AMB.... who else is fittin to gonna be rich?

5 digit bundle numbers already. With the current bundle numbers amb should easily be around 1usd per amb based on an acceptable roi of 15ish percent yearly on a node. You have less than one week to buy as much as you can

Attached: 4835E6E6-02D5-425F-9CC7-ABC4836B3710.jpg (792x1280, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

crayonic.com/ambrosus-smart-sensors
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What’s the predicted moonprice?

What is happening in one week user? How many amb do I need to make it?

this shit was confirmed fake a few days ago. get the fuck out retard

How is this fake? Have you seen main net!

Like I said, with the current bundles, your looking at around 1usd per amb without fomo and speculation. Most investors are very happy with a 15% yearly return on their investment. Once the block explorer is available for everybody to see, we might see fomo and even higher prices. It’s gonna launch to the moon very very soon. When this shit gets to vechain market cap which it will your gonna be rich.

How was it confirmed fake faggot? The typical Jow Forums fuckbois claimed fake but it was never proven. Why would somebody fake bundle numbers at only 13k? It makes no sense user. Wave 0 is being onboarded as we speak, by the end of the month we should have lots more info on partners ect. There might be an update on Wednesday, but they will for sure have a huge update on Monday.

WHEN PUMP FOR FUCKS SAKE?

never for you AMBlet. go ask swissjew and kimchiwhale for your money back :)

Next week at the latest

This coin never pumps.
That being said i have moderate sized bag that's starting to get heavy.

There was a thread the other day explaining why it never pumps. The mainnet has been live for months and amb them selves and the wave 0 guys (probably all amb friends and family) have been running 100% of the nodes. They have been already getting paid 12usd per bundle. The lower the price of amb is, the more amb they get per bundle. They have been trying to maximize this period to accumulate as much amb as possible before it gets decentralized.

Show proof of conspiracy

It’s common sense, which you don’t seem to have any of. A few wave 0 guys were posting in tg and on the subreddit about how great the low low priced amb is for the first few node holders due to this fact.

There is another post on the subreddit talking about how it should be kept centralized as long as possible to make sure amb could accumulate more funds for development.

To add to that, you don’t think it’s extrmely odd that amb won’t release partnerships? Why?

if the team token unlock is coming, it would make much more financial sense to release partners every week/ few weeks to get a continuous rise so they can sell their team tokens at max price at the unlock, instead the exact opposite is happening.

Take a screenshot of that Reddit post so I can see. Too many posts

Pic related

Attached: E4B2AEE9-5746-4943-A838-272D0E601DED.png (750x1334, 272K)

Oh shit ok the plot thickens

The sentiment on the tg was the same. People making comments like “cheap amb is good, because the node holders are getting paid out much more amb then if the price was higher”

I got banned from the tg so I can’t provide caps.

imagine still holding this shitcoin

Go to the local hardware store and buy some rope. Your gonna need it in a couple months.

yeah nice one faggot
i'll wait til its $100 a node and then buy a few and dump on the idiots here once a bullrun starts

Sensors being mass produced by cryonic as we speak.

crayonic.com/ambrosus-smart-sensors

why has there been so much silence from all the other wave0 people for so long now? are they not allowed to talk about whats going on or what?

Can someone give me a tl;dr on nodes?

I personally think most of them are friends, family, and early supporters who are keeping quite for the reasons I mentioned, or possibly they might have even been forced to sign a nda

It’s very odd right user?

Target price estimations?
P.S. Thx

Wrong only AMB have been running nodes on main net, w0 is still on testnet.

They don't have anything to say until they are put on mainnet, testnet doesn't represent the actual network so them commenting on bundle numbers, usage etc won't have any benefit because they don't actually know. That other user is feeding you shit to make it look scammy.

Clients are paying 240amb (12usd per bundle). This 240amb is a stark contrast compare to the 15amb they would be receiving when it was at ath. Thanks for proving my point

Amb is receiving all of the bundle pay outs currently than is what your saying. Even more the reason to keep quite, keep delaying and load up on amb.

Just to add, angel said there are clients currently running nodes that produce the bundles, and charging other clients much higher prices (I believe he said 100usd). Let me try to find it and cap it.

>thanks for proving my point
I didn't prove your point dummy. Your point is that there is something scammy going on behind the scenes like "friend and family running nodes". For someone that alleges to know so much about the project it's funny you don't even know that 0 people are running nodes on the mainnet outside of whatever nodes AMB themselves are running. It's also funny that you're trying to make it seem shady that a growing company would secure funds for themselves. It's also funny that you used a fake FUD image in your OP and now you're posting all "well-to-do" shit. In other words it's obvious you're a fudding piece of shit go fuck yourself.

Whatever you say. I’m all in. If you think that companies act “ethically” especially in the crypto world your a fucking retard.

They wouldn’t help out their supporters, friends, and family right by having them as wave 0? Go kys

They are all about transparency, how about we see who and why the first node holders were selected..... oooo wait we can’t.

Wave0 is on testnet you fucking brainlet they aren't making shit it's all just tests. The release of mainnet to the public coincides with wave0 being onboarded to it. And no I don't think companies are ethical, you're the one bringing ethics into it. If the team is running audits on mainnet it stands to reason that they are using actual information gathered from clients and their own nodes in order to conduct the audit. Of course you need to turn this into "they're intentionally delaying it to make their moms money" to make them look like liars, but of course you also have no proof.

So they’re not intentionally delaying it.... after it’s been out since fucking August. They’re just incompetent is what your saying? By they, i mean you Angel. Shouldn’t you be doing some global ceo work and not shit posting on a Colombian River image posting board?

I bet your little Boot licking Janie’s like baeshoor and Kevin for first dibs.

I thought you were up to date on the project? You should know that there are tests and audits being done then, because after all this is a first of its kind network no need to rush out an imperfect product. Funny how you start calling me Angel, why would you invest in a project if you think the CEO wastes time responding to fudders on Jow Forums? Oh but wait except you aren't a fudder you are completely legitimate right? Go fuck yourself loser lol

They guy who made this thread and thinks amb is going to blow up, and calls 1usd by end of March is a fudder. You make lots of sense.

Chadsetti :)

Attached: photo5821048607850213152.jpg (600x600, 69K)

Notice how barely any of the long term supporters and bagholders in the community are in w0. i wonder why? nodes are all going to friends and family and angels crew.
They wont show the masternode applicant list because they are moving people they want up to the front of the line

Bingo.

Listen, I have no problem with it desu. This is how the world works. But for people to say that I’m some how fudding when I’m honestly all in this shit is a joke. They defensive responses make me believe it even more

>hurr durr, wave 0 will be the more tech savvy people who applied
Is what amb said
Bullshit

Wow because no fudder would spew total bullshit that could be said about any coin just to make himself appear more legitimate right? Fuck off already you aren't fooling anybody with your bullshit

>Bullshit
Do you have a source for any of this? No? So fuck off.

Correct. If you saw the masternode application, it just asked what level tech knowledge you have. NO section on proving this tech knowledge. It's just there for show

Fyte me baeshoor. For real though.

no no no telegram people are too high class for biz, despite all of them originating from here and lurking/screenshotting every AMB thread kek

So which is it? Am I Angel, Kevin or Baeshoor? Am I Bogged? Am I Karl? What name are you gonna deflect to next in order to playoff the fact that you're a full of shit fudder?

And you too go fuck yourself loser go ahead and pretend I'm some dude from telegram too

>kevin
>baeshoor
>bogged
>karl
knows all telegram faggots but pretends not to be one
KEK

You fudders mention those dudes all the time they are your little boogeymen you cling to whenever people start calling you out for being full of shit. Exactly like what you're doing right now lol.

Your all the same cuck faggots to me. That place is literal cancer. You guys ban or team up on anybody not licking angels gouch who ask questions and are sometimes critical of certain aspects of the project.

How many bundles do you reckon we will see a day on launch?

You're*

>trying this hard to convince anons he is not a telegram faggot

>comes in to ask the fudder
lol you guys called in your backup? pathetic

5 digits.

Pulled right out of your ass faggot.

Fake screenshot. Mainnet is not released yet.

Hey hey hey

He asked me how much I expect I answered. Wtf is your problem. You trigger af. I bet you wouldn’t act like that in real life.

>5 digit bundle numbers already
I wonder when we will get any proof? Guarantee the answer is "Soon"

They know exactly how many bundles are on the mainnet but don’t say. Now they won’t release any other partners until mainnet even though they had no problem releasing partners to “btfo mr bearwolf”

Hmmmmm, what would be the reasoning.....

>when we will get any proof?
I highlighted the question again since you didnt address it