1. Does Bitcoin have an inverse relationship with equities?

1. Does Bitcoin have an inverse relationship with equities?
2. Is Bitcoin going to be a substitute for gold?

Attached: Redpill my ass .jpg (640x491, 15K)

Delet this

Attached: 1551189134480.jpg (912x856, 78K)

The truth will set us free, user.

Update the chart dummy

I'd rather wait for it to line up perfectly with where gold is today.

this gives me an absurd amount of hopium

Just hang in there.
Remember that markets are a mechanism for transferring wealth from impatient to the patient.

Attached: Dope gif.gif (640x384, 410K)

hardest part about being in bitcoin is waiting. it's guranteed, but you have to have delayed gratification. we all know we'll see $100k per coin and beyond, it's just a matter of time. within a few years, then within a decade for a million per coin. this has been set in stone for decades, just gotta' have some patience. the only needing 1 bitcoin theme is not a meme.

i have no stock on btc yet but i informed myself alot and i wanted to buy in soon as i had the feeling this will become the future. not btc in general, i dont know it enough, but when not btc something else.
seeing this now is gold worth

Good chart user, read to see intelligent post on Jow Forums. Bitcoin also has inverse relationship with the US dollar.

Do you think Ethereum also has a good future?

satoshis are the most important item on planet earth at the curent juncture. do i think ethereum will go up in value yes, but will it stay equal with bitcoin to gain satoshi value i don't. satoshis are very very rare. etherum can be inflated. bitcoin/satoshis can not. buy bitcoin and hold it is a sure bet.

>2. Is Bitcoin going to be a substitute for gold?

this fucking question over and over again. i get that its hard to notice what a revolution is when ur smack in the middle of it, but if ur 25+ yo and havent figured out where the world is headed by now u deserve to be left behind.

except the use case for crypto has a lot more potential than for gold. Who even uses gold to to do transactions? Crypto also has an absurd amount of use cases along with IoT adoption and so forth.... The diference between crypto and gold is that crypto isn't simply a financial asset, it's has the potential to be A LOT more

These posters have made me very happy for the future. Thank you anons. I am going to try to get at least three Bitcoins. I have only just found Jow Forums, but I can see through the bullshit having been on Jow Forums since 2008

this is old and has been debunked
it has something to do with OP being a faggot.

How much does an ounce of BitCoin cost ?

how old are you?

UNCANNY

It looks fake given how fucking exactly the same those charts are.
Fucking give me that roadmap a year ago and I'd be a fucking billionaire.

Bitcoin still has a lot of dropping to do. Bubbles take years of corrections. Too many bagholders from Q4 2017 are going on it and they need to be brought low before an actual bull market can even hope to stand a chance.

You can't coordinate an effort to unplug part of the gold network and 51% attack the remainder to move the gold around. Gold still has "something brought humanity back to the dark ages and we still have an exchange of value between nations" utility.

except u can fake gold.

tungsten

You can fake Bitcoin too, BCH

I doubt it. It's been bouncing along the 200MA on the weekly, just like it did in 2005, and just like every corrected asset does when not facing absolutely dire news. Unless we get catastrophic news (Coinbase/Binance hacking, regulatory ban, successful network attack), BTC will just bounce along that 200MA until retail interest returns.

The real issue comes in late 2020/2021 when the effects of a global recession begin to hit retail investors. No chance they put their money into crypto when they're totally out of buying power. Way I see it:

>EOY 2019: ~6k
>EOY 2020: 10-15k
>Mid way 2021: back to ~6k
>EOY 2021: back to 10-15k
>EOY 2022: stupid retail run-up to 100k+

>buy the retest

No you cant fake bitcoin.
Bch is another coin.