What the fuck is his problem?

what the fuck is his problem?

Attached: uploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F940909%2F71a0b668-e3d9-4b87-95ba-f6172b48be1b.jpg%2F950x534__filters%3Aqual (950x534, 43K)

He is a billionaire who got Redpilled by watching his homeland get overrun by feral coons enabled by feminists and so yim.

Musk is about 1 "incident" from going full super villain, if he hasn't already in secret.

His end goal is the Mars ethnostate.

Attached: mars.jpg (750x400, 67K)

Super villain Musk would be best timeline

i was mainly talking him about mouthing off about the SEC today after they find him to be in contempt of court. the guy may be a genius but hes a fucking dumbass when it comes to his public image.

Why the fuck do you own shares of Tesla are you stupid?

Maybe to boomers and Zoomers who are boomer sympathizers, but he's fucking based to the people he cares about. Fuck the sec

t. invested in tesla stock
Fuck off faggot, no one wants to hear you cry. Musk is our bro.

Attached: tumblr_m8411oP5pD1ry14qgo1_r1_500.gif (500x281, 333K)

He's probably the most well-liked billionaire CEO in this day and age, wtf are you talking about ?

he could be lex luthor with hair

Literally everyone loves him tho

take the truthpill and realize he's just a beta who longed to be chad in high school and dedicated the rest of his life trying to make it a reality despite not realizing chad-dom is something you're born with and cant buy
or you can take the redditpill and believe cringe inducing faggot shit like this

musk will never be ourguy no matter how hard the Jow Forumswallstreetbets crossposters try to make it seem that way

Not true, there is a pedophile in Thailand that has openly said he dislike Musk..

Hair plugs ftfy

>take the truthpill and realize he's just a beta who longed to be chad in high school and dedicated the rest of his life trying to make it a reality despite not realizing chad-dom is something you're born with and cant buy

This is literally what over half of Jow Forums is trying to accomplish (through money). I fail to see how he is anything but /ourguy/.

Sounds like craig

Thanks bought 100k

Attached: 1551181412490.jpg (698x1200, 71K)

If anything it improved his public image. People like a stand up guy, no matter if he's in the right or wrong. Take his podcast with Joe Rogan as an example.

he's right and you're a fucking bootlicker

what if- hear me out- he's been planning to take tesla private for years, so he made the 420 tweet to jump the price so he could sell a bunch via a rat or something, and then planned to cause a bunch of drama with the SEC to scare investors away so he can pay some puny fines and then buy back his company for billions less than at the start of the whole thing?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-21 at 11.25.55 PM.png (1238x820, 1.25M)

Huh i wonder (((who))) could be behind this anti musk post?

Fuck off back to your subplebbit you retard

because we aren't lying about it. he is
can't get more reddit than musk

He's probably somewhere on the spectrum. Unironically. He seems pretty dumb in a lot of social situations. That being said, he's an absolute legend and beyond based.

The SEC didn't "find" him in contempt of court. They have no power to do that. They've complained to a judge and want the judge to find Musk in contempt. Musk has a few days to argue his side of things before the judge makes his decision.
The fact that you distorted the facts to make it seem like a fait acompli makes it seem like you post on zerohedge

>he's just a beta who longed to be chad in high school and dedicated the rest of his life trying to make it a reality despite not realizing chad-dom is something you're born with and cant buy
We're talking about Elon Musk. The Jeff Bezos thread is elsewhere.

this is actually exactly what's happening. how did you know this user? are you elon?

I know for a fact he’s redpilled
But they’re slowly taking his own assets away from him
One big mistake and he’ll pay a hefty price this time
His case should be studied in the future, if follow closely you’ll have no choice but to get redpilled

>public image
I think you're missing the important part of the whole "contempt of court" thing