JUST

Attached: your future.png (630x328, 55K)

He got profits unlike you and this shitboard

>bagholder bingo

Why sell all of it? Makes no sense

I bought 3-4BTC @ $30 and sold @ $200. At least I didn’t lose like all you suckers.

*cope*

you think people that knew about btc back in 2011 and sold didnt end up buying it again? unlike you who probably bought btc at $10000+ for the first time, that guy is most likely rich by now. the things you morons use to cope with the fact that you bought the top like a complete brainlet are fascinating. its like the retards that unironically think the pizza guy isnt a fucking millionaire anyways nowadays. cope retards

Fwiw the pizza guy really is very rich now.

Is this some subliminal message about the impending mega pump in BTC in 30 minutes?

i bought 25 btc @ 8 and sold @ 11

it wasn't really a good feeling when i came back when it was triple digits

Attached: 1546806576172.png (280x291, 88K)

Bought 100 btc in 2009 after failing at mining for less than a penny. Lost all the wallet information in about 2010. Feels bad man.

by 2011 it was too late. btc was already close to 1k IIRC. I even bought some back in 2011 but sold them soon after. Even if i had held onto them i would have only made a few grand at best. whoopdedoo. The truth is if you didn't get in during 09 - 10 you didn't make jack shit unless you where already rich and had the money to buy in at 2011 prices.

Used to mine it when it was 3$ and unloaded everything at around 15$ (on mt gox. lel). I was sure this was a meme that was gonna be worthless in the future. Bought my first shitbox car with the proceeds

So you made $680? LOL. The absolutely state of this board. Currently still up $50k.

lmao this is what happens to those "take profits broOOOOooooOo" faggots

Good point tbf

imagine the cope

Attached: btcgains.jpg (576x768, 95K)

that shit is so dumb. all you have to do is know someone in law enforcement that has access to the DMV database and you could literally find out who these whales are and where they live.

are you retarded? Bitcoin went to 1k at the end of 2013, was a few dollars in 2011

LOL, this nigger took pennies when he could have had 35 million

>a few dollars. maybe for a minute. i remember it being like $350ish. Then shortly after it went to 1k and never went below that again. Like i said you had a small window from 09 to 10 maybe early 11 to get in. If you missed that you didn't make more than a couple grand at best. Like me. I bought in 2011. Made like 5k wow. amazing.

Attached: photo6025939206662107084.jpg (1080x818, 80K)

sry. didn't mean to green text

a few dollars. maybe for a minute. i remember it being like $350ish. Then shortly after it went to 1k and never went below that again. Like i said you had a small window from 09 to 10 maybe early 11 to get in. If you missed that you didn't make more than a couple grand at best. Like me. I bought in 2011. Made like 5k wow. amazing.

wat

Based

>$500

Only 12,353 people in the world could have that much bitcoin at once. He was 1 in 12,353 at one point and he threw it all away for a couple hundred.

He also sold some at $15k so he has that going for him.