Enlighten me!

Enlighten me!

Attached: hj7g.png (800x550, 382K)

Easy... XSN

Would buy a couple of masternodes. $1500 a piece

Attached: images.png (224x224, 3K)

Downpayment for my student loans.

Attached: 898741634941564.png (680x576, 770K)

biz said so

Attached: 1546154705600.png (610x449, 305K)

Attached: nkn-696x449.jpg (696x449, 34K)

2000$ bank account
2000$ crypto
2000$ SPX
2000$ REITs
2000$ Gold

real estate and a new car!

Dont buy this. It is a scam with no real team doing anything. Just look at the github.

Crypto! Whatever kind appears in the first thread you find! Just listen to anons here, they won't steer you wrong. We're in the business of making millionaires here, billionaires even! Why do people resist this gift? Buy!

two bitcoins and put the rest in binance coin.

5k into my high interest savings account for emergencies, 3k in MTG either collections or just duals in good condition and finally 2k would be wired to the exchange I use so I can get a small buying power increase on my short term margin trades.

BTC, ETH, Universa & Neblio

hookers and cocaine

sir please do the needful and invest into BSV, it promises biggest returns out of all coins right now so please don't worry and go with that okay?

eth obviously, anything lower altcoin is a gamble

(btc or eth but i pref eth)

That's crap advice! The bigger the gamble, the bigger the win!

BTC and eth are waaaay too mainstream. Others have already sucked all the flavor off of that dick. Time for the next big one! Pick an altcoin, and go all in!

I can't even tell if you're being sarcastic or not kek. But you're 100% wrong.

this, best roi

so i recently just invested in a REIT... tempted to piss pretty much all my money into it... are they really as stable as this one seems to have been the last 3-4 months?

Look at a longer-term chart and see 2008 for your answer. Basically, their value is indirectly but strongly tied to property values and also the economy in general. They are a good long term hold but if you predict 2008 2 is coming then that's when you may want to liquidate a part of your position.

Buy 5 BTC at 2k

i see, thanks. interesting point. i think 2008 2.0 is still probably... 5-8 years off, if it's going to happen at all.

in terms of property values, if the company is locked into an annual lease with a 3.5% rental increase year over year for 10 years, and they have 10 of these contracts, the REIT should be expected to rise roughly 35% YoY because of this, no? just have trying to give myself a crash course on REITs in general, and that's the way i understand it, although I'm not too sure how accurate it is

what is REIT?

Real Estate Investment Trust

Real Estate Incel Trust

Basically a way to completely impoverish yourself over the next few years by buying the very top of the market

vanguard health care fund

this. one of the 3 positions in my Roth. i'll be holding this baby until i retire, by which i can't even imagine how big it will have grown from the bodies of dead boomers.

HVAC school is actually the best way to spend this right now tbqh.
But otherwise you can put it into stocks or whatever. They're not going to put money in your account as much as investing in yourself will. Very unironically.

1 BTC $3785
32 ETH $4402
2100 SNOW $717
2kg Silver $1096

LINK

I would do the 1 BTC and 32 ETH, and just put the rest in a bank account for liquidity and real life stuff

I am opening an IRA this year. What should I buy into for the first few years?

9,996.00 in scratchers and the rest for a six pack of diet coke.

Attached: 1533855023438.jpg (720x709, 73K)

RDS
BP
T

I would start some small business that I can grow.