How to dress?

How should I dress when I win big in Crypto one day?

I want a look that says that i'm a Maverick, someone who is a pioneer and an quirky entrepreneur like Tony Stark but instead of being good at STEM i'm good at social things or chic things like Weed or Partying.

Attached: 3402352.jpg (1080x830, 72K)

how can I show the world that I made it and that my ideas have succeded and despite all odds, I was able to encounter these challenges and prove to everyone that I can do it?

Attached: 23209299599822.jpg (960x640, 80K)

Attached: 3423555223.jpg (767x767, 53K)

> encounter
Overcome

>good at weed
cringed

I'm very good at W E E D

Is this the look I need to achieve? If I present myself like this in public will I get the respect I deserve for all the hard work I do?

Attached: 4639039692.jpg (960x960, 178K)

You're a massive actual autist. Stay inside where you belong, cringelord.

how would you dress when you make it?

To answer your question, don’t wear jackets, jackets aren’t quirky. Wear a graphic tee, preferably with a video game/anime motif. Jeans are normalfag tier. And don’t pose with others, especially when you’re not standing out. Conformity is not quirky.

I kind of like the style that I see in those pictures. How do you rank this look? Does it give you a good first impression?

Not really, it’s a “faggot jock” or even worse “gay nerd pretending to be a jock” look

So it fits perfectly to biz

Simple t-shirt or shirt, some pants, good shoes, everything tight-fitted.
Pick colors well, and that's about it. You're not a woman to care too much about your outfit.

Attached: hayes.jpg (525x374, 24K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190210-195841.jpg (715x912, 515K)

Like this

Attached: 88637A63-91DB-42E0-BF20-8E1B45829AD4.jpg (1239x1776, 411K)

>everything tight-fitted
Yikes.

All the pictures you post look like fuccboi rich faggots that have hobby jobs sponsored by daddys tax evasion money.

They'd get eaten alive in a real workplace.

But the goal is to become rich and look rich.

1. Wear the trendiest hoodies and snickers. Smt that says that you got so much money you dont even think twice about buying a new overpriced brand item each time you go out. Make sure to incorporate at least one of ridiculous trends like oversized clothes or bright socks to show that your clothes are not to be comfy or even make you look better, but are to send a message.
2. Fly to Rome and get yourself a couple suits. A summer cotton suit, a winter woolen suit, official suit with trousers. Always wear a jacket. Wear shirts when you wanna make an impression. Wear tshirt when you wanna be comfy. Dont buy tshirts with prints.
Get all sorts of jeans: green chinos for summer night out, black striped ones that look like trousers when you wanna be somewhat formal, but deep down you want them to know you dont really care, ger regular vlue ones for all occasions. Whenever you get to the place, take off the jacket and roll up your shirt sleeves, cos that shows you are here to do business and all those bastards with rolled down sleeves are not half as competent as you.
3. Get fit and wear everything so tight it tears regularly. Dont wear anything that hides your body. Good, you can afford disposable clothes.
4. Wear chinese generic clothes that are bulky. That says you legit dont care bout appearence. The only reason you wear clothes is cos society wont let you go out nakid. But! Spend a fortune on costly accessories. Its in the detail. You have a $20 outfit with a $30k watch (cos you like how it feels on your wrist), $4k leather shoes from personal cobbler (cos they are just like pantoufles), $2k sunglasses (cos you just happened to be near them when you needed them). This look says: I dress to be comfy, and you dress to signal your non-existent wealth, if you were as rich as I am, you'd never spend more than 2' thinking what shirt looks better on you

Your goal is laughable and you're an empty person.

>wearing pants

retard.

>not making it so you can spend the rest of your days hanging out naked in your private villa spending your time going full autism into some inane hobby

Attached: nd7xn8a.jpg (1600x985, 314K)

like this + you have to live in Pattaya or Angeles city or Kiyv

Attached: Photo le 26-02-2019 à 17.53 #2.jpg (1080x720, 206K)

Ok, ça c’est épique.

>2000+19
>not being all in litecoin

wew

Attached: Photo le 26-02-2019 à 18.04.jpg (1080x720, 186K)

I’m not being sarcastic, I love hawaiian shirts

I only have one.. roasties love it too

You should dress like a faggot, user.

something like this

Attached: pussynigga.jpg (247x465, 44K)

Attached: Sopranos-movie-announced-929167.jpg (590x350, 56K)

You should wear:
>100% linen suits during the summer
>100% wool suits during the winter
>smart casual clothing like sport, jumpers, sport jackets and chinos
>dark coloured jeans
>leather smart shoes and boots

You shouldn't wear:
>caps
>fedoras without a matching suit and an attractive face
>hoodies
>t-shirts (unless they are not visible because they were originally undershirts)
>ripped jeans
>sneakers
>tracksuits if you aren't exercising

Avoid designer clothing which shows their logo, the only exception being Lacoste if you wanna nice polos or like crocodiles. Also avoid bright colours, the only acceptable is probably bright red though but balance it with dark clothes

Fuck no, dude. If you want respect, wear suits all the time like I said. These guys are probably new rich or don't know how to dress at all