THERE WILL BE BTC JUMPERS!

When BTC drops off a cliff people will be jumping like in 1929.

I’m a #GG33 member

Gary has predicted the trump presidency

The exact number of seats for each party in the 2018 election

Has predicted basketball injuries

His numerology and astrology expertise is unparalleled

Bitcoin will be obsolete, its only a matter of time before BTC DOMINANCE is NUKED

I know the exact coin that will overtake BTC, since i like biz i will give you a 50/50 shot at the right coin.

Its either $ZEC or $XRP. Make you choice to all in or hedge these. If you hedge you will make it.

Attached: C68D2E0C-2111-4DF7-907E-0E072661EED3.png (1242x2208, 504K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/imprintedenergy/status/1100118909880098816?s=21
coindesk.com/jpmorgan-partners-zcash-team-add-enterprise-security
dropbox.com/s/l54ygeznr5ozxt2/MatrixMindset_PublicRelease.pdf?dl=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You got nothing better to do bro? If it does drop that low people will sell off well before they are out of profit hahah

Screencap this. You have been warned.

Attached: 87AC0C7F-7D4C-4400-90BD-30CB3306B17B.jpg (1229x1687, 288K)

gary is just a random conspiracy theorist trying to market something that we already know and knew

Attached: lo.jpg (468x422, 45K)

Tards really thing BTC and ETH are just going to "go away or fall off" you do realize that there are billions of dollars and millions of investors in both. And both have thousands of warehouses with hardware with computers mining the blockchain. With cashless pay, XRP a premined coins defeats the whole purpose of crypto and its value.

>Its either $ZEC or $XRP
>MY BAGS ARE HEAVY /Thread

t. gary

Wrong, most noobs bough at the top or near top

twitter.com/imprintedenergy/status/1100118909880098816?s=21

Attached: 507B7246-8C85-4957-B02F-8696EB81FE15.png (1242x2208, 1.67M)

Imagine being so fucking salty that people made money, that you go on twitter and hope that people lose their money and commit suicide.
Imagine being that bitter.
TLDR: His wife is fat and ugly

>ZEC or XRP

Holy shit this guy this fucking guy.

The only coin that'll likely replace Bitcoin is Eth if they can get their shit together.

Its the ZEC shill. but I wouldnt be surprised if ZEC replaces BTC. it has all the qualities (((they))) would want in a crypto

Haha gary you hear that? Your wife is a fat ugly whore

>you do realize
Yes, hence the reason there are goin to be jumpers, theyll have nothing left
get out before its too late

ZEC is superior to ETH as a form of currency. ZEC can be encrpyted. ETH will be valued for its platform and smart contract capabilities, but it wont be used to buy say a cup of coffee or a house

Every one of this clowns sports predictions were wrong

>since I like biz
Jow Forums doesn't like you, now fuck off you faggy scammer. Imagine believing that lifes outcomes are set in stone and ruled by numbers adding 1+21 =22 will make you a billionaire. Fuck off.

you do realize ETH has no capped supply right
>Its the ZEC shill
?
Regardless, this guy gets it and is going to be rich as fuck
coindesk.com/jpmorgan-partners-zcash-team-add-enterprise-security
ZEC will merge with JPMcoin

Attached: EEF1C660-4526-433C-B7CC-123567A9697D.jpg (1080x1771, 349K)

Honestly im not worried, even if my 2 BTC
and 60 ETH dont work out in the future. I have over 10k in AR/VR in HIMAX and my dad does too. Whenever he dies I'm the only child in his will and I'll inherit over a mil so I'm not worried.

Attached: pentagram_baphomet_sign_by_lapis_lazuri-db2heru.jpg (250x250, 8K)

None of those are arguments though

Shills just straight up LYING now

Numerology is proven to be real goy

dropbox.com/s/l54ygeznr5ozxt2/MatrixMindset_PublicRelease.pdf?dl=0

>BITCOIN CLOWNS

They hate us cause they ain't us.

Attached: 1537382974182.jpg (433x650, 56K)

You know I honestly dont see the harm in buying 20 Zcash even if it is a scam or XRP, I have 1000 sitting around and its better to hold some than none. I know if the jews are involved though it can't be good.
Yea jews use numberology in their jewish torah rituals so I wouldn't be surprised, Some of it you can even find in the bible.

Based
All of your favorite crypto twitter idols told you NOT to sell the ATH and that bitcoin was going to 100k

The coin is nkn

>Bitcoin is dead

Attached: 1525889705669.png (404x274, 181K)

>your favorite crypto twitter idols

Don't have any of those. Just because you're addicted to Twitter doesn't mean everyone else is.

no, but its still a good project You BTC hodlers are going to be jumpers when it falls off, i bet you’re even accumulating more BTC as we speak because you believe its the bottom. This is the new TOP.

>bitcoin is dead for real this time

Attached: 1551135622019.jpg (400x400, 35K)

I have a bag of XRP but no ZEC. How many ZEC will I need user?

he said "one coin will take over"... but didnt say which coin... i smell BS on zec / xrp

also..if real, giev us time frame