Crypto dividends

Any tokens or projects that have the potential to pay dividends just from holding. I’m not talking proof of stake here.

Attached: C5EA1637-D983-4E77-A1F4-251C884EC6FA.jpg (1242x794, 684K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@Fota/fota-a-profit-sharing-platform-e5c149f851b7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fcoin.com
FT token

They should also pay the dividend in BTC or USDT.

>I’m not talking proof of stake here.
Where are the divees coming from then OP?

You are describing a security. No legit project on any of the current exchanges could do dividends legally. This will change with platforms like tZERO though.

From my initial investment not future investment through staking

Thank you for answer

NapoleonX

KMD

NEO

SEED token, by Sesameseed, the funding platform for dapps and ICOs on Tron. They're the largest SR by a wide margin. Look them up.

Vechain

NEO dividends give you about 3-4% roi per year. its a safe hold right now. at or near its bottom and is chinas coin

$FOTA
medium.com/@Fota/fota-a-profit-sharing-platform-e5c149f851b7

NASH Exchange token

Attached: nash-770x433.jpg (770x433, 23K)

This is the only real answer

Red pill me on NEO is it worth holding if you can only afford small amounts less than 500 bucks?

china loves NEO. its a long term hold. i have 90 just in case. countries will start moving away from paper money and adopting digital currencies. neo is chinas choice and always has been and look at china. first they unite their citizens under good morals now they will unite their citizens under a national global currency system and neo will spearhead that system

Do you understand that if everyone receives dividends for just holding then there's no reason why it would increase the total value of your holdings?

hex

wtf is shit supposed to mean?
it will increase in value because more people will want dividends while everyone else is holding

>first they unite their citizens under good morals

Attached: dog what.png (502x434, 310K)

If everyone receives dividends the you're just inflating the supply. Now tell me why the network (total market cap) would be higher after dividends are paid. If everyone receives 5% "dividends" then the price should be expected to fall proportionally.

Coss

masternodes

Safex

Get yourself an XSN masternode, if you cant afford one, just Cold stake your coins, or use the XSN cloud. Pays daily.

Most masternode projects are Pure SHIT, with no purpose, but i challenge you to read this thread:

Im personally making about $150 monthly passively..

Sierra

Komodo does. It gives you 5% a year and a decent project.

>first they unite their citizens under good morals

Attached: 1509957423421.jpg (746x586, 126K)

REN, AURA, BNB (they have quarterly buyback).

Attached: 1_IUHRj0rkQpuf1d3RJzIg_A.png (284x297, 19K)

Masternodes are ponzi schemes that crashes the price by inflating the supply. It sounds like a good idea until you realize every other idiot is also getting the same "dividend".

True dividend paying tokens pay out rewards in ETH or BTC or stablecoins. REN, AURA and BNB are good examples of this.

let biz fomo in after we've claimed

>0.05 yuan has been deposited into your account

chx