Moonshot March

Pick your shot, but you can pick only one.

Attached: Moonshot.png (1138x767, 873K)

I'm in all

Attached: Rich-Businessman-Lighting-Cigar-With-100-Dollar-Bill-Shutterstock.jpg (615x345, 36K)

36,000 QNT will do for me.

The others aren't bad, tbf. Just goes to show what great options we have currently in this range of the market. They're all winners, they all have good charts. If there is another market-wide bull, they will all go crazy.

real moonshot is RLX
Screencap this and post in 2 weeks

Just add SWM to your image already.

Forgot to add SWM and FTX as the new guys on the block

SyncFab (MFG)

Not sure about two weeks, not even sure about two months but in two years this shit will be big. It ticks all the boxes the normies are looking for and is on top on that it's actually a decent project.

Do not forget about Relex, biz. This shit has the potential to make the people, who get their position now rich

Bmh

where's NKN you brainlet

BMH AND LTO.

Same fag shilling Relexconnnneect

I wasn't part of this cringey action last week

Unibright all the way bro. Did you see the big green yesterday? Needs nothing to get back to ICO

>PnD
>PnD
>PnD
>PnD
I'll choose PnD, I guess, user.

I'm not talking about x100. I'm talking about x4-x5. x5 from now is around 1000 gwei.

> 50m investment confirmed this month, while this is sub 1m
> to use the platform partners need to buy RLX
> partnerships with various governements
> conference call with founder in 1 week, who will announce more partnerships
> obvious supression fud (like with all moonshots)
> literally no shill threads after last pump, while price is stable 200-300 gwei

Can either of the OP coins go x4 from here? Doubt it. Anyway, I got my bags ready, gonna sell around 800-1200 gwei.

Also- no NKN? Binance listing confirmed- probably within 2 weeks. But it's gonna be a x2 max.

chx will pump more than the other 3. mainnet, masternodes, huge strategic partnerships/ market buys---- end of march

Unibright their Idea and experience is of great value for the whole cryptospace and enterprise adoption of bringing these two together. I can only support that, well done.

Don't forget sponsor and speaker of the Hongkong blockchain summit on Thursday. Can't hurt

Id say go safe means go lowcap
LTO and UBT 50/50 have highest potential both short and long term.

UBT only because lowest mc and platform release should be a 3x from where it is now.
QNT in second because highest mc but they do have a march 6 big announcement.
CHX will move big april or may with first STO on mainnet.
LTO has artifically been pumped and I expect the least gains overall for march for it. Will still gain though.

I loike all these, trying to accumulate more... got some of each,moist in nkn and ubt. omw to doubling my eth

QNT and BMH for me. Cannot see a better combo of medium cap and low cap gems, although I think QNT is the safer bet on the bigger return.

>the only token with a live product has been artificially been pumped

retard

Why SWM is not pumping as they have several successful STOs already in their platform?

In reality, I own all four.

If I had to pick one, it would be LTO. More room to grow, yet is already on its way.

Check the order book dipshit. My guess is you wouldn't know what to even look for fucking dumb ass user

Super low volume and everyone else is hyper-focused on CHX and LTO, when really buying SWM and FTX is the best right now due to low volume, low price, no hype. CHX was a $1,000k/day volume IDEX coin a few months ago, could get it for 2-3 cents.

first of all i like your digits sir
next
>tfw when you own them all

Attached: 1550016010559.jpg (331x1277, 108K)

HQT will 10x from here

I'd be thinking more along the lines of RLX lads. It's in its early cycle on biz. One or two threads or mentions a day that gets shut down with FUD. Look at the early threads for all of OPs shitcoins. Don't get caught napping.

I'm going to go for unibright!

Qnt buy the rumour, sell the news, probably another paid for partnership that means nothing. Don't get caught holding that shit.

The 6th March thing is purely a creation of the telegram mongs, the team aren't even shilling it. As usual.

Too bad Aergo mainnet is going to be released at the end of late March - early April, so why would they bother with idex.

Attached: aergo.jpg (621x576, 74K)

UBT is back

Pchain niggaz

CHX because it's the only blockchain on that list.

CHX

add HOLO to the list its testnet is coming out on march and its going to pump to 50 sats