All in 50x long

just went all in with 2 BTC 50x long.
this are my savings from past 5 years and I know its a little bit risky but another breakout to ~$4200 is so inevitable, it's hard to believe. so I will have covered all my bearmarket loss and made a nice profit in a couple of hours. Im optimistic af and cant wait for it, go this way with me frens!

Attached: Screen-Shot-2015-08-20-at-4.18.33-PM.png (1395x981, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gG1iCf1EAig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Liq at what, 3650? I’ll be praying for u OP

ill pray for u user

Madness

Attached: fuji4(2).webm (852x480, 186K)

Why do you fags post this shit without proof ?

~3700, took the entry a little to high but nvm. its all or nothing now, I NEED this to be able to make it in the next bullrun
thanks frens!

Im at the uni right now and dont want to login to bitmex here but I can post a cap of my position later fren

Best wishes
user

never actually understood bmex but still got like 0.4 BTC on it and will open a long too, Im with you

Don't get euphoric dude, I would say that a stab down past even 3650 is not that unlikely before a potential run up. Good news for you is there is most likely another couple of 4H closes before anything wild happens, aka you can amend that order sooner rather than later. New York morning is inbound and we all know that shit gets crazy around that time.

Won't end well. Screencap this.

this sideway movement is thrilling af, feeling like pic related

Attached: 1551173516544.jpg (1024x958, 79K)

thanks for the hint, Im watching the market closely. didnt put in a SL for now

we will see

All the ta youtubers are saying its going down. Good sign. 4200 friday.

I can tell your new.. These 50x & 100x get hunted all the time.
Your using to much margin! Trying to get rich quick, your gunna be poor.

This trade might work out, but these amounts are targeted b/c people like yourself exist

why you so sure?

listen to this guy, I've managed to turn 1k to 8k shorting bitcoin using 25x leverages but lost all of it the next week. then I missed the massive pump from 3000 USD to 5000. You're gonna get burned

this
and this
don't do margin higher than 5x

You won't even surivive if it retests the low. See you on BitMex REKT

if this trade works I will never margin trade ever again, just hodl

>50x long.
>I know its a little bit risky

inb4 suicide thread. post proof or ur just another larping faggot.

calm down, just wanted to share my feelings with you frens.
i will return home in 2h and post my position

sorry fren, but why did you do it? had a revelation? i hope those 2 btc are not your full stack

>50x
>this are my savings from past 5 years

Fuck man how can you do this to yourself? You know that with 50x you are supposed to take a very quick profit right? If you took the entire meal from 3.7k to 4.2k you would literally make too much bitcoin, and they would hunt your liquidation price.

got some alts on binance for longterm gains, but those 2 BTC are mostly my full stack. I have felt for a few weeks that it is high time to get ready for the next bullrun. I lost so much in the bearmarket and do not want to make the same mistake again. this is literally my only chance to make it, I just can not stand this wagecucking life without a prospect of something better anymore. but I need more BTC for it. thats why I decided to Do this

bro.....
bro......
...bro....
this is not the next bullrun

its a reverse bart, you’re good brother

but isnt this "bitmex will hunt your liq price" thing just a meme? I mean there will always be another dude with an opposite positon, they cannot hunt both.

a marge into a reverse bart

I know this is not a bullrun, but I want to be ready for it before its too late

hope so fren!

Look at pic related. If you went long at 3960$ then your liquidation price would be roughly 3920$, and if you went short at 3960$ your liquidation price would be roughly 4000$.

What are the exact endpoints of the spike?

Attached: theycanthuntboth.png (1113x402, 94K)

Forgot to mention with 100x leverage.

good luck fren, serious.

Cool dude, just don't go over 5x margin on my opinion! I know some argue 25x...but margin is dangerous!
FUCK you opened this suicide position & you can't close it till you get home? Not smart
youtube.com/watch?v=gG1iCf1EAig

k-keep me posted

in an emergency case I could login into bitmex here, but the wifi is very insecure, so I wont.
also very interesting video! could just watch the first 6 min, will watch the rest later at home

thanks for your support frens! looks like we are moving up

Attached: images (1).jpg (218x231, 10K)

Sweet trips!
best of luck OP

Attached: 1532599523317.png (500x750, 284K)

we are pumping to 4k, lucky bastard OP
went long 25x now too

It is but don't tell the trollbox that. I'm still 50x short from 4150, no problems here. They're just idiots who don't know how to trade a position.

hard fight between bulls and bears at 3800. once we break 3860 the road to 4k should be free.
Im a little nervous tho, gotta go in 10 min and wont be able to watch my position for like half an hour till Im home

this has to be bait, no1 can this dumb

i dont think 1m/btc is imposdible before 2021, but i cant belueve anyone with an iq above 50 could margin trade crypto with crazy multipliers after the past year.
stick to 3x at most and transparent exchanges like bitfinex

ok 100% larp bait thanks for confirming op

Don't worry he actually plays 4D-chess by having open a 50x short but he tries to outsmart the bitmex web scraper algorithm and trick it into trying to liq the long thus dumping the price in the process

They seriously have a web scraper? I find that hard to believe... BitMex can see your position in-house anyway, what do they need a web scraper for?

I always wonder if people actually do this. Seems like easy money. What's the catch I wonder

>at uni, not logged into bitmex
>watching the market closely
press f to pay respects. was nice knowing you OP

kek! but would be nice if this would be so easy

Why not though? For instance open a 100x short when you want to 50x long

gotta go now, see you in 40 min when I hopefully closed my position with minor fucking profit

Theres So many people trapped in longs from around 3900 lvl, a lot of people Will try to break even and sell at those levels, i have shorts Set at around those lvls x8 leverage putting 10% of my portfolio into the position if u want to make it in one move switch to alts bitmex is not for you

"a little bit risky"

Hope it doesn't take you another 5 years to save up 2btc more.

It's been 2 hours, where's the proof?

OP you're going to get rekt. BTC going low 3k range this weekend.

Attached: 15458758484648.jpg (125x85, 2K)

Dump eet check em

Attached: 16B25A73-69A1-46E0-8610-140A5AB131CE.jpg (600x688, 33K)

OP, you're going to be liquidated within 48-72 hours. You are out of your fucking mind. Close it before you lose everything.

This. Liquidation hunting is a thing. And if you think Bitmex isn't wash trading you're being naive.

I did 50x short on ether couple nights ago at 158....yeah....got liquidated at 160. 4 dollars off from the absolute top.

Should have just done like 20x leverage

forgot to say my position was 50x on 2 btc....so yeah. 100btc as well

keep using stop losses anons
stop losses fuel market makers raeaming

because they can see it
dont use stop loss especially in this manipulated market

>wait 5 years
>be rich as fuck 2 BTC

why gamble it

Attached: BTCfuture.jpg (1453x9996, 1.77M)

Degeneracy

where is the bitmex screenshot?