Boomers at work

>constantly shitting the nastiest shits making the office bathrooms a misery just to take a quick pee
>try to force their way on elevator before I can get out
>refuse to obey walking courtesy (walking on the right side of the path, so oncoming walkers will pass you on the left)
>make passive aggressive comments in snarky tones such as "excuse me" if you refuse to allow them to break these courtesies

Which group makes the worst coworkers and why is it boomers? Also, post boomer work stories of just boomer stories in general

Attached: IMG_1722.jpg (1337x1289, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCT7BLBDnD-wEXeqZSg24aJw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

>plane lands
>boomers immediately stand up looking agitated and aggressive

This lol

>pull down luggage as soon as possible and glare

I’ll never forget the boomer that shouldered me out of the way to get to customs coming back into the states - I winked at him as he was waiting in the normal line while I walked through global entry

Kek

Also,

>long hard day of wagecucking, time to go home
>get in car, get on interstate
>check rear view mirror
>boomer lady in some overpriced SUV 2 feet from my rear bumper
>every. fucking. time.

Well thanks lady, lord knows my long day wouldn't be complete without one of you riding my ass for 15 miles

There aren't many boomers in public accounting. Average age is like 30 because the turnover is so high. I honestly don't really like working with people my age, though. I'd rather work with middle-aged people.

Attached: 1510382835270.jpg (500x500, 38K)

>tfw taking a nasty shit on company time right now

Attached: i_know_exactly_why_i_have_this_boner.gif (488x275, 960K)

I have some bowel disease and am lactose intolerant, I like to load up on dairy about 20 minutes before I get to work and unleash hell on the Boomers. I do it in empty hallways/bathrooms, then leave. They linger for a solid five minutes. My company once had someone check the vents for dead rodents in the winter. Been getting away with it for two and a half years now.

>try to force their way on elevator before I can get out

fucking rude faggots, hate this

Did you know that all the boomers that have half a brain already retired years ago and the only ones left at work are the boomest of boomers, who are still paying their mortgage, HELOC and boat loans?

>Ride train to work
>One boomette on the train is a grandmaster at finding things to complain about
>Complains about other passengers, minor things normal people don't notice to the conductor
>Complains about conductor to conductor's boss
>Complained about me one time when all I fucking do on the train is play chess against my phone
>She is late to the train station
>See her walking across the parking lot, yelling at the train to wait
>Doesn't run, doesn't even try walking faster, simply demands that the world come to a stop and wait for her
>Conductor closes the door and gives the driver the all clear
>Catch him chuckling to himself as the train drives away
>Joke with him about it later

In 60+ years that bitch never learned that people relax the rules for you if you're nice to them, but if you go out of your way to be a cunt, they'll use the rules as a weapon every chance they get.

Kek

>walking courtesy
yeah naw yeah I' be 25 and I walk were ever the fuck part of the path I want.

>Kids are out of school
>I need to take off to watch them

Boomers and zoomers are both cucked faggots

Doomers are the last of a master race age

Everytime.

Early Gen-X, all boomer and no brains. Rant and rave about everything little fucking thing. When you do offer a solution to a problem they ask you about, they turn and argue with you about it. They react as if your talking down/insulting their intelligence. I've also noted they view, and also treat younger members of the work force like their children. Which doesn't help any...

So change jobs

Boomers are basically like human chimps. They operate through the animalistic parts of their brain. They were taught their entire lives that their generation was the best, so they get scared, agitated, and aggressive when confronted with the fact that the world doesn't revolve around them and everyone actually hates them.

I've met Gen-Xers like this as well.

Kek fucking this. Chinks do it too. It’s like it’s their first time on an airplane.

Beyond based.

>tfw work with all millennials in high end retail

Attached: 89530796-284B-4111-A9ED-02DD9FF4AC56.jpg (886x917, 304K)

Before we know it we'll all be the boomers
How you gonna deal.with that? By doing annoying shit to zoomers obvs

no the demographics wont make this happen

If you are a rich millennial, what's a good way to make boomers feel like shit? Like make them realised they are actually inferior to you?

have a second heart attack because yo ODed on bonner pills

The nastiest shit comment is so fucking true. Worked on the same floor as this guy probably twice to three times as wide as big as me and if you were caught shitting next to him your eyes would water. I'm not one of those faggots who goes silent when shitting, but I literally could not bear being in the same bathroom as this landwhale shit machine

>I'm never getting old
Either that or dead nugger

Based zoomer

Attached: 1544052835072.gif (652x562, 626K)

are millennYals unironically the most based and redpilled generation?

zoomers are probably more based and redpilled

youtube.com/channel/UCT7BLBDnD-wEXeqZSg24aJw

Classic! You should do observational stand-up comedy

wtf

What is the science behind this phenomenon

just start gradually slowing down until you're going considerably slower than all of the other lanes. when she aggressively changes lanes to pass you, speed up so that she can't get around you. if she does eventually pull alongside your car, just smile and give her a thumbs up.