What's BIZ's thoughts on this guy right here...

What's BIZ's thoughts on this guy right here? Why do you think he was able to do what he did and how do you think he got there?

Attached: footer-tai.jpg (500x447, 42K)

Looks like a mouth breather.

Only educated responses please

His appearance is greatly reminiscent to that of an oral aspirator.

Dump ppl accuse him of hot owning his house/cars
>MUH HE RENTS THEM OUT
The reality is these people don't know about 'Piercing the corporate vale'...He has to rent them out! Or the items get treated as his property!
TL;DR Poor people don't like him b/c reasons

Well, he does look like he breathe through his mouth

kek

Scammer and absolutely amoral scimbug but also based as fuck.

He's a liar basically

That lambo in the vid you could see it was a rental key

The house we found the listing on airbnb

Scam artist basically

Attached: 1528848152277.jpg (588x608, 39K)

Found the mouth breathers
Read

Fuck off you dickriding faggot. He is a scumbag who advertised crypto investment advice during peak bubble, but if you watch his videos on the topic you can tell he had NO IDEA what he was talking about. If you can con normies the way that he does then more power to you, but it definitely makes you a shit person.

First off, i don't like him, i am not buying his shite.
BUT he is not a scam artist, people want something, he provides it...whats so wrong with that?
Lots of people talk about crypto & numerous other subjects, but have zero clue...
Those who can't do teach, People pay to be taught!

>Lots of people talk about crypto & numerous other subjects, but have zero clue...
And they are also scammers, what's your point?

The fact of the matter is that he targets the most gullible and the lowest-common denominator. I have no problems with them losing their money as that is economic Darwinism, but that is not an honest living. He is a conman not unlike Joel Osteen.

I spent $1000 on his classes and honestly I hate myself for it

Same way most people get there. Through dishonesty, using shady tactics and selling trash to gullible people.
I've considered doing the same things myself, but I feel that my personal sense of karma would make me pay for it.

Literal scammer.

You deserve to be poor forever. I hope you learn from that experience.

I would of thought you would have had compassion for the >the most gullible and the lowest-common denominator.
Still learned something for his money!

I've learned a lot from that experience. I learned some stuff from him especially but Def not worth

I have no sympathy for anyone buying his snake oil. You were going to get conned out of that $1000 sooner or later.

Not him, but Tai's advice isn't HORRIBLE. He just took good ideas from other people and put them together. I say this, regardless of how much I dislike what he does.
You can get a lot out of it if you put in the effort, like with any educational material.

Nevermind you're not OP

So not a scam...

The scamming part comes down to what happens when you try to get a refund. There are many bad reviews online of his companies.

Is that the guy who has mentors?

OP here, I made a decision to buy information from him that I could've could've searched for on Google and in libraries had I taken the tike to do so. I'm 19 and lazy and want to get up there with little effort. Now I've decided that low effort=low outcome. Thank you all for your feedback.

And knowledge.

What in the actual fuck does he actually do? I honestly see him as a sort of gimmick motivational speaker. But still have no idea what he does for a living, i watch his snaps randomly when advertised and he talks about real estate and social media marketing. But honestly seems like hes more full of shit then actual usable info. And most real estate advice boils down to few thngs.

Digital products are exempt from returns...
Its the law in the UK at least.

> I honestly see him as a sort of gimmick motivational speaker.
>But honestly seems like hes more full of shit then actual usable info
I would say you are right on...

It's very easy to do what he did if you have nothing to lose, no empathy, and accept being hated by millions. Long story short, he repackages information into eBooks and webinars and sells them to very desperate and materalistic wantrepreneurs that think there's a short cut to getting rich.

I actually applaud him on not killing himself yet, but I'm guessing he's pretty much a sociopath.