Can't cash out, not joke

Ok Jow Forums, so I actually can't cash out. I need to pay taxes, and there are no banks in my country that will accept my Euro withdrawal from the exchange. They won't even allow setting up international transfers on any of my bank accounts. Any advice would be appreciated.

Attached: photo_2018-09-04_14-00-55.jpg (736x460, 244K)

Don't live in a shithole country.

Wait until BTC gets mass adopted.

use cash and localmonero

How cucked are you europoors.

>Paying taxes to the kikes that are genociding you
>Banks won't accept your bitshekel payments.

Get fucked europoors. just get fucked.

I would like to, I have to pay my taxes now though.

Revolut? TransferWise? There are plenty of online options you can use as an in-between

YES GOYIM kneel before your kike masters.

Attached: giphy.gif (480x360, 2.98M)

Are these safe? I looked into Revolut, there are so many people claiming bad experiences that I didn't dare starting with it. I need to transfer 30K USD worth of BTC, so I can't afford it to disappear.

Jesus christ you fucking cucked eurofaggot move to Dubai or somewhere your not taxed like the kike slave that you are.

It's hilarious, because I am even asking for advice from the tax office, and when explaining my problem they are just saying well yes, I should somehow manage to pay before the deadline otherwise they'll send a collection agency.
The most ridiculous part is that the banks don't even allow international transfers for me, because "they don't know me". So there is nothing that can go in or out, I can only transfer money within the country.

I believe tax offices should accept BTC as tax payment if they tax it.

Revolut should work

Even for large amounts? I need USD 30K. It sounds so risky, but I might try if nothing else works.

How about you dont pay taxes on crypto?

Pretty sure coinbase does paypal now.

You are right. I'll look into that, it might work somehow.

This.

I don't think you understand what a good boy I am.

Attached: 95a-2.png (577x597, 531K)

Don't think for a second the kikes won't kill you just because your a good boy and have been an obedient. jew slave. The kikes want you dead and they will kill you either directly or through their muslim puppets. By continuing to perpetuate the kike enslavement system you are a traitor to all those Europeans who died before you.

Attached: 5d8.png (428x500, 160K)

Grow some fucking balls faggot I have more respect for the frogs and based Italians than pathetic grovelling eurotrash like yourself.

What country are you from?

Work for Foodora in Germany and open up a Comdirect bank account. Transfer to Coinbase. Withdraw. Deliver food on a bike for a month. They even pay healthinsurance which is deducted from your wage in the first place anyway.

You can go with bitnovo....i bought a prepaid card from them (it's a Mastercard Spark card from spain), then when you want to refill it you send btc to them and they send EUR to the card (with like a 5-6% fee unfortunately)....
If you wanna stay anonymous it's only 200€ max, if you do the kyc it's 2500 (still wouldnt ring any bells imho), if you get fully veryfied it's 10k.
I have only been sending small amounts (100€) from my bitmex gambling but so fare they are legit..
I have the 2500 celling...

Maybe you can have multiple cards....idk

You fucking retard
Go get transferwise borderless bank account
If you're scared go and talk to them before you withdraw it to the account

Fucking retard

Don't go to Revolut, idiot

Chainlink solves this problem frend

hello serbia