CEO of Brave New Coin talking about the BLX (bitcoin index listed on Nasdaq) using Chainlink

twitter.com/Techemist/status/1100506929338580993

CEO of Brave New Coin talking about the BLX (bitcoin index listed on Nasdaq) using Chainlink.

cointelegraph.com/news/nasdaq-begins-listing-brave-new-coins-bitcoin-and-ethereum-price-indices

Imagine not holding.

Attached: linkies.png (628x674, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bravenewcoin/status/1044013772929732608
teamblind.com/article/Whats-your-asset-allocation-PV5Ak1Ep
twitter.com/Techemist/status/1100580111273738240
create.smartcontract.com/#/contracts/b8e0002af355a90f830eb593d62e2aec
docs.chain.link/docs/bravenewcoin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SHUT THE FUCK UP. LOL. LINK HAS ZERO USE CASES. BEEN IN ICO STATUS FOR 2 YEARS. MEANWHILE ZAP, WITNET, ENIGMA ETC ARE ALL LEAVING LINK IN THE DUST!!! LINK IS SHIT!!! GET OVER IT YOU FUCKING LINKIES STOP SPAMMING THIS SHIT ITS OVER FOR YOU!!

Attached: sergey2.jpg (299x456, 114K)

There is no evidence that BLX is using Chainlink. LINK uses BNC's API. BLX has existed since 2014. It does not use LINK.

Attached: comfy (2).png (640x355, 26K)

this board is dead

Everyone is burnt out from the bear market, holding a stack of link just waiting for mainnet. The only ones who can be bothered to post are the guys fudding. We just wait and win

>partners
the word with zero meaning in crypto

also:
>shitcoin with no working product

Holy fuck

They're first run a node

Data available via their chainlink node

Mainnet literally ALREADY RELEASED?!!

how many other projects are currently running nodes?

BTFO
T
F
O

OOF

Attached: DODODO-DO.png (463x271, 149K)

OP delete this you fucking faggot

This
Alot of us been here since the start lurking, creating memes, getting dubs
There was already so much to discuss but im tired now, i know that i have won already
We just have to wait long enough

Is the reason for binance listing LINK/USD pairs because they want node owners to use binance to cash in their link rewards?

You just got utterly BTFO.

The comes from a Co-Founder and Chairman, for anyone who wants to try and delegitimize that tweet.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-26 at 6.13.32 PM.png (1554x674, 108K)

IM NOT DONE ACCUMULATING

Attached: F9E1503D-7D26-4F57-B9D8-0E97D9F51B82.jpg (434x393, 40K)

Literally no news. Using testnet to rune a node, linkies coping hard lmfao

You’ve had almost 600 days, it’s on you

Mainnet already released without the need for LINK tokens

user, you just got btfo almost as bad as uncle oldfag

Bump

He’s just trying to shill BNC being technologically progressive to link bagholders. He’s literally bullshitting for exposure, what else is new in cryptoland

This level of cope is legendary.

Read it again you fucking retards. BNC/BLX does not use chainlink. Chainlink has a dedicated connector to BNC's API.

Until someone makes a smartcontract that uses this API data it means fuck all for link.

>BNC/BLX does not use chainlink
Stop spewing literal shit out of your mouth for half a fucking second and read this you massive piece of garbage. Fuck you. twitter.com/bravenewcoin/status/1044013772929732608

silicon valley has arrived
teamblind.com/article/Whats-your-asset-allocation-PV5Ak1Ep

Bro it’s ok, just take the L.

Attached: 95255455-14E6-423C-8118-82E83DC5E4C8.png (1125x2436, 710K)

stop publicly humiliating the guy, it's clear he's getting aroused from the attention and frankly it grosses me the fuck out

You posted the same shit last time I tried to talk sense into you fucking moronos. That phrase is chainlink's tagline. That's what it does.

BNC/BLX is an index. Chailink provides data to smart contracts. The only the the partnership entalis is waht I said above. LINK sees the value in building a dedicated connection to the a robust crypto index. That's great. But they're not using LINK for anything, LINK is using their index. IF people want to creat smart contracts with it, great. But they're not using Chainlink in any way, and you're too fucking stupid to even understand what LINk does.

(you)

>first to run a #ChainLink node
>BLX & ELX + data for 5000+ crypto markets available via Chainlink from BNC

So I'm guessing this partnership has to do with chainlink nodes fetching data from bnc and nothing more? Do chainlink nodes get a special deal on the api's or what are we talking about here?

FUD level: cringe and gaypilled

Those hands of steels are rough for the body, we, the linky marines, must rest from holding those bags. Soon we'll be rewarded. FUD has no impact.

Chainlink has a dedicated connection to BNC's API. Fucking retards think this means anything other than that and don't realize this has been known for 6months now.

I will give 100 LINK to ANYONE who can prove clearly expalin how BNC relies on Chainlink to create their crytpo index. NO LARP/

>They mention LINK but won't use it.
Right ...

Why is it a partnership though? Chainlink nodes fetching data from apis from company X doesn't make Chainlink partnered with X.
I guess they might just be testing node functionality.
But yeah your right. I don't see how anything points to BNC relying on chainlink lol

they will run their own node.

You're going to make it. The rest of these fucking nulinker faggots cream themselves over a fucking tweet.

BNC isn't a blockchain. They don't have any need for an oracle to aggregate data for them. It's a fucking exchange index. Their basically LINK's official crypto data feed. These faggots uniroincally call this 'FUD' when it's an easily verifiable fact.

I think providing data to Nasdaq is unrelated to chainlink. It wouldn't make sense- major exchanges have tons of trades per second. There's so much data there, it's not all going to go on the chain with a BNC adapter and then back off the chain with another BNC adapter to Nasdaq.

I guessed last week they're probably just using link to provide bnc data to public smart contracts on ethereum and it looks like I was right.

However, what I'm excited about is that the bnc dude's recent tweet seems to imply they already have a node running and providing data. That would imply mainnet is already running.

Then please gently explain to a brainlet
>first to run a #ChainLink node.
why do they need to do that then?

To securely provide data to smart contracts?

twitter.com/Techemist/status/1100580111273738240

Attached: Capture.png (299x199, 12K)

Strap in

Attached: Capture.png (617x115, 12K)

>twitter.com/Techemist/status/1100580111273738240

hhhhrrrrrr yas daddy

Bad news: No mainet yet.
Good news: Node already set, ready to flow over
Better news: Literally hundreds teams...

Attached: 1550610006149.jpg (638x1000, 92K)

Actually huge. Many teams are waiting.

So he means to say they threw money at a 2 man startup to build a json parser that hasnt released a product in a year and a half, and they are currently excited about “running a node” that, at the moment, has 0 real world value or use whatsoever.

The absolute fucking state of linkies

(you)

The only remotely surprising bit is that any of this is actually new to anyone on Jow Forums:
create.smartcontract.com/#/contracts/b8e0002af355a90f830eb593d62e2aec
>signed Aug 25th 2016

Can't believe I'm spoonfeeding this shit.

Attached: bnc.png (348x302, 13K)

They were calling it chainlink back in 2016? That's news to me

it's fucking frustrating that this many people are incapable of understanding what BNC is and what LINK is.

They are on testnet and will flow to mainnet on release. We have known this

Why the fuck do you faggots get so excited about the smallest things

But it still doesn't moon

Attached: best_superpower_is_having_unlimited_cash.gif (500x375, 764K)

old fag here wanna elaborate for the new fags? more so on the bnc end

hahahahahaha, literally the CEO of BNC confirmed.

Attached: BNC-CHAINLINK.jpg (656x268, 28K)

Link is a decentralized oracle network that provides trustless data feeds/ API access for smart contracts. No clue what bnc does.

Attached: 07EB2DA1-A1E2-423F-8E8E-4669A0051396.png (645x729, 42K)

many of you are not seeing the bigger picture.

Chainlink oracle network is becoming the standard.

Besides bridging data to the blockchain. They can ALSO provide decentralized data to exchanges, input and output.

BNC is the first. Guess who else will be using the Oracle network. "5000+ crypto markets". Anyone that is receiving data will most likely exporting it as well.

Think hard brainlets. People call Chainlink the HTTP protocol for a reason.

"If anyone solves oracles, it’s probably worth more than crypto itself”

-Richard Heart

Attached: 1524868693336.jpg (250x248, 15K)

Kiwi's doing something right?

BNC are running their own chainlink nodes for people who want to use their data in smart contracts

you fucking niggercattle

*whip and sip*

stay in discord and stop making me cringe thanks

woah you mean like I said verbatim in BNC does not fucking use Chainlink. It is not a blockchain. It has 0 use for oracles.

he's still going lmao

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-09 at 4.56.43 PM.png (190x146, 60K)

>"If anyone solves oracles, it’s probably worth more than crypto itself”
>-Richard Heart

This is worrying - we are relying on Sergeys three man team who rarely code to solve something that Richard fucking Heart thinks is worth more than crypto if solved?

I want to get off this ride.

Delete this ffs

Dick Milktruck claims if anyone solves the oracle problem it'll be worth more than crypto itself while simultaneously not knowing about Chainlink. That's how much insight he has.

how the fuck are they not using chainlink? they are running their own nodes as endpoints for their data

bnc is an aggregated data provider for crypto prices

you sound like a retard i dont know why youre confused. did you not finish accumulating?

he's your typical discord nigger

Attached: 1550069994083.gif (1701x1701, 1.89M)

Attached: brainlet2.png (560x632, 137K)

>iT Is NoT a BlOcKcHaIn.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-26 at 9.19.34 PM.png (1304x184, 58K)

Shouldn't you be dilating right now?

I can only imagine how many industry insiders a deeply connected guy like this shilled to buy into the pre-ICO. Bullish.

>how the fuck are they not using chainlink?
That's not 'using' chainlink. That's running a node. You know, like we've all known since docs.chain.link/docs/bravenewcoin came out half a year ago. LINK has a dedicated connection to BNC's API.

>bnc is an aggregated data provider for crypto prices
Yeah that's right. But it's not a fucking blockchain retard. The aggregate exchange data. There's no way to integrate Chainlink into that system, except, you know, writing that data into smartcontracts after the fact.

Do you converse with your fellow discord troglodytes before you post?

"Make sure you can fees your entire team with just two pizzas." - Jeff Bezos

Um, they're gonna sell their data to smart contracts using Chainlink you fucking idiot.
Congrats, you got me to reply to your nonsense.

*feed. He said this about building a technical solution.

Did you stop reading after blockchain? It says "Blockcahin and Crypto DATA MANAGEMENT' you fucking aboslutely trenchbrain.

I am not fudding. I'm all in on Chainlink. I'm trying to show you fucking morons that BNC doesn't use LINK. It does not make smartcontracts and does not have any need for a blockchain oracle, because it does not have a blockchain. LINK can use their data (which LINK is doing), but not the other way around.

>*feed. He said this about building a technical solution.
Well fuck what does this translate to in terms of bigmacs

>trenchbrain
>trenchbrain
>trenchbrain
I have been reading your sperg rants since mid 2017. You are a relentless bastard. Are you responsible for, "Municipal Marmalade" as well?

So whats the logic here? BNC setup a LINK node, will be selling api data via that node to feed into smart contracts. That node will have LINK tokens as collateral. How are they not using Chainlink ?
>inb4 BNC don't need link to aggregate exchange data.
They're running the Chainlink node to feed the smart contracts.

They ARE called delusional linkies for a reason, you know. What a bunch of fuckin mouth breathers

Correct, they’re betting on the smart contract economy and stand to profit massively by being a premier supplier of quality crypto pricing data for a wide range of assets. It’s worth remembering, though, THE SMART CONTRACT ECONOMY IS STILL THEORETICAL AND NO ONE KNOWS WHEN, OR EVEN IF, IT WILL BECOME A THING

linkies seem to always skip over that small detail

I haven't spawned anything of note. I honestly believe in chainlink because a year ago the community had some of the smartest people out there connecting dots, but now it's a bunch of reddit faggots who are too stupid to think for themselves and act like a bunch of Vechain niggers desperately trying to spin this as 'Nasdaw is using CHAINLINK".

The reality is that LINK is using BNC as it's preferred crypto price feed, in the same way that Nasdaq does because it's a robust price feed for 5000+ cryptos. That doesn't mean it 'uses' Chailink to aggregate data or any other dumb shit that retards are trying to come up with.

I'm fairly convinced that LINK will be the industry standard for oracles and that smart contracts will become ubiquitous in a few years, which is why I try to talk sense to people who are hoping for a use case that isn't there (like OP says BLX using Chainlink).

BLX has been live for a long time and Chainlink is using IT. That's very important distinction. To say that BLX uses LINK is just a straight up lie and can be debunked with 2 minutes of research, yet people are still trying to claim this 150 replies after my first post.

Good point, let's all wait until it's a multibillion dollar industry and THEN invest, right?
Sure glad I waited to buy ETH instead of buying it back before smart contracts and tokens were a thing.

What you're saying is true, but it's distinct from the claim in OP. which is that "BLX uses chainlink".

I've been using BLX on tradingview for at least 6 months now. It does not use LINK at all. BNC running a node is great but it's disingenous to say that they're 'using' Chainlink, at least in the way that projects like REQ, Hydro, or any of the other crypto projects that have a need for oracles will be using Chainlink.

Fair enough old bean. You're doing the Lord's work.

You make it sound like it’s wise to invest in useless technology that, maybe, someday, creates some tangible value. But I guess you’re bagholding because you think people must be dumb enough to fall for the speculation meme again, rather than having any legitimate reason to believe crypto has a future

OK can we all agree
-BNC will use Chainlink network to sell their data
-BLX,ELX or RLX has nothing to do with Chainlink
-Unless you're insider, we're all just speculators bidding on the smart contract economy.

Ok, now wen mainet?

>You make it sound like it’s wise to invest in useless technology that, maybe, someday, creates some tangible value.
strawman way of telling us we are speculating on the future value of this tech.
Theres risk, no shit, but we are all educated enough to form an opinion.
LINK is the strongest lowcap investment in this market. I'm so sure of it that I put my money where my mouth is.

I agree with that.

>They’re not 'using' chainlink
>They’re only running nodes
Holy shit kek

A twitter shoop and we're supposed to believe that it's happening. Geez Louise chainlink investors are brainlets. Buy BTC & ETH nothing else!

I've been working with chainlink test nodes trying to get data from big multiplayer games. This will allow gamers to bet on the outcome of matches or compete in achievements (for e.g. runescape; first to make it to 40 woodcut wins the purse).

I hope you guys understand the power of this shit.