BLOCKMESH ANNOUNCEMENT TOMORROW

TOMORROW. IT'S HAPPENING. STRAP IN BOYS

Attached: 1551147931393.jpg (750x973, 289K)

I bought $200 worth just because the shills are so fucking dumb and relentless for this garbage project. Marketing this horrible could only be bought and paid for, which means that whoever paid for it more than likely also paid for market making, which means an automated pumpatron to scale the CMC ladder and desperately try to capture relevance.

Blockmesh is worthless garbage, will never be adopted, and niggers cannot be trusted to use any form of technology that does not maim, kill, or can be used a sex object. Buy in, sell in profit, let it burn.

Note: there is no such thing as a "meshie". Nobody actually likes or cares about this absolute dogshit. The community is composed of literal, actual african niggers and dot indians. Dump on them relentlessly. Use them like the livestock they are to get your gains.

Sell around 320 sats, or get caught in a massive dump. You have been warned

True, most threads are full of same IDs, they are trying to sell the rumor with "tomorrow announcement"

So funny reading fud. Same type of garbage when LTO was shilled here

Don’t be a moron and fall for fudsters trying to discredit legit projects so they can push there scam

At least you admit it's going to pump.

Went to a Youtube promo video, it's full of paid positive comments in Russian, this is definitely a campaign

link?

>announcing an announcement

is there any clearer signal that a coin is a pump and dump piece of shit than this bs

Yeah, TRON is a pretty good example bro. Get over your emotions, and make some money idiot

Yeah, TRON is a pretty good example bro. Get over your emotions, and make some money idiot

>missing the pump on this because of BTC exchange times

Attached: 88edba050a3d4909c31cd52de5718a672e4fe7de8250dba7ff112a19b4dab596.jpg (220x229, 8K)

>only on one shit exchange

Attached: pige.png (419x419, 295K)

Yeah, TRON is a pretty good example bro. Get over your emotions, and make some money idiot.

Attached: 98i.png (807x590, 18K)

shut the fuck up dumb nigger, we are on to you
it doesn't mean we won't use your token like a whore, but it does mean you cannot fool us with your idiotic third world mewling

Nobody "believes" in this garbage. Nobody except niggers and malnourished indian slum dwellers are dumb to actually believe the claims made by the "team"(which doesn't exist).

Just fucking shut up. Leave your advertisement and go. Go collect your shekels, imbecile. Your whore token is ours now, and we will use her and dispose of her in turn. That is what you want, so be glad.

kek. what's the market cap?

shut the fuck up dumb nigger, we are on to you
it doesn't mean we won't use your token like a whore, but it does mean you cannot fool us with your idiotic third world mewling

Nobody "believes" in this garbage. Nobody except niggers and malnourished indian slum dwellers are dumb to actually believe the claims made by the "team"(which doesn't exist).

Just fucking shut up. Leave your advertisement and go. Go collect your shekels, imbecile. Your whore token is ours now, and we will use her and dispose of her in turn. That is what you want, so be glad.

Can't tell if the actual niggers are doing the marketing

Based

nigger please

Team has hardware and working product that is an elegant solution to an actual issue.

The XLM/Binance potential is worth dropping a bill alone. The 'save the internet' marketing. The 'AFRICA' marketing. The 'adoption marketing.'

This shit is a gold mine waiting to be dug. Don't be so resentful about making money.

You got your answer

p a r a b o l i c

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-26 at 07.44.34.png (1562x678, 126K)

Raised: 58m
Peaked: 14b
Current MC: 1.6b

Wow bro, you really are a disingenuous fag.

Idex is my absolute limit of counterparty and liquidity risk so I guess I'm missing out on this one.

>We're excited to announce an announcement
Fucking faggots.

It has worked out pretty well for TRON.

STAY POOR