FTX shitcoin moon?

Why is this pajeet scam pumping? Should I dump my lto and ubt for this p&d scam?

Attached: Screenshot_20190226-140138_Chrome.jpg (908x414, 112K)

Research the team, Ranjeet. Does it look like a scam to you? How this is still 2m in marketcap is beyond me.

K, bought a small stack.

This is the next thing to pump to 15/20 cents. CHX, LTO, UBT (UBT still going) now FTX and SWM are next on the list. Pick up a small stack of 10k each for suicide insurance. Worst case is you're wrong and lose, what, less than $300 play money?

whered you buy it?

all in chx for mainnet pump

Idex, shitcoin paradise. Also picked up a little chx on this dip.

i just want to be a fucking brainlet like you that buys whatever is pumping without thinking and actually makes gains

Then buy it up, faggot. We need to show LTO what a real shitcoin can do

FTX actually has a legit use with cross border B2B loans and a legit team/funding behind it, you dumbshit. Watch the AMA.

ok then dust foot we can proceed with the allegations. been watching the order book like a hawk all today there hasn't been any order completely since atleast 1.5hours before your 2 posts which claim yourself to have bought a "small stack".why are you such a fucking faggot honestly. it pains me that biz is filled with measley maggots like you. litterally kill yourself if you think anyone is buying your dusty ass bags

Haha good catch. Look at the github of this shitcoin! Nothing...no development, no team, no volume. Nothing but bagholders looking for the tiniest of pumps so they can free themselves from this deadweight.

the saddest thing about this whole shittarou is that i actually hold 40k of these fuckers. so you know what im more pissed that your campaign is fucking shit. step your game up. biz is getting smarter nowadays you need to get better at fooling them. otherwise this shit is going back down to 10k vitaliks when i first bought this shit

Based

Based. We need more like you user.

I bought a 10k stack you whiny Pajeet.
Shut up and keep buying, or keep crying.

checked, as we do need more like you user. sometimes I wish an anonymous reputation system could implemented all though I'm sure they dusties will exploit that as well... *sighs*

31k volume in 24 hours
nice one sundeep
now, by bitkoynz sirs

user protip... try shilling with a more educated tone.

And the final nail in the coffin for any anons that might be thinking of giving away money to shubanschit... my work here is done eye believe. we'll catch another one tomorrow!

Attached: GG.png (1345x769, 183K)

*signature*

Attached: done.png (870x465, 63K)

Oh man... Please don't FUD without DYOR. FRX is the stable unit of credit on the platform. For instance, if you are given a credit limit of $18,000, on the platform, you have the option to get loans up to 18,000 FRX. The value of FTX is pooled collateral on the platform, so if 2 million dollars is being lent out the marketcap should be around 2 million. I could understand it wrong. Any FTX'ers can correct me.

thx... more orders filled kek

lmao
dont want to know which shithole you came from
either trolling or literally retarded

They were making up the same stupid shit with CHX.