Hello Financial wizards!

Hello Financial wizards!

Give it to me straight: Can you actually make money Daytrading Crypto?

Everything I read online says no basically.

Attached: idf.webm (640x640, 2.64M)

no because the algorithms that run this industry track and log every trade they post and make themselves, so they know when you enter the field and fuck you accordingly

I don't know anyone who does this and makes money long term. And I know a lot of people smarter than I am who have been in this game for years.
Unironically the only OG who have made profit with crypto are people who bought near bottom and held multiple years.

Then why are so many people here m8?

i did for a short while when zrx came out on coinbase i could do no wrong i just straight up made money on it. daytrading swingtrading whatever the fuck. then it passed. after a week it was difficult and risky and then nothing.

Yes but only like 5% make money and half of them are dumb luck

she may not know how to hit the target, but she sure can look good while trying!

Attached: elizabeth.png (600x618, 567K)

Yes but if you have to ask: No. It takes a lot of intelligence, knowledge, practice and starting capital. It's impossible for at least 90% of people, probably more like 99%.

Yes it is possible. Wait for pic related, when we retest resistances and support and go 10x leveraged. That happens a lot!

Attached: Screenshot_20190226-161642.png (1920x1080, 595K)

HELLO MY NAME IS SMEFF

See? Same pattern

Attached: Screenshot_20190226-162102.png (1920x1080, 247K)

Also here

Attached: Screenshot_20190226-162110.png (1920x1080, 230K)

so you're saying I could approach her from any direction and easily enter her

israeli chicks are well fed off the teat of the american goy working class.

yes its luck and money management get fast data going faster you know its moving the better. you need some math, python and stats

Desperation to escape wagecucking.

my god imagine having your face in their when she closed her legs at the end

They even loved feeding Jews so much they voted in the best ever Jew lover president. Don't ever feel like those goyim don't deserve it.

this. should i just quit this altogether and invest in (((boomer))) investments? This space was promising damn

Yes but too hard for most

t. profitable daytrader, but not enough to escape wagecucking

You can get lucky in the short term. In long term you have to be extremely talented. It’s a full time job and 95%+ of “pros” end up losing money.

If you look hard you can see gunfire happening in this video too

Attached: 1547165995818.jpg (464x380, 57K)

from the impacts i would say she's shooting pretty well. her grouping is tight at least. That being said she's shooting a rifle at 25 or 50 yards.

i only trade link and I only trade on what looks to be obvious movements. That means I generally make between 1 and 3 trades per week. I have been doing this for a few months and I win the majority of my trades- around 75% ( i don't keep close track). I close after taking .5-5% (average gain is probably 1.5%).