CHX

Should I get in now ? Or is the ponzi nazi p&d scam over already?

Attached: own chart.jpg (1820x758, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4H4CxWOImkY&feature=youtu.be
pynk.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> Thinks CHX is a ponzi

Never gonna make it

I have some but feel like taking out eth and get more LTO bags. CHX shills got quiet on here, not a good sign

It's over. We all are buying the shitcoin ponzi LTO.

Far from being over. Its only the beginning.

CHX Chads, not shills, are letting the rocket refuel to sustain a healthy moon mission.

classic double top. volume profile confirms it. get the fuck out before its too late.

Lol, just like the previous two "double tops".

3600 here

will I be able to buy a girl like this?

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2019-02-25 at 17.56.09.jpg (720x1280, 104K)

Just look at the volume now that the wash trading/artificial pumping stopped. This is heading down

Hm. It's a good question OP. I was hoping for a retracement back to like 24 cent ish. But that could have been 26 and on it's way back up now. It wouldnt hurt buying now. Waiting til like end first week in March to see what it's at then buying more.

Falling volume with prices still so high, just shows people are getting smarter and not selling because it's cheap as fuck.

le'mee ata machbiaa?

More like the start of a bull pennant.

vs btc it made lower high so it's bearish, and it looks like textbook cycle chart. if it drops below that 6630 dip it will likely go back to at least 2k sats
vs usd it's unclear though and volume looks to be dead, so who know what whales are doing, maybe waiting for some bigger exchange listing

Getting the fuck out, it's gonna be a long bear down from here

Bye Felicia! See you at 0.50

Are you still HOLDING THIS MEME?

CHX holders on suicide watch. They’ve become so desperate they’re trying to capitalise on LTOS success.

FYI, LTO is the future. XRB type pump.

I'm shaking at what's next

I still can't believe people fell for this goofy p&d. There are already major companies who have been doing since 2018 what these clowns claim they will do in the future.

When you still see comments like this, you know we are 1000x from the top. When there is zero FUD, you're at the top.

>trying to capitalise on LTOS success.
Where the fuck do you see that? The biggest FUD for LTO is how obnoxiously retarded it's fanboys are.

lmfao, this is the prime reason why you retards will be watching from the sidelines as this hits 3 figures. Look at JP Morgan, look at Microsoft, look at tzero and securitize. Do you see what they see? Do you see the market ripe for disruption worth HUNDREDS of trillions? Do you have any idea how much demand OWN has already in this space, basically ahead of the aforementioned competition already - and their platform launches in 1 month. This shit will hit 3 figures over the 12 months no doubt. 4 figures remains to be seen at this point. But the tokenomics make that seem inevitable with the right amount of volume as well. Can't wait to watch the pink wojacks a year from now. You were warned. Kek

I was at the meetup on 24th lol. I can tell you the next 2 partnership pumps will bring this to 50c. The mainnet pump will bring this to 1$. You can sell after that because after mainnet it’s all up to companies to pump this coin

Scam ponzi over. Look at that volume kek.

After knowing what you know, do you have a shred of doubt that the demand wouldn't be there?

give hint. are they US based?

and craig holds the patents to the whole market
can you say STIFFED? yes i think so
sell your bags son

I told you demand is gonna pump it to 1$ after that people will likely dump after mainnet, it’ll depend on whether companies actually use the platform which is not likely looking at tzero
Europe

Lol, you don't think companies will use the platform? After claiming how significant their partners will be?

Yet if CHX's protocol differs in any conceivable way his patents are no longer valid. Did you really think Creg would be granted total dominance of a single market and the right the squeeze out his competition through legal and economic bullshit, thereby hindering and preventing any form of independent advancements?

No doubts companies will use it but don’t expect it to be like the ico boom. Look at the partners vechain has, no one is really using it

$106 million tokenized up from $66 million recorded on 02/07/19.

Bruh this has been cleared up, the dsr is just a share registry, not people actually using FAST

Interesting perspective, I think you're wrong. Especially once STOs become mainstream news. But to each their own pun intended
Yes thats recorded on the DSR and its safe to assume that those companies will want to use own but its not set in stone until mainnet

that's how the big businesses work, they are always filing lawsuits against each other, samsung and apple had one going for 7 years
they will pay him royalties or be prepared to pay out a shitton to team (((lawyer))) and creg has the bankroll to keep that going

Attached: DwjjEIFXQAAAmnH.jpg (864x1052, 116K)

Get in. It’s a gamble but if STOs become a thing. This shit will 1,000 times

This business has an unbelievable amount of partners lined up, as well as clients, some wanting to launch offerings of 10, 50, to over 100MM. (As mentioned on the interview) over the next months and year. It's quite obvious here that people haven't done their research because if you have, you'd really have no reason to be worried about whether business will be using the platform or not. The scale will be huge. People here speculating every day because muh volume. Just sell then you spastic cunts, please. After mainnet you will finally see things unfold, and how CHX is being used.

Lmao that’s the only FUD... the Strength of the community. How pathetic is your FUD

FYI, lots of internal issues at CHX

YOUR CEO CANT EVEN stick to the schedule he promises you desperate bag holder

Attached: SaschaVsCraig.gif (480x360, 981K)

what promises?

It remains to be seen just how effective Craig's patent trolling is. His credibility in court will surely be reduced substantially when it's proven he not Satoshi doesn't have access to any of the largest wallets. It seems like a stretch to assume his patents are detailed enough to crowd out competitors when Craig doesn't even have base tech developed for markets like STOs.

>patents are detailed enough to crowd out competitors
They're not. I am surprised a number of them were even passed.

>Craig doesn't even have base tech developed for markets like STOs.
Yep

He is also attempting to breach laws governing corporate monopolies in his efforts to build a monolithic wikipedia rumored to be crammed full of child abuse images.

I hope at least one case of alleged patent infringement is tried in the UK. Creg will be in for an interesting time...

I rest my case; always be wary of investing in the same thing that a bunch of morons are in, LTO being the perfect example. Also you still didn't explain how CHX or it's investors are trying to capitalize on LTOs success. Do you even have a filter between you brain and your mouth/fingers?

I will literally hunt Craig down like an animal and murder him if he causes me to lose my money a third time.*
*everything I post here is satire.

Volume is still basically the same on Idex. Don't tell me you're one of the mongoloids that actually uses Hotbit, are you?

The hotbit wash traders are dumping on IDEX

The hotbit wash traders were Hotbit themselves, retard. Hotbit just cancelled their wash trading on most of their coins, not just CHX, because nobody was using Hotbit because everyone knew that 99% of the volume for every coin was fake.

This has to be larp

>The hotbit wash traders are dumping on IDEX
You obviously have no idea what wash thing is lmao.
>I rest my case; always be wary of investing in the same thing that a bunch of morons are in
Bro, all of the 'morons' are the ones fudding chx lol, the smart people are actually holding on because they understand what is about to happen.

Imagine being a pajeet like you dabbling with a abysmal volume of this cancer coin lol

>1 post by this ID

Also, pretty funny to call someone a Pajeet when you can barely speak English yourself.

>literally double top on chart
>should I get in now
Yes, do us all a favor.

The only pajeet here is you

why is this better than quant, should I sell my LTO for it?

youtube.com/watch?v=4H4CxWOImkY&feature=youtu.be
Skip to like 11 minutes in

>the next 2 partnership pumps will bring this to 50c. The mainnet pump will bring this to 1$
this

Tether out and wait for dip at 14-18 cents

You'll be lucky to get 22 cents.

Can you LTO retards make your own thread, this is about CHX, a real project with real hype. No one is interested in your spam we are trying to discuss one of the top potential projects in crypto.

Nobody wants to read their dumb threads, and they need fresh blood to dump on, so they pollute other threads.

this

Volume is picking up again as we speak. Interesting

Attached: IMG_20190226_124419.jpg (1080x675, 121K)

I'm 90% sure that this is a great entry point

whales are accumulating at 18000 vitaliks. this is the bottom. it will bounce soon and keep going up

mainnet and masternodes about a month away.

huge strategic partnerships to be announced soon

exchange listings

then Own will start market buying chx for business... mmm mmm mmmmmmmmmmmmm

also forgot.. they will start their marketing campaign after mainnet

don't sell until 10 billion marketcap. it will take a couple of years though but it will get there. this team delivers and own his first mover advantage

Extra bullish news, look at the people who have CHX in it's portfolio: pynk.io/

Look at the members's job history