So Jow Forums....how the job search going?

so Jow Forums....how the job search going?

Any tips/ tricks for someone who has been unemployed for 6 years? My last job was delivering pizza for Pizza Hut.....

Attached: sommer-ray-in-leggings.jpg (700x861, 91K)

rape is legal now

Do employers even care if you've been out of work if your previous job was at such a low level? I mean, what skills could you have conceivably lost?

I'm hoping employers don't care. I haven't done anything after graduating college the past 3 years. Partially because of crypto.

Say you're self employed but it never really got off the ground. If they ask for proof say you got hacked.

I think it's mostly about work ethic. If he hasn't held a job in 6 years will he care enough to do a good job anywhere.

Are you looking to get a professional job or just something like what you had before?

Imagine the smell.

They do care because even if the work requires no skill they want you to be on time and not disappear after 2 weeks.

Kek not OP but same boat. My work ethic is shot after the fast money of 2017. I'm ruined!

i sent out a total of 16 applications in the last four weeks for internships
only got 6 responses so far, fucking bs

Just had to accept a job offer. This bear market has claimed another victim fellow neets, add another one to the casualty list.

Suck a dick for $10. Invest that $10 in crypto and then go camping in the woods for six months. Come back, shave, collect your million bucks, maybe reinvest or maybe just fuck high-class whores for a few years on your yacht. Up to you at that point.

delicious

Attached: EjM082M.jpg (645x773, 87K)

how the fuck can somebody be unemployed for 6 years?1?!?! wtf

Just don't work, it's real easy.

i just scored a job where i'm making almost double what i made at my previous job, all i had to do was put myself out there and send my resume to places where i had relevant experience.

at my current job i process applications (in addition to other things) and one application from last year really stood out, this guy's only previous job was working at wendy's from 1989 to 2009 and when he left there he was making barely over minimum wage at the time. i looked down more on the fact that he worked in fast food for so long with no upward mobility than the fact that he hadn't had a job in 10 years. if you work in fast food for 20 years and only get more money because the minimum wage goes up, you clearly only care about doing the absolute bare minimum and have no desire to ever be a truly good employee.

Not OP but I spent three years too crippled to work but not crippled enough to get disability.

>work shit job for 20 years
>this means you are a bad employee
you absolute kike

take a couple seconds just to imagine

Attached: 1515560577210.png (401x582, 334K)

lie

Attached: 1539043290373.jpg (645x773, 94K)

I did an interview for a call center and the first thing the bitch brought up was I see you havn't worked for 3 years. At the end she said try and get some experience and apply again in 6 months.

Just say you were driving for uber or something and didn't think it was something worth putting a resume.

bruh you're actually retarded. He went to work for 20 years in a shit job for minimum wage. Reliable and cheap, he's a winner for the company as long as you aren't providing full health benefits.

Attached: 889BBCA2-9553-4B2D-AD26-3A7E32671784.jpg (600x681, 84K)

just lie
if you're looking for this kind of entry level job, they won't dig that deep. say you were a factory worker in bumfuck nowhere
put a friend's cell number for ref check

thats actually pretty smart. You could just say that you were working on a project while driving uber part time for the flexibility and now you need a more rigid work schedule.

checked

this nigga gets it

Lie

Went to 2nd interview yesterday. Personality test + skill test + follow up interview.

Choice is between me and some roastie.

Will know by tomorrow, or maybe Friday.

Wish me luck, bros.

(Interviewer said I nailed the skill test, so it's really up to chemistry at this point, so I'm guessing I'm fucked since I'm an INTP).

It's not going

I've given up

Go to police academy. As long as you don’t have a record you’re pretty much guaranteed acceptance.. and no one wants to do it so tons of openings. this time next year you’ll be making 20$ an hour easily plus overtime court appearances etc

>plus overtime court appearances etc

Ah there we go, this actually explains a lot