i think your gay

you'd be surprised who lurks here

Bill Gates was on reddit today, so yes

Musk and Bezos post here sometimes so we win

surprise me

I'm Lorde

It's me David S. :)

lol when has bezos ever posted here?

My dad works at Nintendo. He's really high up. Really.

i believe it

I can scratch up about 10k atm

Why do you even mention we should be surprised. Fuck off.

my net worth is ~450k but I have 4 kids so that ate up some $

tell the story, aFinancialWreck.

Your music is good but too bad about the sjw crap.

Well that's fine as long as you're a freshman or sophomore in college.

>how to get bitches to expose their wealth
Nicely done op.

Memes aside you're a fucking retard for even spouting that. You realize roughly half of Americans don't have two stacks to clap together?

Today a r*dditor LARPs to get some free karma

Half of Americans are black or hispanic. You're on Jow Forums, you're held to the white/asian standard.

I am a trillionaire ama

the level of mental illness on this board is drastically higher if nothing else.

if you thought portfolio larp on Jow Forums was bad, you should see some of the bullshit these faggots come up with

anytime i read one of those FIRE posts, the people seem to live like fucking hermits. they hate going out, they hate spending money on food and just eat the bare minimum (lentils, rice, potatoes), they drive rustbuckets which aren't necessarily the worst thing but it feels like many of them have 0 personality.

Check your diary. That's why you keep one, pea brain.

False lmao. This board is 70% pajeet shills and we’ve all seen the pol meetup pics.

Attached: 63E85F28-DDAE-4BE0-849A-941638BFC9DB.jpg (1057x947, 166K)

>He bases his opinion of Jow Forums on the people who would actually go to a Jow Forums meetup

Are you brain dead?

Jow Forums is full of self hating ethnocucks, underage edglords, and reddit boomers from the 2016 election campaign. Why are you getting so upset?

22 with a 150k net worth (not from crypto) here

I am not upset. I haven't used Jow Forums Jow Forums since 2013 and haven't used hate chan Jow Forums since 2017. I am just asking if you are dumb because the statements you make certainly are dumb.

o i am laffing

What you said just now in your post completely contradicts the photo in your other post here I don't doubt this user's query asking if you're brain-dead

why are you replying?

This is not Jow Forums, this is not the United States in general, and Pajeets don't bother with net worth threads.

So VP9kPKk+ having 10k is fine, as long as they're under 20.

There’s like 3 white people in the picture and one of them is either in his 30s or balding really early. How does this contradict what I said?

They also have higher IQ

IQ doesn’t exist over there so how could they?

None of the people in that photo look like they are ethnocucks, edgelords, or boomers. On top of that, that's a really diverse group of people that look quite happy which is the exact opposite of your accusation

Edge lords wouldn’t show up. You don’t notice the Asians and Latinos in the pic? Or that boomer on his phone?

This is so oddly specific and strange it's probably true. Was dope when you played with Nirvana. t.boomer

Is Jow Forums a hobby for you?

based

let me guess, the story is he started out with financial help from his parents, graduated at 22 and worked in software for 4 years, investing everything in the stock market or bitcoin.

ok i looked it up
>My parents saved about $20k for me to go to college in a 529 plan.
>I graduated college at age 22. First full-time job was making $55k. Now I make $82k at age 26. I'm a typical "financial analyst/project manager" for a Fortune 500.

boring story, he got help starting, didn't spend on anything, and put it in an index fund. i don't see why he felt the need to brag about it in 30 paragraphs