After you make it how will you ensure your gf doesn't try to steal your wealth?

After you make it how will you ensure your gf doesn't try to steal your wealth?

Attached: buybitcoin.jpg (640x800, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/saudi-billionaire-should-have-diplomatic-immunity-from-divorce-case-after-taking-un-role-for-st-a6820126.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Brainwashing. I think mine is already too far gone to even attempt something like this.

>make it
>girlfriend

Not gonna make it bro

>gf doesn't try to steal your wealth?
She will. Or, she will assume it's hers to spend. Just know that this is true about all of them, don't kid yourself and think you found a unicorn, and proceed accordingly.

Thats a 9+

Jaws might be photoshopped

>Jaw(s)

>too much belly fat
repulsive

>fat belly
>no definition
>sickly moles all over her body
>Ears are shaped weirdly
>Nose is too sharp and droops downwards
>Freckles on the nose
>Fake eye brows.

I'd pay her money to leave me alone.

QUIERO COGER

>caterpillar eyebrows
literally unfuckable. makes me want to vomit

> not being able to outsmart an eternal child
Maybe it'd be best if you didn't have a gf

get a gf before you make it, dummy
she shouldn't necessarily love you while you're poor (a man needs to provide)
but she should be horny for you before you make any money
else, you're fucked

My ugliness of body and personality is sufficient to prevent such an outcome.

>implying you could get at that anyways

Cope much?

I tell her I’m investing in crypto, but I’m the only one with private keys and login info.

>not getting rich TOGETHER with your gf

Cuz of me she's already well on her way to becoming financially independent.

Couples who get rich together, stay together :))))

until you get reported to IRS or she gets her new foreign chad friends to ambush + torture private keys out of you :)

>user why don't we get married ? Don't you love me ?
>user, I've been thinking about having kids...
>user I don't feel the same way I used to about our relationship, you don't pay attention to me.. I want a divorce and half of everything you own.

Attached: swimsuit-model-fake-tits-smile.jpg (634x779, 69K)

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/saudi-billionaire-should-have-diplomatic-immunity-from-divorce-case-after-taking-un-role-for-st-a6820126.html

Saudi Billionaire Sheikh Walid Juffali wanted to upgrade to a newer model, but his supermodel wife didn't like the idea of being second, so she divorced his ass. Only there was a catch! Before she could finalise the papers, he had obtained a diplomatic post with the sovereign nation of St. Lucia. This gave him diplomatic immunity, shielding him from any and all court judgements and enforcements.
Unfortunately, due to a legal technicality, the court claimed that he was technically a British citizen before he became a diplomat.
Fortunately for us, it means that if you're rich enough you can get away with anything from divorce to genocide, so long as you become a diplomat before you reside (either literally or tangentially) in the country wherein you wish to commit your crime.
All you have to do is a) be super rich, b) find a country corrupt or desperate enough, and c) convince them to make you a diplomat

fucking faggot
go back playing starwars with your penis

> t. virgin (wizard level over 9000)

She's too fat

If you didn't budget for the inevitable -50% then I'm sorry to say that you are not gonna make it

Putting everything in a company over which you have the hand over.
If you get divorce raped, all that stuff doesn't really belong to you so she can't take it.

Is that working?

By not dating humans.
Summon a demon gf or wait for until you can buy robot ones.

Attached: shadow-spawn gf.jpg (800x600, 56K)

last time i had girlfriend it was year 2012. i haven't get laid for 7 years

Attached: 1546534773453.jpg (1150x1084, 60K)

I just looked it up. He still had to pay 75 mil. pound to his ex-wife in the end. Take-home message: never ever marry.

poor bobo... now try 25 years

based and shadowpilled

Wow, never knew fat ugly girls browsed this board.

Oink oink piggy.

Attached: 1496888914320.gif (311x362, 1.99M)

Hey fren, same year as me.

Attached: apu frens.jpg (316x160, 11K)

>marry robot gf
>robotic revolution happens and robots gain the same rights as humans
>robot wife leaves you
>takes half your money

no way to win user

Honestly, I wouldn't tell her about it. Would just say I work from home.
If she ever broke up with me due to finances, it wouldn't matter that much - I can see it coming, and I can just get another one.

Pump for 3 months, then dump. Repeat. The DiCaprio method.

You can't even live with a woman for an extended period of time in many places or she can take your shit due to common-law. Life is a scam.

I came here to say this!

Just remember if she doesn't come for your money, her family will and they'll use her as their battering ram.