15,000 XSN for a masternode

Accumulate while its cheap

Attached: images.png (224x224, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gist.github.com/markblundeberg/a3aba3c9d610e59c3c49199f697bc38b#file-bip62_and_schnorr-md
twitter.com/LTCFoundation/status/1075747217925922816?s=19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Never heard of this project before, lol

Got 2 masternodes already.. Loving the passive income, but cant wait to earn even more when they launch their DEX

I read about the project in the other thread posted here. It really seems promising, and I bought a bag yesterday.
I'd really like to use their multi currency wallet when they release it, but my question is, can i cold stake from It, or run a masternode? A little confused here, lol

Sup luffe

fuckin samefag

You can TPOS as far as I know, but you wont be able to run nodes from It.

Just wait for their hardware wallet - VIPER. Im pretty excited to try it out once its for sale

XSN is rarely shilled on Jow Forums
Why all the sudden?

Never forget posw, I made 5k off of it back in the day

Because most of us are done accumulating, haha jk

This project is just so under the radar that its odd that its not even in the top 100 Coinmarketcap yet.
Lets change that

Just read their roadmap og the project since I was curious why this project is being shilled so much the past Day.

As far as I can see, they will be the FIRST crypto project launching their OWN Hardware Wallet called "Viper"

This is HUUUGE, why have I never heard of this project before? Holy SHIT they are ambitious!!!

At least be less obvious you dumb cunt. This isn't Reddit.

Cause its time for the real king to rule. I just looked in their roadmap and saw they are going to have fucking oracles too! Fuck that cock sucking sergey and all his link fags army

This can fly up at any moment. Just checked the roadmap, and the buy pressure is WAY larger than the sell side.
You'd almost need to buy straight from the sell side to buy coins, something you rarely see with coins generating above $100k/Day in volume.
I have a small bag from last year, lets see where this goes.

It came up on the Discord street shitter radar

Bought a little bit after the last shill thread yesterday and already up but after doing my own research think I might try and scoop some more. How much of this shit is locked on cryptopia currently as I bet that has taken away a load of sell pressure so could make this moon easily if they get some better exchanges

You will need a telescope for that

Attached: Blood-Moon-586081787.jpg (2400x1800, 227K)

It's a shame it's not on more exchanges, but I guess it won't matter once they launch their own DEX. I've got two masternodes bringing in some nice passive income. I'm excited to see what they can do.

Attached: kramer-horizontal-1080x675.jpg (1080x675, 78K)

Every project with a superior and disruptive blockchain architecture was accussed to be a scam.

Glad to see, that some people never change :D. Ive a good feeling about xsn. Remember dash, nxt and eth? Everyone said that smartcontracts, pos or masternodes are bullshit.

Xsn is one of a few coins with active LN. With crosschain capabilities due to the lightning Daemon as the default interface.

There are a lot of useless or scammy projects- so its hard to identify the genius ones. So i will watch this coin here. If they truly archieve a interchain solution based on lightning it will be a gamechanger..and as far as i see there are on a good way

Which group do I have to apply to for getting kickback shilling this?

I got some XSN last time it started getting shilled here and made $13k on it when it inevitably pumped this time I’m getting to buy it even cheaper so the gains will be even more glorious when it pumps in a week or two

This

Their Lightning Swap tech is already alive and proven on mainnet. You can try it now if you like they published a guide on how to do it but it's not for the average Joe as it's very backend heavy. However the new wallet has condensed all this backend work into a one click solution. Internal testing of the multicurrency wallet is complete and they are now gearing up for public testing so not long to wait to try it for yourself.

I remember this one, was shilled here back when it ~0.4. what happened that it dumped so badly?

Some dumb giga whale

Wrong thread, you're looking for Link, Holo, or LTO.

gist.github.com/markblundeberg/a3aba3c9d610e59c3c49199f697bc38b#file-bip62_and_schnorr-md

Holy fucking shit!!!!! BCH hardforks schnorr signatures. Combine hat with BIP62 and you can implement a Lightning Network for BCH, too. And once there is a second layer channel framework you can build interchain channels. Hell yeah!!! Xsn will be a god damn game changer with their masternode network managon crosschain channels. I am so haööy that they have already a working solution for ltc and btc. And that eth can easily be integrated to due 0x or plasma and now BCH can be next!!

You see the same interchain mediator as I see? Its XSN!!!

is this a ripoff of XRN?

You are starting to get the picture. Dig deeper...

Attached: Mind-Blown1.jpg (527x416, 79K)

Whats XRN? Cant even find it on Coinmarketcap

www.saronite.io

The hell is that

Some shitcoin from long ago.

This is the most blatant shill thread I've seen in a long time

Stay poor faggot

Attached: 1550383704875.png (655x522, 31K)

RARE

>> This is the most blatant shill thread I've seen in a long time

Cant believe i just worked for youe. But you made me fkcn angry. Here is the link to charlie lees retweet.

twitter.com/LTCFoundation/status/1075747217925922816?s=19

Do you srly think satoshi lite would support a scam?!? God damn - how special are your needs?!?!

Attached: image0.png (750x1334, 473K)

You're right but this is too funny! Why are you getting so mad bro?

Charlie Lee is smart as fuck he sold LTC at the top and said it would go back to $20 now hes shilling XSN fucking moon rockets

Because i dont like people accusing someone for fraud. No clue but pretending big balls... crypto gets dump and dumper. Ive been here for years.. and some faces never changed. I am just sick of that and dont wanna bite my tounge anymore. If someone speaks bullshit you need to name him! I had excalty the same conversation with eth and dash a long time ago... once its superior tech - some people accuse a project

Its being wash traded on livecoin dont kid yourself

Fuck off Pajeet

>Fuck off pajeets!!!
>OP trying to make you keks rich with XSN
> buy now or die poor

>> Its being wash traded on livecoin dont kid yourself

No wash trading, XSN has always had a high volume, go back and see for yourself.

I made over $1M in 2017 from moon missions on PIVX, Antshares and Raiblocks, cashed out at the end of December on an obvious top. Recently put some money back in and started accumulating projects for the next bull run and I have more confidence in XSN taking off than anything else. The bottom is in on it, one big exchange listing and all you Biztards will be scambling to buy my bags at $2 a piece

Attached: C8100582-BFFD-40AF-8E86-22BD80F34E6C.jpg (420x420, 21K)

Yes because all those sub 1000 xsn trades every few mins on lovecoin isnt wash trading.

Get fucked stop trying to pump your heavy bags.

seriously. this are just some people trying to increase their bags. dont you know how trading works? wash trading would mean that someone would sell and buy for the same price to increase the volume. this doenst happen with xsn. watch out carefully - you will see that this is the trading behavior of someone trying to collect more

One big exchange like Binance or Bittrex and price of XSN will go up strongly. Most of people dont know nothing about this project, you can check google trends, so there is a lot of space to grow.

I am fucking seeing it. Its wash trading. Plain and simple. Stop saying it isnt so you can convince some poor schmuck on Jow Forums to buy xsn.

Its not.. One of my friends day trade XSN, he complained about these threads here, as it messes up his trade patterns

>not washing trading

Scam shills should be hung with piano wire.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-26-09-45-24~2.png (1440x1279, 273K)

i am not here to argue man. take a look at livecoin and compare this to kucoin markets or idax markets or other markets. this is NO fucking wash trading god damn. is it so hard to see? you seem to be very new here and less expd. thank me later

you just posted your own proof that you are WRONG. dude this is no washtrading lol. get a live. you disgraced yourself again hahahaha

Nice work user you posted a picture of the market history, congrats! Now please explain to me in detail how you correlate this picture to your accusations.

Attached: IMG_3252.jpg (1280x1117, 110K)

Of all the shit projects shilled on Jow Forums, XSN is the most legit in some time.

Wow you really are a moron. I just showed you the time and sales that clearly shows washing trading of xsn on livecoin.

I am awareof kucoin and idax and hotbit and all the other wash trading exchanges. The pattern is the same. But since you are clearly too stupid and blinded by your own bags I am done responding. I already showed proof with the time and sales. Unless you can counter with proof that it isnt wash trading you can eat a dick.

>spoonfeed it to me

The proof IS the time and sales you sub 50 IQ idiot.

KEK

Attached: 1542696953705.jpg (483x581, 126K)

buddy. I'm really sick of it. you have just proved that there is no washtrading on livecoin. I am not here since yesterday. this is a normal orderbook behavior of 1-2 Marketmakers that want other customers to sell their coins. Small cattle makes crap. if you trade well you get more than through the stakes. and trading is not just only buying or only selling. You have to do both. look forward to being here

>Doesnt know how to quote
>Broken english
Sure smells curry in here

Here is a token (scr) that is wash traded on hotbit.

Looks awefully familiar to the wash trading of xsn on livecoin.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-26-09-58-38~2.png (1440x2063, 280K)

I rest my case.

are you kidding me? this differ 100000%!

lol - so if you are not a native english Speaker you are a scammer? go and search for someone to treat your special needs

Chill out! Someday XSN will be like BNB for Binance. We only must wait for the DEX launch! Masternode owners gain more of course.

but thank you for Posting a real washtrading coin. everyone can see the difference now. ty

I can smell the curry from these posts. Its incredible what losers will do to pump their bags.

Hotbit wash trades everything though.

*tips hat*

Attached: IMG_0321.png (522x590, 479K)

Its incredible what people like you are talking about. I read your argue. Seems like you are loosing. Calm down.

>i read your argue
>loosing

This is some sub-continent tier mumbai education right here. Please sirs pump bags now much profit. Drink a cup of cow piss then neck yourself.

???
why are you reacting so aggressively? I have done nothing to you. My goodness. no wonder that half Jow Forums argues with you. you are not really well.

ah lol. you were talking to someone else. anyway your behavior is really really bad