The First Decentralized Ethereum Token

Let that sink in

Ethereum got token distribution wrong. One person, the monarch, starts with ALL the tokens. This method is so flawed it's embarrassing. The plethora of scams and shadyness surrounding it is like a black cloud over an otherwise world changing technology.

EIP 918 is a solution to this problem. It introduces "token mining", in the vein of projects from an earlier era of crypto. FOR THE FIRST TIME there is a way to distribute tokens fairly and completely transparently. There's no way to "scam" this system.

And the perfect first iteration of this contract was Bitcoin on Ethereum. It still amazes me this was not the first ERC token ever created. It's a stroke of luck from God that I can buy it at current prices. Had it been released years ago, hell even just a few months earlier during the great bull run of 2017 I couldn't buy nearly as much (am poorfag)

I think my favorite aspect is how it scales naturally with Ethereum, and will become more capable as we enter Web 3.0

Attached: KXJXLO6x_400x400.png (400x400, 97K)

Is there any plan to get this listed on new exchanges with actual volume?

That's the big issue they're facing right now. It launched during the crash and had very little exposure - A blessing and a curse. People just don't know about it. But the token is permission less so any exchange can list it whenever they want. It could happen at anytime. And the community is more motivated by the idea rather than price action. It's my favorite project idea in all crypto even if I'm more bullish on other projects in the short term. You're getting involved with something in its very infancy that has the power to alter the landscape dramatically. Sure there's a chance it won't pan out, but I can't see how this is anything less than revolutionary in terms of distribution for Ethereum. For me, it's a given until proven wrong

Attached: 2978345.png (1500x936, 2.76M)

>he thinks the point of pow is distribution
90iq post
but even then, bitcoin's biggest problem is actually its distribution. its pow is inherently flawed as it curves too steeply, granting disproportionate rewards to early adopters
a good pow system would aim to distribute something like 1% of the supply per year and no more, giving time for natural adoption to take place and ensure a fairer distribution

PoW is pure mathematical distribution not left to a single individual. Replicating the BTC allows a form of standard when it comes to Satoshis white paper. You are more than welcome to create your own token with a 1% distribution per year. The project is entirely open source.

Attached: 0xbtcnew333.png (473x473, 261K)

That isn’t even how a token distribution contract works so now I don’t want to hear about your shitcoin.

You fags have always marketed this in the lowest IQ way.

>so any exchange can list it whenever they want

Yeah but this will never happen. Exchanges themselves face a severe lack of volume nowadays, that's why they charge ridiculous sums for listings, even the small ones.
This thing would have made mad gains if it came out in 2017 bullrun times but with the current situation I don't really know

Wow, an Ethereum token you can't do anything with. Literally a worthless ERC20

Something tells me you invested in FUN and got dumped on by the monarchs.

You're right but 0xBTC is too subtly brilliant to go under the radar forever. I'm confident it will grow, however slowly, until we see a big increase in awareness.

Vlad Zamfir believes ERC20's will make excellent currency in the future. Can you think of one more suited for this than 0xBTC?

Attached: zamfir.png (527x165, 30K)

I'm gonna short this to hell.

Attached: 0xbtc-emails.png (1936x1936, 897K)

Just found out that your shitcoin got delisted from other exchanges. This shitcoin is nothing but a shaddow of the fraud that it was only a few months ago. The only reason I dont short it is that it sometimes pumps for no reason only to reach a new ATL a few months later.

I hope you shills got paid in your own shitcoin

Attached: emoji-face-clipart-yes-596274-9820763.jpg (480x464, 22K)

Imagine not bagholding 0xBTC

Attached: 1551077208086.png (855x1475, 215K)

POO
IN
THE
FUCKING
LOO

PAJEETS
GET
RANGE
BANNED

Attached: Nina North - Naughty America - Be Her First (2015) 1800p60-VR.jpg (1920x1067, 354K)

The idea that someone's thoughts should be discounted because of their birthplace is a boomer idea and should be laughed at.
These people are speaking english well and have their own opinions.

I can't wait to see the months to go by and for these crypto hippies to constantly ask with genuine confusion as to why no one cares about their token and no one is buying it.

>Just found out that your shitcoin got delisted from other exchanges
Justice

Attached: 0xbtc founder with poo.png (600x399, 409K)

I absolutely love this shitcoin
the pajeets shilling it are absolutely unaware of anything, the primary point of PoW isn't "fair distribution", but securing the network. No distribution is ever really fair, because fairness is subjective. I love this fact because for many chink shitcoins you can't really pinpoint what's wrong with them, even though you know they're scams, but for 0xBTC I can point out exactly why it's shit and won't go anywhere.

Attached: 1466036466974.gif (500x500, 12K)

also this

False, PoW distribution prevents Sybil attacks

Hello 2018 lol, Just take the loss buddy, you bagholders will only lose more if u continue hoping. You will make it on other coins mate.

Im a pajeet and i unironically made this logo for 5 rupee

>sybil attacks
>on an ERC20 token
Do you see what I mean?
You guys are so stupid it's hilarious, I love 0xBTC, best community. Now entertain me further buffoon.

I'm such an idiot. I have 30 BTC just sitting in a wallet and don't even know how to use it. I've heard a lot about Ethereum and want to dump my BTC to get it, but can't even understand how to transfer. This shit will never be worth much when it's so fucking hard to do anything with it. About to just throw this old laptop away and move on from 2013 - the laptop was worth $1k then and the BTC a couple of dollars, so I'm not really losing anything when you look at it that way.

0xbtc is the last moon mission listed on this shit board. Look at the difficulty. That's the only time I'm helping you pajeets

Can't believe dumb shits still don't realize that POW is used to improve security of the blockchain.

This shitcoin POW isn't proper mining because it doesn't do anything to improve security instead it leeches of Ethereum's security.

POW is the best Distribution Model as the Distribution is not done by a human but by the smart contract itself.