Are the Mimble Wimble coins the next big thing?

Are the Mimble Wimble coins the next big thing?

Being private and scalable seems pretty good

Attached: 884573276.jpg (960x590, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/beam-mw/mimblewimble-beam-roadmap-2019-b2c7f38fc106
github.com/BeamMW/beam/wiki/Transaction-graph-obfuscation
coincentral.com/litecoins-mission-to-become-the-perfect-form-of-money/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm getting Stox vibes

The only question with these two is why buy them if Litecoin will also implement it? This + the halving news I am sure we will see more pump action on it as well till August.

Because litecoin already has its whales

This is your chance to become a grin/beam whale

Grim's inflation is insane, beam seems scammy. Not really interested in buying either as an investment. But that doesn't mean they won't work for buying drugs or something lol. You know, as an actual currency.

Litecoin is already a top 5 coin. , Beam and Grin are not even rank 100

Grin seems more of a purist crypto while Beam will try to court businesses with things like audibility so you can choose to opt out of the privacy for the sake of accounting

Grin's inflation is constant but technically as percentage it will become trivial over a long time

I understand the concern of Beam having 20% of all coins (for first 5 years) going to a treasury but it isn't as worse than ICOs keeping tons of coins.
It is essentially a dev fund which allows full time devs to remain dedicated.

Don’t forget Grin’s inflation is constantly trending towards zero. At least it’s better than a distribution model like everything ICO funded, where the head niggers give themselves so much coin it becomes a bad joke, like XRP or Stellar, and their founders can ruin the people who bought into their scheme with one big sell

inflationary glownigger garbage. if its ever proven to be non-worthless tech it can just be added to bitcoin

There’s room for Bitcoin to what, 4x max anytime in the next decade?

Who the hell knows with Grin. We should shill it to Samsung so they add it to their phones.

>4x max
dude are you retarded?

>"it can be added to bitcoin"
>they can't even change a simple block size
>they can't even hard fork at all

Imagine being this retarded.

2019 and 2020 will be all about ERC20s

Grin will be a good buy once the inflation goes down.

This. Bitcoin won't add/change shit and it's not necessarily a bad thing.

arent you anons feeling sleepy? I think youre feeling sleepy go to bed. good night!

Beam is the opposite of scammy, they are serious about the tech and adoption. I've been in crypto for 4 years and I've never been more excited about a roadmap.

medium.com/beam-mw/mimblewimble-beam-roadmap-2019-b2c7f38fc106

Also the tech guys here will get wet over this..

github.com/BeamMW/beam/wiki/Transaction-graph-obfuscation

There’s no way mw can ever be added to bitcoin or litecoin. It would be easier to turn bitcoin into ethereum.

Actually they can do it with extension blocks which wouldn't require a hard fork..
coincentral.com/litecoins-mission-to-become-the-perfect-form-of-money/

And what do you think, is it a good buy at the bottom right now?
Kind of mixed feelings here

$0.50 is the bottom

tacking on the latest whiz bang features to an old coin is like ricing a Honda Civic.

Why not just start from scratch with a coin built around the new features from the start

I'm a fan of Beam. But as previous user said, what is the advantage in owning beam if all that tech will be added bom beams team to litecoin? Also beams inflation is huge right now. It seems it will go down the whole year. Buying pressure have to be huge to counter that.

BRAND

Litecoin will moon violently this year, we all know it. And if you need someone to hold your hand to explain why then you needs to seriously think about offing yourself.
Anything that touches litecoin, like beam, will be positive for beam. If you take a look at the vision and the roadmap for beam they are prioritizing adoption at the business level first. That doesn't happen overnight and that doesn't cater well to speculative NEETs trying to p&d shitcoins on low volumes exchanges. This is the real deal. Just give it time. I'm done here.

How much beam to make it?

>ERC20 tokens

Attached: 1522076406949.png (510x391, 176K)

>20% dev fee
>not scammy

Attached: 1537120001989.jpg (227x222, 6K)