Do your tenants tip?

Do your tenants tip?

Attached: 20190225_221527.jpg (1080x707, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aol.com/2010/12/09/the-renters-guide-to-tipping/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wtf, are you on yayhooray? atom?

tenants should be tipping me for all the shit they make me go through when they can't solve a simple problem themselves

Fucking this. Instead they end up stealing my lightbulbs.

Yes, its called the security deposit

Tipping culture is without a doubt one of the most cucked and cringed and bluepilled things in existence, but tipping on rent takes it to another level.

This. What the actual fucking fuck?

Attached: yellow vest apu.png (998x788, 831K)

Tipping on rent would piss Jesus Christ off.

I'd never heard of a percentage tip; I always just tossed the standard hundred bucks per month, 250 around christmas/new years. WTF is this percentage shit?

Do you actually give this to your landlord? Why? Seriously explain the reasoning.
I live in France, if you have a guardian in your building who takes care of cleaning up the hallways, taking packages when you're not here, taking out the common trashcan, etc. Then it's traditional to give them a bit of money at the end of the year as a bonus for their work... But for your landlord? Just, why ?

I don't have much money so I only tip 10%.

The rent only pays for the house, the tip is to pay the actual landlord for the cost of renting the place. If you don’t tip then how is the landlord supposed to survive? They need to eat too.

Attached: 9CBE01A6-E915-4D66-94E2-340D3B5B4DB6.jpg (1242x1188, 190K)

>Tipping on rent

Rent must be higher in France. In the US, landlords depend on tips to survive, they don’t get paid enough basic rent.

I don't think I ever met a landlord who didn't have a regular job on the side so I guess it's different.

That is probably why they need to have a job on the side.

Everyone tips on rent here. I have never heard of anyone not tipping. I mean, it's not like a restaurant where you can just choose not to go back. The landlord owns the place where you live.

They're fucking with you.

Yeah and it's most likely inherited or if they bought the property on a loan they should set the rent at an amount that's profitable for them otherwise they're pants on head retarded.

Jesus you don’t tip your landlord? He probably fucking hates you lel or is it normal to not tip your landlord in France? God you yuropoors are weird...

Yuropoors need the extra 30% because they’d die of starvation without it LOL

I'm black so I dont tip at all, fuck whitey

fuck that they already rape me for rent they aint getting no fucking tip

>he doesn't tip his landlord in 2019

tipping anybody is for söybois only

>You have to tip servers
>The motto of the police is "Protect and Serve"
How much do you tip your local police officers?

This shit is penis inspection day tier.

This is hilarious...and so rage inducing at the same time. LOL

Do you think this guy adds tips to his donations?

Attached: 105641024-154534843783520181213_makeit_trevor_klee_clean.00_01_26_20.still013.jpg?v=1545348533&w (740x416, 489K)

>Americans tip their landlord

Attached: 1531817480569.png (258x544, 130K)

Cunts give us the truth, do burgers really tip their land lords. My mind can not Comprehend this.

4channel should allow posting cryptocurrency addresses so I can tip good posts like yours

only 20%

!tip 10$

A bit high for where I'm from. I live in Chicago and here the average is only 10-15%.

>How much do you tip your local police officers?
about 3k a month so they skip investigating my cannabis dungeon in the basement
lmao

You do know tipping is a premium for extra good service
You’re literally paying them not to do their job

I thought the tip jar at the dentist was ridiculous. Now landlords expect tips, jesus. When the library got a tip jar I knew we had passed some sort of boundary, now there's no stopping who expects a tip.

>had to give my judge a tip after he sentenced me

Americans really are the most cucked nation on earth. Tipping your landlord? This is normal?

It is customary to tip pretty much everywhere in America. I tip my train conductor at least once a week, the security guys at my office, the checkout people at the supermarket I go to (also of course the manager there).

What percentage of the average persons salary goes towards rent?

>not tiping your boss when they hand you your weekly check
fucking rude barbarians

For my tennants that don’t tip, I make them regret it. I’ll do random maintenance checks at 3 in the morning, refuse to fix their broken shit and generally just make their lives living hell. Funny thing is, it’s all the black people that don’t tip kek I guess the meme is true

I just give my landlord a fifty dollar bill with the cashiers check

About 80% in the US.
Plus tip.

Of course you tip your fucking landlord

Do you want shit fixed? Do you want it fixed in a timely manner? Tip your damn landlord

aol.com/2010/12/09/the-renters-guide-to-tipping/

NOBODY ACTUALLY TIPS ON RENT
EVERYONE HERE IS LYING OR DUMB FOR BELIEVING
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I am a landlord and I expect 10-25% in tips on rent, plus an extra "leaving bonus" when they move out, which normally means surrendering their deposit to me as a gift.

>go to europe
>the service is shit because no one gives a fuck

shut the fuck up eurofag, thats why your continent is fucking degenerate becuase you stingy jew bastards dont tip

I tip 15% over the mandatory rent tip so my landlord doesnt think im cheap.

Are you stupid? Of course it's customary to tip your landlord

Isn't he just tipping them to do their job... elsewhere?

Tipped my dealer last week

>tfw can't tell if this thread is full of trolls or if americans really tip on rent
I'll tag this as a mystery

this. i almost never tip anyone for anything

THIS, SO MUCH THIS

also the "prices not including tax" on whatever you buy in burger land is pretty cringy too

true story, I once had a tenant who was a newly divorced milf and horny as fuck. she had to pay a lot to her divorce lawyer so she was short on rent. I told her I'd give her an extra week if I could fuck her in the ass. My god that lady could suck a dick. Eventually she found some rich old fuck to mooch off of, so she was able to get back to paying regular rent. but ever since she started paying an extra 25% tip beyond her usual 10% just because she loved the D so much. still hit that probably once a month when she's bored

Normally it shouldn't be more then 40% i think to be healthy

The minimum you tip so it's not rude is 15%

Iam in 3rd world country (UK) and I pay just over 25% of monthly wage on rent. Would never dream of tipping my landlord. It's just thge way it is here.

Fun thread I bet some autistic user will start to do this now

Attached: 1550970384714.webm (400x400, 1.04M)

What do you mean autistic? You don’t tip your landlord for his service?

imagine being such a classless anti-patriot that you don't tip at least 10% of your rent. what kind of retards post on this board anyway?

Attached: deebly goncerned.jpg (659x622, 101K)

Never tipped anyone for anything in my entire life and never will
T. Swede

haha but muhammad gives his tip to your misses regularly

My building is managed by a larger company, their online payment portal automatically sets the tip at 18%. It's nice not having to worry about what amount to tip!

Attached: 1545813352504.jpg (881x960, 134K)

I don't bother getting my tenants to tip, I just increase rent by 15% every year to make up for it.

Kek I dont live in the ghetto user

Fuck off, mutt. Just bought a sandwich in Denmark. Handed over 500 Kroner, expecting the hot cashier to immediately remove knickers because she can sense I'm an oldfag baller. Instead she handed back my change and whispered "you have some carrot in your beard". Utter humiliation, an excellent sandwich, good service, and I didn't have to pay a penny extra for it. Tipping is for faggots