Is this a joke?

Boomer here who got into ETH over the last week. This is making me nauseas how fucking volatile this is. I'm seriously regretting putting $10,000 into this.... its dumped and I cant even get my money back.

How long do I have to HODL before it's at least $150 again....

Attached: crypto-1oz-ethereum-obv.png (800x800, 533K)

it's literally about to go there within the next 12 hours..

Probably a month tops. Honestly, if the upgrade is a success you might get another PUMP in a day or so. Even if you don't get a big pump, you should get a run up, ETH will be more valuable soon due to the fact that less will be mined (thirdening).

Who knows. Crypto is very high risk, very high reward. If you holding crypto tro make 10-20% then you're doing it wrong. You should be investing money you can afford to lose and hope for massive gains.

these guys are idiots. it's never going back up so cut your losses and sell before it's too late

Dear BOOMER. Every smartphone from this point onward will come with a crypto wallet natively. So far, Samsung and HTC have partnered with ERC20 token using companies for crypto support on their devices. ERC20 is part of Ethereum.

After this other phone makers will be forced offer same or better support, which means more and more people using Ethereum and tokens.

It's only a matter of time before this whole thing blows up again. One day looking back at 140 dollar Ethereum will be like looking back on 5 dollar Ethereum.

It's already everywhere, already being used and integrated. Now it just needs time.

You have a little while left to accumulate. It's already up 60% this year from its low. It's probably not going back down there again. You did good with a stack worth 10k.

How do you expect an asset to have the possibility of going up x100 in a year if it isn't volatile? Protip: take whatever volatility you're comfortable with use it to calculate how much of a percentage of your total equity should be in crypto. If you want 2% swings in ETH, and you only have $10,000, then you should only have 1000 in ETH and 9000 in bonds.

This coin used to be worth over $800 and you got it for $150 and you're super scared that it went down $13? Please all boomers die.

why would you say that? last fork saw a drop of 15%

I put my money into Digibyte. Never regretted it.

>$800

Dont you mean close to $1400?

> every andropajeet shitphone
Fixed

And a climb of 20% after so what do you think will happen here?
Crypto is a long hodl if you don’t have the balls don’t play in it

this

Shhh, he's still coping with not selling that high

>He bought the top

I'm into crypto with only 3 miserable houndred of dollars

That's all what I can afford to invest

I think I am the one with the lightest bags in this board

Don’t be a faggot. Go watch another avenger’s movie with your wife’s bf and stop worrying and shitting up biz. We’re trying to circlejerk each other off about chainlink. The fucking state...

Attached: 735496B2-17F9-4851-9B96-F6FA8063D24A.jpg (1837x2173, 467K)

everyone expects eth to dump around the fork
so my guess is that it either flatlines or pumps

this, every retard "Trader" i know is itching to dump their eth after the fork. I think market makers will have a nice surprise for these weak handed faggots.

this. it almost doubled twice in the last few months. my bets are $50 next