He is unironically not accumulating BTC right now

>he is unironically not accumulating BTC right now

Attached: D0MwEy9XQAAOZ6e.jpg_large.jpg (1022x810, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

charts.woobull.com/bitcoin-valuations/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I will never buy your retard coins. If everyone starts actually using them, I'll begrudgingly accept them as payment in my business.

BTC is king, but you need to gamble on alts to accumulate more of it.

FLETA will be next month's moon mission that will allow you to increase the size of your BTC stack. Don't say you weren't given a heads up, Jow Forums.

Attached: 1_pYalhScdEHHu-TvPCinI3g_3.png (250x250, 21K)

>If everyone starts actually using them, I'll begrudgingly accept them as payment in my business.

So basically no one will use them because no one else is using them so no one will ever use them.

Inception muh nigga.

another useful chart to bookmark and use over the next few years. once bull market is confirmed I won't be posting woobull charts or links anymore.

charts.woobull.com/bitcoin-valuations/

I like his charts too. Murad is also one of my favorites.. we will see if this is the bottom, regardless prices are cheap af

your chart looks very gay

I'm back to 12 BTC now with plans to buy more if it retests the 200 week support

Retard tier is not buying Bitcoin
Normie tier is buying Bitcoin
God tier is buying Bitcoin because you know normies will cause another retail run-up

i get everything but the geometric mean

"Unironically" is a faggot retard filler word that doesn't really mean anything.

Bitcoin is going to get a downgrade to 300 KB blocks to force lightning adoption. You'll see

Stop with the tier shit you putz. It's played the fuck out and its annoying as shit too

I love this chart. Always have. Always will.

Attached: 4C4BE042-D1CE-491B-B8FF-D5F2ADB97995.jpg (494x877, 317K)

You putz, stop with the shit tier. It's as played, as annoying and it’s the fuck out too.

finally

can someone tell me does btc transfer ok or is it still slow as fuck ?

if i wanna transfer 50 bucks worth of btc how long untill it gets through to were it is going ?

have not made a btc tranfer in over a year

its not meant to be used, its meant to be digital gold when everything is mined and the chart becomes stable

If you use ln its a few seconds.

10k satoshi, aka 0.4 dollars

>PLE̕A͝SE͠ ͝BUY ̨M͜Y̢ BAGS
>PLE̡AS̕E͞ B̸UY̡ ͟M̢Y̷ B̸A͝GS
>P͞LE̵A͡SE ̧BUY̸ M̕Y B͡AGS͞
́>PLÈAS̸È BUY̨ ̧MY̧ ̶B͟A̵GS
̴>͘P̵ĹĘASĘ ͠BUY ̀MY ̀BAGS
͡>̡PLEAS͡E͝ B̶UỲ M̡Y͘ BAG̨S
>PL̛E͢AS͝E ͜B̧U͘Ý M̧Ỳ BA̧GS͟
>P̶ĻEAŚE B̕U͢Y M͟Y̛ ̡B̸AG̢S͢

Attached: p_101528432.jpg (360x360, 21K)