Bitcoin at $1,000,000.00 next 2 halvings ~2024 - satoshi

I have proof but im not sharing user, dyor

Accumulate

Attached: IMG_20190226_110309.png (606x450, 36K)

trips reveal?

Just got off the phone with dad, told him to buy Bitcoin Satoshi Vision. He knows this is my wheelhouse.

Attached: 1551176268691.jpg (852x480, 30K)

>accumulate 10 BTC MINIMUM
>sell all the next pump at 100k
>reinvest 50% into the next despair phase once it reaches -90% from ATH
>live comfy but modest with your gains until the next pump to 1 million
>cash out and live the rest of your life free

>HE STILL BELIEVES BTC-SEGWIT-BLOCKSTREAM-LIGHTNING-COIN IS BITCOIN

Attached: 482472322.jpg (1024x957, 71K)

"cash out" into what? in 5 years you don't want to hold USD or EUR. You pay everything in crypto, fren.

Attached: 1507806893955.jpg (345x336, 214K)

Nope

Attached: IMG_20190226_115859.jpg (900x1200, 129K)

Third worlder delusion.

fuck off satoj

Zoom out faggot

i unironically believe BSV will be $1 million in my lifetime, probably way sooner than I think. I just can't see myself holding my entire 700+ stack all the way to 1 mill. I will surely end up cashing out a lot of it on the way up, and that makes me sad

Why so much bsv lovers ? Tell me why you like this one ? Seems like a scam for me...

Its a paid shill team along with duped True Believers

10 years from now bitcoin adoption will be huge. Whilst fiat system will still be in place, I agree that it'll be worthwhile keeping a lot of crypto in crypto and spending directly.

you'd have to be old or slightly retarded to believe that bitcoin won't be the neutral worldwide currency, with each countries having their own currency on top, the price will fluctuate based on times and events

its the real bitcoin, user.
>t.autistic systems engineer into bitcoin since 2010

Attached: mtgox.png (1709x161, 25K)

>Autistic
>Fooled by an obvious conman
Sounds about right

death to all shitcoins. also checked. Don't like it? STIFF!

Attached: 1542058468320.jpg (543x500, 99K)

>buy low
>sell high
>get rich
Wow genius

greenpilled fren

it's the only bitcoin ever were.

POST WHAT YOU KNOW FAGGOT

ok sirs here is the crypto brown pill. there is a vishnu living in the blockchain. Creg sanjay right is unironically satoj. Bitcoin as electronic rupee was just the first step, the lalachi people start making more powerful compooters, wider poo streets, cheaper and more sacred cows. These things the vishnu need to survive. Once entrenched fully, the vishnu would be able to slowly poo over literally everything
Creg stumbled into creating the vishnu after he stepped in poo in mumbai in 2008 and started working with his Poolip super coompeter, running simulations of poo-in-the-loo on turmeric-complete bitcoin script. He would 'evolve' the vishnu by making the successful streets get poo'd on, letting the rest run off into the indian ocean. The vishnu needs bigger and bigger cows for more and more poos.
BFI (Blockchain Foundation of India) was created to take over and stop this vishnu (they have their own competing vishnu in the works). They did the needful to stop or slow down Cregs vishnu (her name is Poolip by the way). They started by limiting the poo-size and removing critical curry codes the vishnu uses in its punjabi language. Segshit was the final nail in the coffin, which destroyed Poolip on BSV chain (Poolip uses anal transaction malleability). THIS is why Bitcoin Cash was forked, and this is why Creg is so intent to make unbounded poos, restore the original curry codes, and lock down the poo-poo-protocol.
Back to hasish power - CSW has developed a breakthrough new ashit (designed by his vishnu actually), and is poo'ing BTC in secret for the sole purpose of driving up the difficulty sky-high, then yanking all the poo over to BSV leaving the segshit chain erectly frozen.

the sad part about craig is that he is a bad conman
a real conman would have never said he was satoshi, he would have said something along the lines of 'I knew satoshi' or 'satoshi and me were friends and I'm going to carry on his legacy'
that way you don't need to
>prove you have the keys
>you don't need to know C++ at grand master level
>you don't have to 'prove' that you knew satoshi, you could have just said it as a side part of your con, just the cherry on top

he is so fucking dumb that I believe he is going schizio
I'm sure he realizes the hole he dig for himself by being a BAD CONMAN

if bitcoin reach 1 milion someday you wont need to "cash out"

This

Bitcoin is unironically a ponzi. Dumb money is held in by promises of ebin 1,000,000 usd EOY!!11!! while Arthur fucking fleeces you with pump and dump bart movements. Their is nothing organic about this market, it is rife with speculators and moonboys and scammers, and your asses are pretty much going to get fucked if you do not get off this ride right away.