How do I find my calling in life...

How do I find my calling in life? I dont just want a better wage cage with better pay so I can consume nicer things in my time off. I want a singular focus that I can give my all everyday. Im jealous of high IQ successful people who can tap into this mentality. Athletes, filmmakers, writers, academics, etc. How do I tap into this?

Attached: IMG_20190226_104010_025.jpg (645x772, 52K)

Perhaps your calling is to do shitty McJobs for the rest of your life faggot

Please, no...

Attached: 1445185160398.jpg (600x630, 22K)

Not everybody is meant to live a life where he can do what he wants.
Now go back to the wage cage

What is this shit? Have the normies finally overrun Jow Forums? This is basically why I give the minimal advice on Jow Forums and Jow Forums in general. Because I don't want people like this to succeed.

As for you, OP. If you don't want to be a wagie then research the fuck out of crypto and find the worthwhile projects. Be wary of anything that appears on Jow Forums because they're most likely pump and dumps and do not buy any LINK. That's my advice to you.

I'm a complete failure by normie standards but I unironically achieved my life goal since 13 by the age of 23. Then I went on to fulfill my weird teenage fantasies and fetishes by 25. At this point I don't care what happens to me cause evevrything outside of those two goals in life is shit to me. If link and the other shit coins I hold go parabolic one day the only thing left is a ten girl harem to relive those short 4 months I had 3 live in girlfriends at the same time

Mind extrapolating?

What was your goal and how did you achieve it?

its a burden. I have a wage cage but I have a passion outside of work. I need to eat and wage but it makes me sad I cant spend time on my passion which might make a lot of money

Attached: 0E22385C-DDB4-4850-B3C9-F2CA44851134.jpg (996x776, 62K)

You won’t find the answer on an anonymous basket weaving forum based in Mongolia. Your true passion, your true reason for living, resides in yourself. You must remove all outward distractions and search within. Frankly, you probably already know what it is you want to do with your life, but you’re too scared to go out and try to accomplish it.

>3 live in girlfriends
Post pics or they was fat

>advice

Hey brainlet. Buying meme coins is terrible advice and also no business model. Top kek

What projects do you recommend?

OP all you have to figure is what you think is super awesome. If you have then go for it. Also do not think changes will happen overnight. You need to gradually transform into the person you want to be.
so first, find out what you would like to be. second, try to manipulate your environment in such a way that you will get the best oppurtunity of becoming this person. The second part is rather complex and requires a lot of insight, but go for it OP I believe in you!

Bitconnect is good. Very cheap right now.

I unironically dont. Any tips on how to discover?

I'm too lazy to proxy up to explain. It's nothing that amazing though. I'm autistically intelligent, but I'm an extremely lazy/depressed underachiever that only responds to extreme stimuli. The best way I can put it is I've found access to that stimuli in abundance, with relative freedom, and maintaining neetdom. (No, not drugs, aside from TRT)

To normie I'm a failure. But on a long enough time line, it seems like minimalist lifestyle catches up to them like the turtle to a rabbit. One by one they get fat, divorce raped, premature age from stress, just something. But I'm still the same.. becoming a fonder memory to their lower and lower standards, wondering "what happened?"

Y'know friend?

What is 4 times 3?

It was Asia. I look like a buff better looking young Tom cruze and it was like fucking their teenage fantasy when they watch American movies. It didn't last long, and the first girl was like a best friend to me and bisexual, she helped me reel them in. That said, two were 6s and one 8(she was methed out partying every night and banged other dudes a few nights a week, but she was fun) and all of them skinny.

Shhhh.. it's just a bad dream. Go back to bed. Tomorrow is the day I'm a new man. Yeah, tomorrow.

The Law of Success by Napoleon Hill is a good, thorough read and shouls help you. Highly recommended. There are PDFs floating around for free if you look

The Millionaire Fastlane by MJ DeMarco is good to get you pumped to go out on your own

How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie is a classic, as is How I Went from Failure to Success in Sales by Frank Bettger

Even if you realize it, chances are you'll still have to wage during the day (to pay the bills) and do what you actually want during the night.

Why don't you just tell us retard

Better than waging during day and being a depressed room lurker with no goals at night.

Most lives are meaningless and they die.

This is true, but also comes at the cost of very slow progression at the thing you actually like.