QNT uptrend

Same pattern as the pump from 0.015 to 0.038 forming the last 24 hours. get in or miss the train again.

Attached: qnt.jpg (474x247, 54K)

QNT is always in an uptrend.

QNT really need to start making those announcements to secure the top 100 position. The problem is that the project is being associated with hype, but the hype doesn’t come from the team, only from the holders. The more the holders hype, the more expectations there are for QNT...and possibly the more the disappointment when the news isn’t as big as what the holders are claiming.

I agree, the telegram are fucking newfag morons making all kinds of premature claims and talking about announcements of announcements like desperate mongs.

Saying how it will moon when news happens,etc, which I'm pretty sure we are past pretending about now, right?

This march 6th thing is nothing. The chart needs to do its thing. I am embarrassed to be a QNT holder, the type of shit these 100QNT millionaires say.

But that's what any telegram is like, I suppose.

Lol fuckoff the pump and dump on this shits over, real volume = bittrex and upbit where it does 20k combined volume a day. LOL

Shillbert feeds the fantasy with his constant talk of big clients and big meetings.

The tellies go off with it in their circlejerk

Shillbert is telling the truth, the plebs just don't realise how slow these things move. I work in The City and I've been to quant offices a few times to basically hang out and talk to them. They're busy fuckers and flying around the world for meetings and shit. Also just hired a new marketing director for themselves.

It's all real, but that's the problem. Real business is slow and ponderous, not flashy and crazy like CRYPTO PARTNERSHIPS have become expected to be.

Thats the one and only excuse that is made. Why hype if it takes so long to deliver?

Left the boat straight after he came up with idax.

>Thats the one and only excuse that is made. Why hype if it takes so long to deliver?

It's a legit "excuse" and he's not "hyping", he's telling us exactly what the team are doing, and it's all true. It's cryptofag plebs with no experience of the real corporate Machine that are getting the wrong end of the stick.

In fact, Shillbert is very careful not to say anything firm untli it's absolutely in the bag, again it's basically the opposite of conventional crypto shilling.

You aren't used to this yet, but you'll see more and more of it as Crypto matures and moves further away from the last gen of "silly" coins and towards more serious projects.

>Left the boat straight after he came up with idax.

Which turned out to be a pretty fucking poor place to sell, kek.

>QNTards on suicide watch

>>QNTards on suicide watch

The 1D chart on IDEX is one of the most beautiful and optimistic I've ever seen. It's the exact antithesis to charts like AION and ONION

>I work in The City and I've been to quant offices a few times to basically hang out and talk to them.

Pics or it didn't happen

Should be seeing the fuckers for friday drinks again in a week or two, will take a pic then.

bagholder detected

The Jow Forums losers were talking shit at $4M marketcap, $10M, $25M and at $50M

They will continue to talk shit at $100M, $200M, $500M and then they will finally buy at $1B...

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-26 at 1.33.26 AM.png (1048x492, 150K)

Remember to sell the hype / fakenews before the 6th

Error...

On 6th you have the governmental announcement. By the end of the month you will have more announcements.

Bye!

It's not going any lower than 25. So it's going to go a lot higher. Great entry now if you want to be part of the next generation.

I bought at 0.0008 when no one here would listen.

Hmm.

Others waiting for confirmation of partners before buying in. Fellow user suggests selling as confirmation comes in, when there's only 2400 holders. Think I'll take my chances and not sell.

Ouch, just before Bittrex + Upbit listing. Team is slowly ramping up liquidity.

This is going to take off so hard this year, very happy to have bought the bottom.

200-300% up until mid 2019 easy possible

0.1 ETH by the middle of the year, certainly.