Red pill me on RLC

How is this project literally UNFUDDABLE?

Attached: 1551093028378.png (2118x1270, 2.41M)

token economics are trash

idk I just like the logo. Usually I dont know what the fuck
any of these coins do.
But I have made 100dollars (more if you dont count lost in gambling) in 1month trading.

0 customers
shit token economics
unproven business model
have never released an actual product - every new version looks and feels like another academic experiment with no real-world usability

You can't make accusations like that without evidence. I assume that you have some?

t. still accumulating

Attached: 1549120813484.png (500x500, 121K)

Golem is further along in their development, end of story. Golems mainnet was a year ago while iexec is still in beta.
The only reason iexec gets any praise is because they hired an ex intel employee with connections to Intel and ibm. If it wasn't for that no one would care about iexec.
Don't be fooled by the smoke and mirrors. The top traders and even the market recognizes this fact since golem has a market cap almost 3x iexec.

>The state of iExec fud

>the absolute state of iExec fud
God damn it feels good being a future multi millionaire.

this is the best thing about it. this literally proves it is unfuddable...this kind of shit is literally the only fud that anyone can make and its the same dumb copy pasta over and over

Every couple months I see signs from iExec that they will deliver. Not too sure of the timeframe but I think we might see a small pump in May once V4 gets released next year things are gonna start getting reallly good.

how many to make it? this is my next mission after I successfully accumulate 10k linkies

Brah this shit will pump by May of this year

>Thinks he can stop at 10k linkies

dont push me over the edge user. I am trying to make it with multiple tokens/coins

iexec rlc is the new req
worthless token and going nowhere project but bagholders will convince themselves they need to accumulate more even though it is already dead

Great fud, you totally convinced me. Just sold 100k thanks Ranjesh

Don’t forget rlc partnered with the scammers at req

It's FUD is that it has a lot going for it, and still no one cares.

Isn't that sad?
Isn't it sad that basically only Jow Forums talks about it?
It's also beautiful. It means that I'm going to be absolutely fucking rich when the mainstream catches on.

Attached: 14245.jpg (997x496, 92K)

How much do I need to make it?

Jow Forums doesn't talk about this project. there's nothing to say. no interest or aspects worth researching. every thread is created by desperate poor 3rd world ESL pajeets who prattle on about how they're accumulating. it's boring and not even worth trolling you nigtards or responding to your pathetic replies. bye bye now.

Alrighty

>bye bye now
I can smell your low IQ from here.
biz talks about RLC when it's time to talk about RLC. Get with the program retard.

checked

this

Attached: fucktheoc.png (617x499, 90K)

Does it matter if we buy now or at mid 20 cents? Seems like price is still very good but it might dump a little bit before V3?

good luck getting it lower

Checked and Based

Attached: 37C42E80-FC93-493F-90B9-380836AE9FDB.png (331x347, 33K)

Attached: 1548751136366.png (1107x1502, 908K)

It's unfuddable because nobody cares.

nobody cares until they do

Totally unfudabble
- MVP team
- they deliver and are on schedule for everything
- in advance with GPU
- will powered smart cities with intel

I'll spell it out for you
CENTRALIZED SHIT TOKEN
That is all.

Care to explain linkjeet? How is it centralised stupud fuck face?

>being this fucking delusional

Hmmmm
Perhpas a single wallet owns 7% of the total supply. Also you idiots are just trusting a single person to distribute all that wealth equally?
You people are retarded when it comes this kind of stuff.

Being this fucking stupid jesus christ. That wallet is binance wallet. Also unless someone owns 99% of rlc it wont matter as task price is related to usd/rlc ratio rather than rlc alone

Are you retarded? RLC is one of the most decentralized coins. LINK is 65% centralized TRASH.

>not fact checking yourself.
Dude shill your bags somewhere else.

Attached: Capture_2.png (1145x377, 30K)

>he thinks one wallet owning 7% is "centralized"
oh wow LMAO

>Is to dumb to understand that a single person could have made multiple wallets and distributed any amount they wanted.
You are literally putting your trust in the hands of single token creator with access to limitless wealth to dump on the market at any time.

Its a bounty wallet you mong, for future marketing and free of charge trials

Attached: 1_Lw5tkjF-k9MXlX4jXptXng.png (1000x500, 279K)

Funniest fud ever ahahah

But what if they dump their bounty wallet on us ? LMFAO

BTFO retard