How many people have killed themselves because of cryptocurrency losses?

How many people have killed themselves because of cryptocurrency losses?

Attached: 905283962.jpg.0.jpg (1200x800, 248K)

Far too many... We need these people to lead the future not get stuck in the present.

Yeah let's see a show of hands

less than the number that killed themselves over fiat

The absence of posts really highlights the tombstones

That's true

probably less than 20 in all time in all the world

It does make you wonder with how slow this board is compared to what it used to be.

OP BTFO

It's not the losses that does it, but the chart-staring and emotional assaults from forums like this one. Turns your brain to jelly.

I tried to kms last summer, indeed.

Failure!

Actually i would believe that its more than 200 at least...

How many people have killed themselves because of roastie issues?

Attached: 1337282723546.jpg (604x453, 44K)

there will be many more. when btc goes to 100k then 1m. all those who panic sold and to an 70% loss now.

We really should make a poll to find out

The better question is, How many have died from the Gainz?

Attached: Permahodl.jpg (634x357, 79K)

yeah no, crypto is pathetic we can't even shitpost on par

Hope they took their keys and balances with them

Attached: D0SXKt3WkAA-VzC.jpg (2240x1260, 791K)

i was going to when i realised i bought BTC at sub 10 dollars, and sold for 2x profit. iwas so mad for my self that ideveloped a PTSD for that. it was the worst feeling in the wolrd to realize that ive coulde get 30000x profit instead of 2x.

Attached: 1546555297195.jpg (250x242, 6K)

my brother told me to buy bitcoin in 2011. He invested when it was around 1$ per. He sold at 12k per. I didnt listen. He's now rich. I still want to kms for not doing it

I know that feel. Jow Forums had piqued my attention back when btc was $20 and I bought a few bitcoins to play with and sold them for about the same amount. Thought it was a gimmick.

Next I heard about it, bitcoins were being demanded to decrypt ransomware infected computers and being traded for drugs on Tor and they were going for $300 a pop. I thought it was a bubble ready to pop so I paid no mind.

Then I heard about it breaking a thousand and thought it would be foolish to jump in at that price and my suspicions were confirmed when I heard about it crashing to $200 per corn.

Rest is history. I missed out and though btc might touch Q4 2017 prices some time in the distant future, I’ll never have a chance at amazing entry point ever.

I almost did

ever wonder why this board has gotten more quiet lately?

The show must go on. You learned a lesson. You will have more than one chance to making it. You too.
This now is a good enough entry point btw for the long run.

Get back in business guys.

Hi John Smith

23 year old doomer here, 3 kids i went to highschool necked themselves because of crypto and forex. No larps