What does a girl's butthole smell like?

What does a girl's butthole smell like?

asking for a friend

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (800x450, 40K)

Take your finger and wipe it on your asshole

Now close your eyes and envision the source of it being a woman's behind.

Degenerate fuck

Not a nigger wouldn't know

Shit.

Attached: 1550342004467.jpg (1536x1794, 377K)

Damn it's like VR for smells.

>Jow Forums - Business & Finance

Well, consider the number of female behinds in the catalog, I figure this board would be the authority on this subject

if washed recently they taste like soap.

for some reason when theyre on 4 legs its just there, enticing. i know that licking a buthole, female or otherwise is retarded, but i cant help myself.

Depends. I know when I wipe the sweat from my butthole area it smells like a Chipotle flour tortilla. not sure why. Smells nice desu.

Depends on their hygiene obviously. I've licked many girls assholes and haven't had a bad experience but I've been strategic about it.

What about at the end of the day? Assuming showered in the morning, didnt fart or shit all day

describe the smell

see would appreciate your input

depends on the chick. I'm selective, but i've never tasted a bad butthole. Most pussies are rank though desu

I would only go to ass town right after she had a shower. Preferably if she lets me personally tend to cleaning her bum.

Its kind of like my watersport fetish. I only do it in the shower, or at the private beach right next to the water. There's no better feeling than pissing all over a girls tits

me an you will never know unfortunately.

like shit, sometimes doing doggy and i get a whiff of sweaty asshole, my boner loses some power.

Like poo

>asking for a friend
that joke is so tired

gay

>my boner loses some power.
i no dat feel bro

Based and ass sniffpilled

Is this a fat girl thing? Never happened to me

I had the best sex of my life after my gf enema'd her butthole 4-5 times. I alternated fucking her pussy and asshole at the same time completely rawdog. She was super into it and i came deep into her buttpussy. She sucked my dick clean after. It was great because she came all over my dick and when i was fucking her butt with her pussy fluids i used my fingers to apply pressure on her anal cavity from inside of her vagina

Attached: 1551080474895.jpg (250x250, 57K)

Gay. When I'm going to town and spread those cracks and catch a whiff of that sweaty ass/pussy juice/phermones mix I pretty much blow right then and there.

Its just shit youre smelling. Yuck

Attached: e10.png (1119x956, 150K)

>cup your hands
>slowly breath into them
>now sniff breath
>that's it chod breath

Attached: sfox.jpg (947x527, 129K)

like salty coins

Attached: 1474489089404.png (152x254, 32K)

poopoo and peepee

poopoo peepee