UK guys I have just spoken with a crypto accountant and will post things later on today that will help you all out

UK guys I have just spoken with a crypto accountant and will post things later on today that will help you all out

Attached: 1520636089412.jpg (1080x1350, 142K)

Bump

interested

Post them on reddit

Interested. Maybe I can become a crypto advisor of some sort.

lurking

Bumptitty bump

Post it. I’m just about to do my (late) tax return

sauce

appreciate it.

burger? i thought they werent due until april

>Post them on reddit
Thats bait

Attached: giphy-1-21.jpg (300x375, 34K)

Good grief... every time I happen upon a picture of her I'm always hit with the same sense of anger, revulsion and fear.
From the way her hair accentuates the shape of her unnatural skull, to her beady little bird eyes. You can just tell they dart around a room, piercing every living thing, like a crow assessing threats and opportunities.
And what's up with her teeth? Whenever she has her mouth open, it resembles a horse, or some furry animal, when presented with a carrot or something. In fact her whole face is weird. It's like someone dug up one of those alien-looking skulls from an aztec burial site, fashioned a skin, and stretched it taut across the surface.
Her posture, too, is oddly masculine, and leads one to believe she could, at any moment, jump up and harangue you with marxist doctrine, and even go so far as to assault you for 'offending' her.

Interested as well.

Is this copypasta?

Thanks for keeping this going I will post now

Waiting

I got the letter too yesterday! Fuck em.

If you haven't made any profits since you started crypto you don't need to by law report to HMRC it appears however you can report your losses and offset against tax. You may be fined £100 by HMRC for not reporting regardless however you would pay that to an accountant anyway. If you have more than 11k profit then if you have made trades you must report. If you have not made trades in this tax year you don't necessarily need to report.
For example
If I buy BTC in 2018 then trade for Link that same year that is counted as a trade
In that year if I have made no profits fine if over 11k report
After this if all you are doing is holding like I am there is no need to report to HMRC unless you are cashing out then it is a flat rate capital gains tax of 20% if you are a basic income neet tax payer then 10% if Labour get in God forbid 40%
The Dec 2018 update to GOV isn't law it's actually advisory and will be dealt with on a case by case basis in a tribunal.
I also would download all you data from exchanges so you have proof of gains.

Any questions I will see if I can answer

>If you have more than 11k profit then if you have made trades you must report. If you have not made trades in this tax year you don't necessarily need to report.

If your trades exceed above 4 times the 11k threshold (44K worth of transactions), then you must report to HMRC regardless of whether you made profit or loss.

For example you bought £45,000 worth of BTC and sold it for £40,000. Although youve made a £5000 loss, the total trades were worth more than £44,000.

>crypto accountant

I have to pay tax on every trade in the UK? Lol I'm getting out of this shithole and cashing out abroad as I had planned before. Netherlands off I go, only 1.3% tax

thanks for the info user

Capped and saved, thanks based Bong

What about crypto to crypto profits? Say I increase my btc stack from trading shitcoins.