Patching CV holes

So basically, what's the best and most safe way to patch holes in your cv? There's two 6 months gaps in mine in last 2 years, and I want to fill it with something that will not be traceable/hr won't mind bother checking it out. It will not be related to the job that I'm going to apply. Just to fill the gap. Thoughts?

Attached: cv.jpg (768x510, 28K)

uni

say taking care of a family member. make them think you took care of your grandma.

>uni
Any education would require paperwork to back it up, and they can easily call and check if that story sticks
How I am suppose to put that in the CV dude

Self-employed

Honestly, I just put down years instead of months on my resume and no one said shit.

can you just title the whole section 'relevant job experience' and still get to the interview?

Self employed = I would be in my country database of 1man companies for that period of time, and HR can check that shit in minutes
Checked, but that doesn't solve my shit. If I put full year there, and I have paper on only 6 months that's a problem.

>Wagi

This. Only cucks feel like they gotta account for every month of every year

Kek seriously where do you live that you are so cucked you have to had worked every month of your life in order to even be eligible for a job?

>U see 1 Wagi Retard
Noted
Not every month, but I feel OK with lying about 5 years ago, but in span of last 2 years I just want to feel the gap so I won't choke on interview and it will be easy to talk about. I was thinking about putting 6 months of some shit work in another country, and just tell something like "I had to take break from office enviroment".

Fill* not feel jesus

Answer the question, where do you live

Central Europe

BIZ IS GONE?

“Central Europe” doesn’t exist, commie. It’s Eastern Europe.

there's no communism in my place faggot

Poorfag cope

nice geography and politics knowledge, implying that every country east is commie in europe.

I've never had an employer ask for proof that I was actually attending uni so it could work.

Two six months gap doesn't seem that bad.

How the hell do you fix a 6 year gap though?

Attached: 1551205952255.jpg (1280x1796, 261K)

Put 2 years in some small store that is closed, 1 year construction (painter helper), 1 year trying to get my small business running(whatever niche), and those last 2 years I would get stuck like in my situation. Last 2 years is recent, so You can't fill up this shit with some bullshit

1 year "work and travel"