What do you do to get ahead in life that you avoid telling others about?

What do you do to get ahead in life that you avoid telling others about?

Attached: shkreli.jpg (960x958, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fPSgoW1VElM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shrekel is rotting away in the can for nothing but little glitches and blips

Nothing because they are not your competition faggot. Just work on yourself pathethic fuck. MUH SECRET STRATEGY.

youtu.be/fPSgoW1VElM

Learning japanese

one of their best

pic unrelated, idiot

cringe and notgonnamakeit

why japanese?

yolo trade. i'm still alive

I larp as a hard working guy from a humble background and my level of financial security was acheieved through my sweat and hard work.

In reality I just come from a wealthy family and I have a good inheritance that I give to financial managers to enable me to have passive income to be comfy. I am lazy and I hate people but I know what I do is looked down on so I conform to the standard narrative that gets the most respect in society.

Thats how I get ahead. I was severely bullied as a child and I was ostracized in college. I would gladly make everyone pay for access to clean water just to spite the society I was raised in.

Attached: 1532240590899.jpg (755x699, 139K)

How did scrooge make his riches again?

Neck yourself with your weak wrists, onions slutting bitch boy

Attached: 1551133081696.png (608x580, 336K)

He fucked everyone over who deserved it and some others who looked at him the wrong way.

So that I can enjoy Japanese media more once I make it and live life as a neet. Also so that I can invest in Japanese companies and brag to people about how I have business deals with Japanese companies.

Free skelly

You can buy Nintendo shares and watch subbed anime without learning a dead language you know

Thats not the same. I wouldn't be able to talk Japanese loudly in the subway for other people to hear how rich and based I am. Also any word jokes would get over my head, and the Japanese love those. Japanese content is better in Japanese.

I mean on the phone of course, talking with executives.

I know a girl who fucked this guy martin shkreli and im pretty sure she has some deadly disease considering she shoots up heroine and prostitutes

r i p if he hit it raw or ate her out lmfaoooooooooooooo

I tell everything that's why everyone attempts to take advantage of my wealth, my wife first in line...

Screencapped this. You made my day, based delusional neet

Attached: 1550826411452.gif (286x400, 1.96M)

okay I laughed

I wonder how many meters of cocks he received in the ass

American humour is so bad