Why CHX will be a top 3 crypto in 5 years

Most of the CHX supply will be locked in masternodes next month. Then the Own team will market CHX on behalf of businesses. Sascha stated he has companies lined up to go into 2020.

SCREEN CAP THIS

Attached: 0141ca5e-c262-4b1c-9e12-f69728faa497.jpg (640x640, 42K)

market buy*

fuck i will delete and repost

it won't delete. fuck it. i'll leave it up

the pnd is over you still holding this pajeet scam?

>the pnd is over you still holding this pajeet scam?
thanks. screencaps are always better with some fud

Hahaha! What a shitty shill.
I have a bag of ownies and hope it goes to 0 just so I can enjoy re-reading the screencap.

Attached: 1546468550729.jpg (1036x919, 190K)

Absolute retard. Why you love losing money and fuding your own bags?

Pajeet scam. Fck off fag

>Pajeet scam. Fck off fag
no one is selling. you are wasting your time fudding

This scam has the most retarded shills of any project.

>Down almost 40% from ath
>No one is selling
The absolute state of ownies

I will never, ever sell my ownies.
Price could go to 100$ then back to 10c, I will never ever sell them.

Attached: pepe capital.jpg (250x329, 15K)

Laughing so hard at the enevitably JUSTed sellers

>I will never, ever sell my ownies.
>Price could go to 100$ then back to 10c, I will never ever sell them.
this guy is gonna make it

I feel great though, you? How does it feel to lose 40% of what you could have had?

like i said before, whales are buying up everything under 18000 vitaliks. this is the bottom. it will bounce from here soon. then he will mainnet/exchange/partnership announcment/masternode/ama pump

it will 1,000x from here over the next 2-5 years. who cares what the price is now

You sound like holders of literally every other coin
>vechain 1000x from here
>ICX 1000x
>Link 1000x
>Omisgo 1000x
Does it look like its happening mate?

Gonna be a wild ride. And the fomo will be crazy after mainnet.

That would be LTO, actually.

All shit with barely any usage.

Here we have a token with strong vakue appreciation mechanics and a massive market to tackle. Ex-Nasdaq CEO says all of wallstreet will be tokenized by 2022. Watch the fomo happen when WSJ, Bloomberg and Forbes start pumping STOs

Meanwhile chx continues to dump and will until maybe 15 cents

>>vechain 1000x from here
>>ICX 1000x
>>Link 1000x
>>Omisgo 1000x
these are shitcoins that will go to 0. i got in btc, eth, ico,s early. i know my sit. sto's are the next big thing

You know your shit? Explain why is flo,raven,smartlands,poly, swarm not enough? Why do we need another sto project

raven, smartlands, poly are all shit compared to chx. Not sure about the other ones. We need successful STO projects. Not shitcoins that don't do anything.

Lol you guys look at a slight drop after months of pumping and it's like the end of the world. No wonder most of you are poor.

I dkn't think there is a hard cap on the amount of STO project that can exist. There trillions of dollars in Real Estate, stocks, bonds and debt to tokenize. Can we not have more than 6 players?

Nice little opportunity to buy some more CHX today, thanks all you noobs who sold to chase LTO and UBT.

>It's not mooning right now so it never will!
We're still in a bear market brainlet, the fact that it's already performing when everything is going down the gutter is actually very promising.

Don't buy now, hate yourself in 2 years when it's mooning and you had the opportunity to buy it for cents.

i'm bullish af in sto platforms and exchanges.. but the ones you mentioned are shitcoins. chx is the real deal. it's only real competition is securitize, but that isnt a crypto and you can't buy it. expect to see hundreds more sto platforms. chx has first mover advantage.also in finance there will be multiple winners. it is a 500 trillion dollar industry.

flo isn't an sto platform btw. it is used to store data on the blockchain.

>flo isn't an sto platform btw. it is used to store data on the blockchain.
When someone says FLO is an STO platform, that's when I know I can ignore whatever it is that they are saying.

Checked.