel inadequate with 20k

Attached: download (2).png (305x165, 8K)

20k is easily enough. 5K is enough, unironically. Anyone who says otherwise is fudding

I hope so. same sized stack as me

this gives me hope - thanks

This. Just stick it in a hardware wallet and do something productive with your life while you wait to get rich

I have 35k and I'd say 20k is a comfy number for a start, like having a headstart in life.. maybe a million at some point. To make it you need 50-80k I'd say. Then you'd be at 3-5 million which is basically made it level when you use it conservatively.

Attached: 1534018363137.jpg (1440x960, 496K)

This as long as you wait long enough. If you have 5k and cash it all out at $50, you aren't going to make it.

My recommendation (what I'm doing) is cashing out a small portion of your stack (maybe 10-15%) at a price level where the proceeds will pay all your expenses for a year or two while you wait for the peak. Godspeed, user.

In all honesty 20k is not enough unless you just have very low expectations in life. I unironically have 100k and im thinking its not enough. My standard of making it is $5million+ after tax. $50 seems like a long hodl stretch, but who knows we may make it there. 20k would be $1 mill before tax, thats not going to get you very far in the US

What a waste of quads. Dont listen to this fudding shill. 20K link will net you $20,000,000, minimum. assuming you are not a weak handed sissy

I think i need to get to 150k to be comfortable, but i dont have an extrak $20k to put into link right now and I feel like im over invested as is.

I do have it on good authority that some people working for chainlink are given 300k link, sort of like receiving equity in a startup. If you think about it, those people surely will make it, so if I can get to half their stack I should be sitting comfy.

Checked, quads of truth.
God, coping linklets are the fucking worst.

50 fucking dollars. When would that even realistically happen? like 5 years from now. If everything aligns

Nice quads, but bad FUD.

I too was part of the $1k LINK club, but now that it seems Sergey will be adding a significant portion of the extra 350m LINK into the market, I'm doubtful. I see $400 as a solid number for what LINK could reach. $1000 is still possible, but not guaranteed in my mind anymore.

Quick calculation: Assuming $2m minimum to make it, you need $2.5m before taxes. 2,500,000/$400 = 6,250 LINK

Yes, Chainlink will reach several hundred dollars in the next 2-3 years

Link getting locked up once mainnet goes live should be very beneficial to price action and negate the effects of extra link being put into circulation

Dude, $400? maybe after it gets passed down through inheritance to your great grandchildren. I want to live free in the next year or 2. I cant hold this for 60 yrs.

50 dollars really isn't that unreachable. It's 17.5bn mcap. Fucking nem got 16bn during Jan. Bitconnect got 2bn.

Attached: Screenshot_20190225-112434_Firefox.jpg (720x1280, 208K)

Checked
15k will be enough though

When will link be over $4000?

I think it will be reachable, its just at what time? If the halvening bull is true then we may need to wait till 2020 or 2021. That's still a long time. Ive been holding since 2017 and l desu im getting tired. I feel no threat to sell, I just want to see some real reward for my early commitment and patience.

I guess it's all perspective. 2017 was the end of the last bull run and link happened to pop up at the wrong time for it. So we never really saw it fully run.

Yes, but there are still many unanswered questions about what staking will look like and how much LINK contract creators will require for collateral. As of right now, the staking and penalty contracts haven't been written so we won't be able to stake on initial mainnet.

Assumptions made in this estimate:
1) Chainlink is a critical piece needed to create the god protocol and facilitate smart contract adoption
2)Token supply will be increasing
3)There will be another bubble

I think that in the next bubble BTC will reach $100k-$200k. Even the most bearish people in my circles see at least $100k happening, so let's use that number. Approximating the number of BTC in circulation in 2021/2022 when the next bubble is likely to peak, we reach a BTC market cap of around $2T. At Ethereum's price peak (not summer 2017), relative to bitcoin it reached about 30% of Bitcoin's value.

I'm assuming that Sergey is going to use the reserved tokens to pay node operators until staking goes online and that he's going to sell some of the company's tokens at some point. Let's use 700m circulating tokens; a figure that I believe will be much higher than will actually be in circulation then.

700m tokens * $400 = $280B, or 14% of Bitcoin's value. Ethereum will likely be $300B-$400B at least.

I think the LINK token could reach higher values approaching or even reaching $1000, I'm just saying don't take it as a guarantee with so many variables still unknown.

Minimun 50K to make it to half a million dollars if you sell the absolute top.

Don't even consider selling until 2021.

Chainlink is a layer 2 technology. It wasn't the focus of the last cycle.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

my minimum wait time is 5 years,but I'm willing to wait even more.

(checked)
you are a MANIAC

You're also calculating purely by market cap standards. Pic related for example.

Attached: chainlink.jpg (756x1012, 174K)

You are also only calculating based on market cap and not the value of the network.

I only have 200k Link which is nowhere near enough to actually make it. All these Linklets with 10k stacks singing about 1k eoy are starting to piss me off with their propaganda.

It was a joke and they are actually believing it and causing FOMO in newfags preventing the dump. I need to make it to 500k before mainnet for fucks sake. Link is only going to $5 max. Right now I might make 1MM before tax on that, but tax will take a big chunk out of that then inflation will fucking ruin me over the next decade.

Even if I chuck the 1MM into a dividend stock that pays out well and I get 70k a year of it, it's not enough to beat inflation unless I basically live in poverty as a neet and keep my wagecuck job in the meantime so I don't have to sell any retirement Link. In 10 years that 70k a year will feel like 20k a year. You need a minimum of 2MM, but more likely 3MM to make it.

The upper predictions for Link where about $60 but that was made during the bullrun of last year, and it assumed that the overall crypto market cap would still be expanding and BTC would go on to 1MM a Bitcoin and that we would be in a full blown crypto FOMO hype bubble when mainnet came out and we got our price singularity.

All of that isn't going to happen anymore. The singularity is cancelled. Now we will have a slow growth to $5. And the sad but ironic thing is most people on this board will hold from 20 cents, to $5 and then hold all the way back to sub $1 again because you all believe the 1k eoy memes, and just like the retards who held BTC and didn't sell at 19k, you will do the same with Link at $5. Looking at the current charts depresses the fuck out of me when I know I only have 200k Link, nowhere near enough to make it.

At best I will have 1-2 sweet years, and then return to wagecucking after that. But it will be worse because I will have tasted freedom and know what I am missing out on.

Attached: 1545654707108.jpg (517x454, 115K)

The value of the network is equal to the amount of usage the network has which is impossible to predict at the moment, but yes you are correct. You can't try to calculate the value of the network with collateral, since we have no clue how often contract creators will require it and how much they will require.

hi res version of this pic?

Trying to calculate “percentages of a market” you will capture is retard tier antics to get excited over something that doesn’t represent reality.

ChainLink is being used by a bunch of companies with no history and MAY be lucky enough to get an opportunity to be used by some real companies for limited applications. It’s got a lot of proving to do and will take a long time to generate real value.

seriously tired of seeing these regurgitated pastas. you are a faggot

Put your money in something else you massive fucking retard. Jesus Christ. Why would you want to accumulate all that shitcoin?

>Yo dawg, did you muh fuggin know it’s like muh fuggin a hunnuh TRILLION muh fuggin dollaz in the US?! Nigga, all we gotsa do is start a muh fuggin Bank bruh. If we got just ONE MEASLEY AZZ percent of the money, nigga we’d be richer than Jeff Bezos bruh! That’s just 1% bruh! I bet a couple smart azz niggaz like us could fuck around and get 10% easy.

you're all going to make it.

Attached: link discord.png (400x436, 90K)

dont be surprised if jp morgan just tries to steal the tech. Fuck those niggers

Dude so are you! Dont you know.....

$50 LINK is like having $500 ETH... If chainlink's entire supply was already circulating.

Depending the rate that Link's supply is released, $50 LINK could be more comparable to $300-400 ETH, which seems easily doable in a bull market if link gets used.

Hell, if link gets used, then the potential is bigger than ICO shitcoin ponzis, so that use might have a bigger impact on price than ETH. And instead of ICOs selling ETH later.and crashing the price, LINK node operators might want to keep some of it for staking purposes.

It's possible that more could be locked up and more of it could stay locked up. Add a bull market where BTC surpasses $20k and who knows what the fuck could happen last. Link could blow past the equivalent of $300 ETH all the way to $1000 ETH, which would be $100 LINK minimum if all the supply was released, or more if the supply is held and only let out slowly.

Reminder: link whales want you to hold thinking it will hit $1k while they dump on you.

Does anyone know a good provider of fixed football matches? Asking for a friend ;)

Nice try, I'll NEVER sell my Linkies.

thats pretty dumb if you believe that. You can make more money investing in something else for a year or two then reallocating back into link

How many more years to wait?

Then leave