NKN MARINES REPORT IN

SPIN UP YOUR GODDAMN NODE

Attached: DiywcU_X0AAnuNL.jpg (1200x778, 79K)

im a brainlet that doesnt know how to forward ports

what will be the exchange rate from tNKN to NKN?

+how many tNKN can u earn daily?

They said 5:1, but more recently said it is a dynamic figure and can be adjusted to reflect the market

I'm planning to buy a raspberry pi and to run a node on it. I hope the hardware doesn't affect the efficiency (or that the pi 3 b+ is enough)

I wouldn't mind running a node as well. This might be a brainlet question, but what exactly is the purpose of nodes currently? There is nothing you can do on the network apart from playing some cat game. Would there even be any traffic on your node? From what I gathered, you are paid proportionaly to the traffic you process.

This is a scam.

Check the github.

Don't get scammed.

yeah, there is no real usage yet. I think they want to show how their consensus works and to test it on as many nodes as they can, because as I figured out this would be the point of the whole network, that the nodes are "light" but there could be millions of them. (but again, I'm not yet deep into the project)

just to do basic scaling of the network and ensuring the consensus algo etc are stable prior to mainnet. v.08 testnet will have stress tests of TPS etc too. the more nodes that are live when mainnet comes on the better the network will be. the functional relaying of data itself will come after mainnet

man, stephen wolfram is a scientist. I think he cares more about his renome than about a few hundred dollars...and he is endrosing them regularly. and the team is active and intelligent. they may fail at some point (as any other project can), but I think they are not scamming.

NKN completely solved scalability of nodes/decentralisation with their MVCA consensus and there are still poorfags on biz calling this a scam

80k reporting for duty. Trying to get to 100 before this explodes..

As I assume you are balls deep into the project so...raspberry pi 3 b+ is enought hardware wise to have a fully effective node?

not too familiar with pis but im 90% sure it is, a lot of people are running on pis just not sure about that exact one. check in the discord to be sure

btw, you can just run a node from your home PC instead

I dont have a pc and dont want run the notebook 0-24, thats why im thinking about buying a pi.

btw thanks for the infos user

When the price pumps and mining becomes profitable, this thing is gonna fuckin explode.
The best thing is, it’s easy af to run a node, no crazy electricity consumption like proof of work coins.
I’m so happy after this shitty bear market I’m actually about to ‘make it’.
This will legit x100 once people realise the importance of this project

Good luck losing a fifth of your tokens at the token swap faggot. NKNers gonna get rekt

I'm waiting for mainnet user. I'll probably run a dozen nodes once it's all running full blast until then it's more efficient to buy on gate.

Wow that’s all you’ve got?
You’ve had enough time to accumulate you selfish cunt

Can Americans buy on GATE, or do we have to use a VPN?

It's safe to say 100% this is not a scam at this point. And the founders have past experience pumping coins into the stratosphere (NEO, ONT). I want the project to succeed long term because it just makes sense to me but even if doesn't you have an easy 10-20x on your hands in the short/medium term.

I'm a burger and I use gate with no VPN. Be sure to do kyc before you make a bunch of trades just in case but they approved my drivers license within a few hours and I've had no trouble withdrawing.

Thanks, user. Will try and pick up some NKN next paycheck.