It's not possible for Chainlink to moon

Too many normies know about it. BTC and ETH were under the radar, and normies didn't know about things like Antshares or Monero. Now poorfags on facebook hear "chainlenkkkkk moon!" and put $1000 in. Under the law of normies, it is mathematically impossible to get rich off LINK. I'm sorry folks but if it was that easy, you'd have a bunch of tards in the low class rich overnight. Not happening.

>He's unaware of the law of normies

Attached: linkek.png (880x752, 556K)

Just because you say normies are heavily invested doesn't mean its true.

Go on the street and ask 10,000 people what Bitcoin is. Most of them will tell you its a currency, less will tell you that its a blockchain project, and few will tell you how it works. Then ask them about chainlink and they'll go "what the fuck is chainlink".

We truly are under the radar you dumbass.

What kind of warp vision of reality do you have where you think "normies" know about chainlink? Or even crypto in general for that matter?
I mean Chainlink is a meme coin but I'm really wondering what you think a "normie" is, because there's no way in hell you stop a hundred people in the street and any one of them knowns about LINK.

>double dubs
>green ID

Yep, it checks out. This confirms KEK killed OP

kek wrong. there were articles in the new york times about ethereum when it was sub 10 dollars

Normies do not give a shit about crypto.

Alrightyou retarded turbo nugget, the only way for LINK to moon, or any crypto for that matter, is for large scale and rapid volume movement and the only way that is possible is with Joe Faceboomers shekels

The real moon and the most effective pump and dump is simply bringing this damn thing to normie market

Chainlink main value will come through speculation and not from the end product use case like ETH, Holo is kinda the same. See this as a warning to sell when you sense the hype is at its peak.

>the jew york times.
oh i am so sure there were, mordecai.

I work at a car dealership as a sales guy and been trying to shill just the mere concept of blockchain to build the basis of talking about chainlink and haven't even gotten to that point.

They literally just ridicule it and say bitcoin is for people to buy CP and drugs online, insane how far behind the current population is.

I don't care how much they laugh at me, that's the hardest part of investing in something nobody else believes in.

>nugget
It goes without saying, I meant NIGGER

i read your post like a retard trying to read something because thats what it sounded like who it was typed by

That's an interesting theory but where does the hype come from then?

>Normies know about chainlink

user I know someone who unironically put "blockchain enthusiast" on his LinkedIn and I asked him about chainlink. His response a day later was its a scam done by infamous internet trolls.

So wen coinbase

We need to write a simple CashApp->Binance->LINK tutorial

It is on Coinbase OP just not able to be purchased. So they probably lose interest. I’m sure faux intelligent normies have researched the top 40-50 crypto

Attached: Chainlinkspam.jpg (601x664, 100K)

>His response a day later was its a scam done by infamous internet trolls.
Literally woke my roommate laughing

Praise kek

Soon you can laugh at them from your throne made of rare cp vhs tapes

Nobody needs that token, nobody will use chainlink. Token is forced AF. Hurr durr muh oracles.