Have we reached despair? Everyone on this board including me seems suicidal

Have we reached despair? Everyone on this board including me seems suicidal

Attached: 4912FA29-C06C-4382-819A-BE7E0EC637A8.jpg (875x568, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EgNgvCLRqWc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Were at fear

Based

media attention part, thats for sure my experiments are spreading like wild fire.
it was going to be lowkey, now everyone is finding out the truth

We’re at “delusion”

Linkies especially

so much denial

We're most likely returning to the mean. This graph has incorrect distances

unironically heading into capitulation

We at first sell off and bear trap

i used to think this then i realized i was retarded

This

The stage were at isn't on your little boner map.

>MFW everyone is wrong
We are still at new paradigm unironically

it's starting to get fun again
we've past the fear and capitulation stage

might be in for a little more despair but this could also be the return to mean as well

Capitulation buddy.

We are at the "bitcoin is dead" phase. Public figures and TV commercials are proclaiming BTC and blockchain is a scam more frequently. Not the absolute bottom, but close enough for most retail traders.

Attached: 4RW4Nx6.jpg (1282x677, 90K)

>xrp is worth 32 cents

Yeah we have a ways to go down

I don't know, im a newfag, but i still feel suicidal somehow, it may be the bottom

"We" must be broken down into different cohorts.

The cohort that bought the top is suicidal. Majority have either cashed out or become despondent.

The people who are all hurr durr we delusional, are looking at the tether pump from 2017 and thinking people who haven't cashed out and are biding their time need to see 1000 or less.

There's actually a few of these bubble charts overlapping and great debate over where to draw the beginning.

What I don't get about faggots, who keep moving the origin of the bubble back, is that they have to have been in this long enough to have some understanding of the meta. They are either complete brainlets or disingenuous liars.

The chart applies to the mania from the summer fork of 2017 to december 2017. That chart doesn't matter though because the run was a scam by bitfinex to cover their losses. With no ETF to cash out against and the realization of the role GOX will be playing, the scammers panicked and have been in a controlled fall until either the GOX coins are absorbed or it looks like there will be enough retail interest via ETFs to cover an increasingly large and illiquid scam.

>blah blah blah manipulation blah blah blah fake pump blah blah blah
broken record

Attached: 1543856437137.gif (300x200, 2.41M)

not yet

Attached: 222.png (681x661, 109K)

We're at indifference, where ever that is

>BTC above 2k
Return to normal

youtu.be/EgNgvCLRqWc

Attached: bear market feels.png (1194x618, 684K)

we haven't even hit anger yet

Attached: 149238764782.png (1200x820, 1.1M)

So much heavy bags

not really we're still in denial phase.

nope, still in capitulation

>Everyone on this board including me seems suicidal
>seems

Attached: 1388003559043.jpg (212x250, 17K)

actually, still return to normal... just think that we hit the 3k + lvl in October 2017, and in december the market hit 20k, people already talk about projects mooning and all the gains they can make.... market sentiment definitely indicates everything is back to were it should be

also, first sell off was when bitcoin went from ~$1100 ish down to $200ish... that's a good indication of where the "average" is at looking at that graph

“Mean” represents a macro level institutional benchmark. Historically on prior bubbles this has been the weekly 200 and the monthly 200, followed by a period of net compression where distributional width sheds its mass to restore the market to a state of potential energy. That is currently happening on bitcoin.

No, we go by investor sentiment which is at the moment “return to normal”.

Attached: 5FA43923-39D6-45A6-8982-DB3F6BDA6210.jpg (884x1414, 748K)

We haven't even seen the bottom of capitulation.

I see a lot more people still waiting for another crash towards 2K$ or straight up claiming crypto will never recover.

Just you wait.

this is where you are

Attached: screenshot_07142019.png (687x429, 37K)